What is your guilty pleasure Jow Forums ?

for me its getting drunk and listening to shitty regge and shitty techno
youtu.be/xFhWTaiCCxM
youtu.be/I3sKIV6KugA

p.s if romania dont post in my thread i wil kill myself

p.s.s anything goes just keep thread alive

Attached: 1520411642138.jpg (1920x1080, 818K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2S997SS9-OU
youtu.be/GGU1P6lBW6Q
youtu.be/1BqGgqyfLCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strong zero

based jew

I like to listen to videogame music and imagine I am fighting an overpowered enemy while running around my house...

Attached: autism.jpg (567x561, 31K)

i do this too

youtu.be/2S997SS9-OU

Attached: 1522347599370.jpg (499x430, 23K)

Attached: jeeww.jpg (630x735, 53K)

Attached: die.jpg (491x492, 39K)

I like to listen to muice and come up with all type of seen of dance battle and so on

i do it too its fun

i listen to this imagining riding in a helicopter shooting down every nigger i see

youtu.be/GGU1P6lBW6Q

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1599x900, 171K)

Is this the official Jow Forums drunk thread?

Attached: 1461432216314.jpg (348x342, 37K)

I enjoy bing bing wahoo and listen to anime OPs during my drive to work/the gym

Attached: 90W.jpg (609x700, 281K)

I have an unhealthy obsession with Ed Kemper to the point of wanting to visit him in prison to pick his brain.
That and when I'm in the shower I listen to music and try to dance like a cute girl.

it can be

Drinking lot of wine and... well I dont remember what I do after that most of the time.

being a cute girl is not gay remember that

based wine boy

Jow Forums is my guilty pleasure.
>and traps

Attached: 1E37DB67-F14D-4494-AE2A-C414B628ABB3.jpg (525x429, 75K)

I'm not a cute girl though. Traps are gay but doing gae things doesn't necessarily make you gae. It just makes you a little homu.

Taking snus while masturbating. I gotta stop though. I can literally dig out dead flesh from my mouth at this point.

im not Womania

its only gay if you are doing it with somebody else if you are alone and do cute things its fine

I wish I had someone else to do gae things with. Unfortunately my wife doesn't have a dick. I'll do cute things anywhere that isn't blatantly in public.
It's all really gay though.

you can do cute things with wife , no dicks needed

Oh I know I can but I want to do gae things with her. I just want her to make me suck her dick choking me with it and have her fuck me until I can't move.
Sorry king you probably don't want to hear this.
Imma checkout your reggae music as I'm a fan of Garnett silk and chronixx and buju banton and a bunch of others.

i used to listen to regge with my colourd friend that died 2 weeks ago , also just get ur wife to peg you

Wait you're not a jungle bunny? Huh...
I'm sorry to hear your friend passed it's always really hard to lose someone close to you. He had good taste in music. Your positive herb song has made my list.
My wife's unfortunately not as promiscuous or sexually open as I am. We've tossed the idea around but it's not the same as a real dick.

he was a good friend he and i did shrooms together changed my life he becme my brother that day

What do you miss most about him?

dont knwo i could just be myself around him no matter how weird or akward i was he didnt mind he was just a chill guy , the only person i knew who was excited to see me the only person who gave a fuck about me

That sounds so nice king. He sounds like he was a true friend. It's really great when someone accepts you for everything you are isn't it?

but you know what they say , ''dreams dont come true for people like us''

youtu.be/1BqGgqyfLCs

Attached: wegbreek.jpg (535x400, 67K)

I had a friend like this once. He didn’t die, he just stopped talking to me for no discernible reason a year or two ago. Found out a month ago he moved out of town a while back. Haven’t seen him since.

people change he prob was too pussy to tell you he doent like you anymore