Mfw doing OHP and think I caught a girl miring me in the mirror

>mfw doing OHP and think I caught a girl miring me in the mirror

Attached: 1456506173_Dancing_Heavy.gif (256x256, 1.82M)

It’s crazy how the lower my bodyfat gets and more my dyel muscles poke out the more attention I get from women. I went from being a ghost to getting random girls smiling at me as I walk by. I wanna be at the point where I just post a shirtless pic on tinder and the thots do all the work.

>mfw doing ohp and catch my gym gf miring me
>mfw doing squatz and gym gf rushes over worried why I'm not using clips on the bar

Attached: chuck-mangione-0934a989-6e3e-4c28-bc94-ce4c349256b-resize-750.jpg (640x392, 38K)

Someone post the webm

Attached: CYMERA_20190405_003835.jpg (181x321, 26K)

I saw this dude doing OHP but he wasn't moving the weight above his head, just in front of his head. Is this another lift or is he just retarded.

There was a lift like that but I've totally forgot what it was called. It used to be a thing oly lifters would do when clean and press was still a thing. Helps with being explosive at the bottom

What body fat are you at right now? I've gotten fairly lean before but never experienced this, and I'm very muscular (by normie standards)

I’m 5’8 and use to weigh 190. I dropped to 169 and I’m 17 percent. My face leaned out and I wear medium shirts which show off my body instead of large which just draped over me now. I also groom my face and do my hair.

I’m honestly not great looking, probably a 6/10 but I’m no longer a ghost to women.

lol right now I'm 15% at 200lbs (5'10) so pretty big and lean, and I never get mired

Youre tripping bro. You are either wearing shit that hides it or you are blind to women.

What’s a daily outfit you wear and what size?

i walk back from the gym pumped to fuck every other day and never get any obvious signs of mires

Post body. I'm same height at 175 but I'm not that big yet

Hmm idk man. I’ve definitely had random girls smile at me and have had them be about 10 million times nicer. Trust me, I had a double chin and was fat. Like I was a ghost to them. I’m not talking girls drooling over me but I’ve for sure caught women checking me out and I’m smaller and less lean then you.

Check your clothes, what’s something you’d wear?

>Girl I saw in the mirror while doing OHP probably browses here and thinks this post is me

Attached: 1505700723442.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Attached: IMG_1584.jpg (2048x1536, 1.22M)

Attached: IMG_1549.jpg (2048x1536, 1.22M)

>I’ve definitely had random girls smile at me and have had them be about 10 million times nicer.

It'd make my day if something like this ever happened to me

>Check your clothes, what’s something you’d wear?

What would you recommend wearing? I just wear jeans + ordinary decent-fitting but not tight t-shirts

Mirin bro

clean your mirrors

Your face looks fat and not lean at all

Nice.

Go ask her, "feeling fit, buddy?"

Thanks bro. It's only men that ever mire though. :-(

I'm pretty sure it's my ugly face that ruins it for me when it comes to females. Doesn't matter how good my body is, I'll always be ugly.

Yeah idk man. I’m going more for otter mode while you guys are going more for strong as fuck mode. Still I’d imagine girls are checking you out and you are just oblivious. It’s mainly 18-24 year olds that check me out and honestly that’s what I want. I’m 27 and I’m not looking for a long term thing right now. Just throw a shirtless pic on tinder and see what happens. Who knows, it may boost your confidence

Attached: girl miring handsome guy.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

I'm honestly not that big, it's just a really good picture with a pump. I'd say I'm somewhere between ottermode and strongmode. I use moderate amounts of steroids btw.

>gym gf
kek