How are you supposed to stay safe running at night?

I've run hundreds of times in my middle class neighborhood, never had an issue. This night I decided to venture outside near the projects. Had a passing by car throw an iced coffee at me. Thankfully he missed, but wtf? Passing by cars really treat people on the sidewalk like shit?

Attached: night run.jpg (2120x1414, 1.25M)

Don't run at night you hoodlum.

The fuck you running by a projects for. I love running in fancy neighborhoods there’s lots to see and you can measure and modify your own loops

What world do you live in where you think people are good and conscientious and well behaved by default? You might've noticed but when a society imports the third world and enforces third world ideas, that also means dealing with third world behavioral standards as a logical conclusion

I’m literally about to go on a night run right now

And I pick a good route, drive to an upper class area, and run from there

Run faster

Concealed carry

Attached: A good grip.jpg (1394x2476, 396K)

don't relax

this is california. not legal

gotta be tense the entire time

Just don't night run in shithole neighbourhoods at night, you're guaranteed to end up in a fight and the low iq retards in those areas are exactly the kind of faggots who would call the cops on you after losing a fight they started
>t. council estate britfag

Avoid brown people areas. That is all. That is the golden rule of life. I have never had an interaction with a brown person that I ever felt made my life better than if I didn't.

>california
>night movement
>alone
That's gunna be a no from me.

>this is california. not legal
Depends on the county.

open carry a rifle

I don't know what gyms you have around you OP but I have some 24 hour gyms that have tracks the surround the perimeter of the gym. Also you can try running on the tracks at universities, they usually have no issue with people using the track at night to run.

Around blacks never relax

what are you gonna do, open fire at the car? Fucking gun retards.

If you're gonna run at night, run at a fucking track or something. Don't scare people with your autism.

running at night is autism?

>im gonna run in a neighborhood full of violent niggers at night lol wtf why are people being MEAN to me?!
The niglets are literally pleb filtering you for being a retard. They're heroes and i hope they gang rape you to teach you a lesson.

Just a throw a rock at his car?

Not a bad idea to carry some rocks. Only problem is if they come out in group and jump me

>going to niggertown
>at night
>picking a fight with a pack of feral niggers
>not a bad idea

Attached: wait a sec u tryin to trick me again.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

>california
There's your problem. come up to Canada sometime, I mustve spent hundreds of hours walking or running at night back when I was a teenage edgelord and never once had a problem.

>relaxing around blacks
Kek
>being around blacks
Bigger kek

run before sunrise so the niggers are either sleeping or OD'ing

>I've run hundreds of times in my middle class neighborhood, never had an issue.
You solved your own problem, retard

Attached: 1557950686523.png (645x773, 11K)

don't live near niggers

Live in an all white town. A girl could stagger home wasted and high in underwear at 3am in my town and be absolutely fine 100% of the time.

> attacking blacks
Literally never worth it. They're all in jail because they don't have the IQ to regulate their behaviour and think ahead. They will escalate to violence, 5 on 1, every single time. You have much more to lose and a society and judicial system hell bent on making you lose more than them.

They'll get some compensation from the police officer who didn't fellate them all to completion and time served for gud boy programs, you'll get the brain damage from the entire pack coming down on you then notoriety from your town, a jew will match make your sister with a nigger and you'll get raped in jail.

Just don't interact with blacks, don't rise to them, don't talk to them, don't hire them, don't vote for them.

>OP just had coffee thrown at him but pretends it was because he was running at night in the projects
>tfw op just an ugly incel and someone noticed and threw trash at it
>trash goes in the garbage
>op garbage like