Daily reminder that if you were circumcised you were tortured and mutilated and your parents agreed to it...

Daily reminder that if you were circumcised you were tortured and mutilated and your parents agreed to it. you will NEVER know what natural sexual pleasure is. you were robbed of your birthright and there isn't a single thing you can do about it. one of the most fundamental parts of life was stripped from you in an emasculating way and you're forced to be reminded of it every time you look at your dried out, hamburger meat, acid-dipped half-cock.

Attached: circumcision-04-big.jpg (550x369, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there is nothing that you can do about it
That's not true. I can do the most important thing about it. Stop the cycle from continuing with my children.

This. I can't save myself, but I can save others at least.

I have a very handsome circumcised penis.

lol tru, but also this

Attached: beschneidung.png (1425x966, 61K)

I had my two sons circumcised mostly because I think women don't like the look of foreskin, so I don't want to deprive my sons of women.

why the fuck would you care what the women think? They are made to be obedient to the Man, therefore the Stockholm's (syndrome)

Give it a rest, dick vegan.

Attached: us_cutfag3.png (1598x1193, 1.91M)

Exhibit A: the incel.

false, you failed your sons and their future wives
they will hate you when they realize what you've done and you fucking deserve it

Attached: the_final_cut.jpg (1048x1570, 1.07M)

I'd post pics of ungly uncut dongs if I collected such things but I don't.

batter map

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1501112024907.png (394x360, 165K)

>Deprive my sons of women
When have you ever had a woman horny enough to sleep with you who changed her mind when she saw you were or weren't circumcised?

Is OP circumcised?

i had a friend who got a prince albert and bragged how now he was achieving orgasms he could feel in his entire pelvis and thought about the full body orgasms my natural extra 20,000 nerve endings give me and pressed F for his twice mangled wang

Fuck off, this board is for discussing politics.

Jewish control of America IS politics, braindead MAGAworm

kek

you don't know what you're talking about
sad tbqh

Attached: mutilated - circumcision.png (1177x876, 879K)

how is that relevant?

Attached: circumcision-trauma-brain-damage.jpg (616x624, 420K)

I had a phase in my teens when I felt bad about being circumcised. So then I researched foreskin restoration. Then I realized all the people promoting it were huge homos that just wanted to talk about and compare dicks. Grow up!

>able to experience the most sexual pleasure possible as a male
>your parents decide to cut your dick
lmaooooo dumb ameriburgers

>nothing you can do about it
I put my parents in a home, sold all their possessions, and redirected their social security payments to my bank account. That's doing something.

>White man
>Circumcised

just don't cut your kids dicks then

Attached: cut_pleasure.png (890x892, 358K)

Self loathing.

>>able to experience the most sexual pleasure possible as a male
uh that's not true, women cum much harder

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

the trauma incurred during childhood torture is well known as a comtributor to violent and sociopathological behaviours so this is one of the absolute most political topics imaginable as it directly deals with one political group imposing their will and customs on other individuals without their consent and the act may be creating the monsters we see in society so go rub your cut abomintion to bailey jay and leave the discussions to the adults

I was circumcised in my 20s. Very little, if anything, changed about my sex life. Fuck off with this gay shit. If you don't want to be circumcised, don't do it. If you don't want it for you kids, don't do it. Simple as that.

OP has a ugly dick.

Attached: theuglydick.jpg (248x189, 14K)

Attached: 7bc325d81e6ad9edce88436bd284299115dff1b340772d4aa7d3291ac44c47f8.png (600x595, 255K)

weird, I'd say more are in denial about having been kiked than people self loathing for it

Attached: circumcision-cuck-map.png (1425x625, 129K)

even if you want it for your kids, dont do it anyway, they will decide

>If you want your kids to not become a violent school shooter later in life, don't do it.
Fixed.

savage but fair

>I think women don't like the look of foreskin
yeah women don't like what millions of years of evolution evolved them to like.
fucking mutts man

Attached: 1524771734212.png (572x744, 515K)

you don't mind if I rape your kid real quick?

Attached: Circumfetish.png (823x551, 551K)

>US, Canada and Australia were British colonies
>Year 2018
>US, Canada and Australia are on red
>United Kingdom is on blue

How the fuck this happened?

Attached: what.jpg (1305x1116, 205K)

HOW DARE YOU
MAKE THIS FUCKING THREAD
AND NOT EVEN COMMENT
THAT CIRCUMCISION HAPPENED 5 MINUTES AFTER THE KIKES WON WW2
YOU GODDAMN SLOW THINKING DEGENERATE SLUG
FUCKING WAKE UP
kikes won ww2, they played all sides
it was their op
they stole america
and 5 minute later with 1 phone call they instituted mass circumcision of whites so they could blend in
and YOU STUPID
BOVINE
COWED FUCKING NIGGERS
STILL
DO
NOT
SEE
IT
how many fucking decades do you need to put the pieces of the puzzle together?
YOU IGNORANT NIGGERS

Attached: 1520942577777.jpg (800x805, 197K)

anamoly a·nom·a·ly
əˈnäməlē/

noun

1. something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.

circumcision is way better than the hairless mole with stinky dental issues look

At family parties I go up to each relative and talk about circumcision to make sure I'm doing my part. A shame all the babies being born are now female. Still though I tell them 'if she had been a boy though, I hope you would not have cut off the foreskin." they give me a strange look sometimes (indoctrinated by jews to the point of absurdity) but I can only do so much to those brainwashed.

>comparing the desensitized maturing mind of a 20 year old to a 2 day old whose first big event is torture
also since you had no sex life and continue to have no sex life this point you make is fake and gay

Can confirm though. When I was in highschool, some girls didn't know what to do with it. It wasn't until I was in Europe that I found women that we professionals at using an uncircumcised cock.

>being this simple minded

Attached: 1525943042072.png (842x792, 82K)

>you were tortured and mutilated
no i wasn't, cuck. just because you feel weird and have smelly dick doesnt mean you should try and bring civilized & hygienic society 1st world societies down to your level.

#dealwithstinkydick, cuck

What can you do with a foreskin anyway?

kikes were entrenched in UK and took it over easier
they created ww2 to steal america
it worked
but
> unexpected constitution
no matter how retarded the kikes went
the constitution is still there
BY A THREAD
UK is completely lost
UK and australia both lost guns in same year to the same HYPNOTIZED KILLER ops
circumcision was pushed right after kikes came over
and all you fucking dimwitted niggers
you 99%ers
you unthinking pieces of shit
cannot piece it together
WAKEUP

>At family parties I go up to each relative and talk about circumcision to make sure I'm doing my part.
You're doing God's work user. This should be a example to you all.

Incidentally I've been making hand drawn pamphlets about this topic and handing them out to boys on their way to school.

i see your 1st world hasnt discovered baths and hygiene yet

Only about 10-15% of circumcisions end up looking botched and doesnt have nearly the impact on sensitivity you guys act like it does. Imagine the retarded POS who hates their family because they have a circumcised dick

based
Kellogg
how is mutilating infant the norm? you fucking nigger

Attached: cut_map.jpg (1404x1784, 574K)

it's like a built in fleshlight
you fuck it, you roll it, you slide it, you can fuck a chick with it held back, you can let it roll over the glans as you fuck or hold back, just a different tense / angle
it's amazing.

>wah wah, da jooze control me!
take responsibility for your own actions, mutt. you could shut down israel in a day if you wanted to. but you don't, you vote in kike lovers like (((drumpf))). because you love the abuse.

WHY ARE YOU STILL NOT QUESTIONING THE WHY AND WHEN

You can make a healthy smoothie and drink it or apply directly to the skin.

That's a disingenuous argument to the conversation we're having. Now you sound like some third wave fembot screeching about rape.

not exactly the correct venue
take them out to lunch occasionaly and space out your convos so you're not the creepy dick dude ffs this is a little much

kike in tel aviv sad that his butchered cock isn't enough to satisfy his transgender hirsute ethiopian wife lel

this is the right answer.

I'm sorry if this happened to you...but you can stop it from happening to more people

Attached: 1504190317053.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

awww, a stinky dick jew is mad..yea, u mad.

I dont think there's any real reason to continue the practice in this day and age, but in a first world country it doesnt make a difference

I am a woman and this turn on me as fuck.

Attached: 45345.jpg (782x773, 103K)

t. dick jew

you fuckin dumbass....

chicks prefer uncut.

its a baby maker after all

somehow only kikes and nigger do it though
are you a shitskin by any chance?
ik exactly when and why

to me the fact that americans started to cut of part of the childrens dicks for no reason at all just shows how deeply the jews have infiltrated america. America is not a christian but a jewish country.

>how is mutilating infant the norm?
how are vaccines the norm
how are piercing ears the norm
how is novocaine the norm
shut up, cuck. just because you have stinky hairless mole dick doesn't mean the rest of the world should. your low class, so stay down there with the other stinky 3rd world dicks

Attached: yudkowskycircumcision.png (402x775, 115K)

>Incidentally I've been making hand drawn pamphlets about this topic and handing them out to boys on their way to school.
just show them your dick next time

Jow Forums is pro circumcision.

it's still abuse, retard
tits
>3rd world dicks
maybe take a look at the maps nigger

what kind of nigger mod moved this?

then Jow Forums is gay kikery

Don't have anything to prove to you. I've been married for over a decade and spent most of my adult life cut. I traveled around the world in my 20s for work and had enough sex to write a book. I'm gloating or larping for (you)s, just the facts man.

not for long

Attached: cut_babies.jpg (498x645, 52K)

Anyone else have a wierd half-circumcision?
Like, i still have enough foreskin to cover most of my dick.

He is obviously lying to discredit Jow Forums

do whatever as an adult, but don't cut kids
that's all we're saying, how hard is it to understand?

true

Astheistic.

Why the fuck did the (((mod))) move this to bant? A thread I was on a minute ago was also moved here for no good reason. Some mod is sperging out.

circumcision decreases the chance of penile cancer

don't the jew priests suck on the lil wiener right after they cut it off.. guessing something to do wiht the adrenaline in the blood stream. This is what gave the clinton foundation there ideas.

I’m glad I got circumcized, foreskin looks nasty as fuck
Here’s a story
>mother takes me to get circumcised
>basically an infant
>doctors take me
>nurse tells them what room
>she goes there
>screaming and crying like fucking crazy
>she’s crying and freaking out
>nearly goes in and beats the fu k outta doctor
>it’s done
>door swings open
>whole fucking family walks out
>wtf.jpeg
why do you have my baby?
>look at baby closely
>that ain’t my baby
>freak out
>go to nurse
>tell she got doors mixed up
>go there
>operation done
>baby isn’t crying just whimpering in pain
>cry even harder

Attached: F534EBF0-CBC6-4907-9493-F271D01FC325.png (500x487, 70K)

Then why not wait until they turn 18 and let them cut their own dick off?

what does bant mean? asking for a friend.

you want them to die while their young?

they're

be glad your glans doesn't look like a worn out piece of leather
>circumcision decreases the chance of penile cancer
of course not you lying kike

It's a start but no price is a fair trade for the sexual molestation and torture of a child.

fuck off newfag

do your research

Are you fucking serious?
Only around 40% of men have children, you want to maximize that as much as possible so you can continue your bloodline. And no, women are not made for that purpose, from a logical point of view, women are made to create babies, and care for them, and men are meant to supply semen, and take care of them. That’s only from mother nature’s view, because in a civilized society we actually have brain cells that say, “you should have more children to carry out your lessons for a better future”

Attached: CCF74537-38F9-4297-B023-86B56B808351.gif (500x495, 572K)

gee i wonder

Attached: 1516424268906.gif (350x272, 768K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
>believing kikes
>ever
you make the claim, you produce the evidence

americans are retarded

isn't that a crime in Poland?

some mod is butthurt about kikes taking his foreskin and selling it to aging roasties

Attached: foreskin4sale.png (1060x1102, 235K)