Make fat losers great again

Jow Forums i need help. i am fat and ugly, just hit the mark of 110kg for 1m80 and i hate myself for it, so it's time to change because i have time to.
Since you guys are the only retards i trust, what is the best way to lose weight (nutrition wise) without killing myself considering i have basically 3months with NOTHING to do, an "infinite" amount of money, and ready to do some really hardcore shit.
For the sport part i consider going to the pool every 2 days after i hit the 100kg mark from pure diet. i really don't like the athmosphere of the gym so it's a non-option.

Attached: 84071850.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0A3EgOztptQ
youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg
youtu.be/t8794X4I8nk
youtu.be/4yWQiWfgssM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I don't like the atmosphere of the gym"
Never gonna make it

i just don't like seeing people flexing at a wall, also it's full of people i do not really like to be in the same room with in France :).

I used to be in shape before working 16hours a day for univ, i'ts not about agoraphobia or shame of my body, it's literally just the gym.

Snake diet, there isn't a fastest and healthiest way to lose fat on this planet

Try it it for a week before you show that you're more pathetic than a kid

by fastest and healthiest just wanted to say that i want the fastest that won't actually have huge consequences on my health. I could stop eating for 2weeks, but that wouldn't be really smart.

Buy a set of dumbells, do 3x total body workout, 3x cardio day (liss) and 1 day rest. Eat at a deficit (start counting calories). Watch this video: m.youtube.com/watch?v=0A3EgOztptQ

suck it up pussy focus on yourself maybe ditch this shitty mindset u wont be a fatass

This
Being fat is a result of a weak mindset

>don’t like people flexing at a wall
>goes to /fit

young one I think you are lost

btw all home workout routines are memes. best you can hope for is a calisthenics program which makes you feel like you’ve accomplished something.

Just diet and go running, without a gym you can’t hope to get strong.

But youre fat enough that it wont be a big deal.

The only consequences it will have in your health is a good health you land whale, fasting cures skin issues, diabetes, cancer and aids

>i really don't like the athmosphere of the gym so it's a non-option.
No 24 hour ones where you can go in the middle of the night where there’s 2-3 people max?

Stop being a pussy, I literally went from 217lbs to 185lbs in one month fasting. Losing fat is a joke, Building muscle and keeping lean actually takes effort and people make it out like losing fat is the hardest thing in the world, It's not.

If you are serious about losing weight, You will stop having the discipline of a 5 year old and watch these videos and you will lose weight.

youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg
youtu.be/t8794X4I8nk
youtu.be/4yWQiWfgssM

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

tbf a lot of gyms and fitness aesthetic/marketing is straight up fucking douchey eyesores

>i dont like this thing that is good for me so i am not going to do it because it will make me feel sad :~(
this is why youre a fat faggot and no one respects you

1200 kcal high protein diet, and cut out all juice and soda. And walk at least an hour every day until you start going to the pool. Get some handheld weights and do weight exercises at home.

oh yeah, because gym is the only way to get fit and healthy, you must know a lot about human body.

To add, You literally have to do nothing to lose weight NOTHING. If anyone tells you otherwise they are scamming you or trying to trick you. Have the discipline to not fucking eat and you will break your food addiction and lose the weight fat ass, If not you will be stuck being fat.

Attached: sdassd.png (598x599, 508K)

Never gonna make it.

Eating like shit whole life. Never does any sports. Wants to go hardcore for three months to fix it all. What you need to do is a marathon, not a sprint. Read the fucking sticky. Eat well, exercise. Start slow, adapt, go faster and harder gradually. Become a Chad. You will be ok in 9 months. You will look awesome in two to three years. You want a fast way, you will give up and then whine forever how impossible it is to lose weight.

Ultimately your diet will decide your weightless, any extra calories burned exercising are just a bonus and lifting will help you look better as the weight comes off.

Eat 1500 a day, if you train you can allow yourself some extra if you like, but I only play that card if I'm super hungry, and even then it is a low calorie high protein food

Based Dr Now

Attached: images(6).jpg (231x218, 13K)

as i said, i used to be fit. it just literally gained 30kg in the last 2 years because i was in a fucking hardcore cursus where i literally had to study in a dark room for 15hours a day, where making food and doing sports wasn't an option, even a 8hour night was a treat.

I just want to get back to a normal body fast, and then i know how to eat normally

You already have your answer. Eat less, do more exercises, be patient. Now its up to you if you stay fat.

JUST

just shave it.

So last question. I am seriously scared about fasting, i know it's ok energy wise, i won't die of starvation before all the fat is gone, but should i take vitamins / iron etc... while fasting ? i don't want to get a some-shit deficiency

Don't lose weight.
Just be yourself.