Hey guys I just found out my favorite lifter was a fake natty

Hey guys I just found out my favorite lifter was a fake natty.
I feel cheated out of all the money I spent on his merch and book and I'm pretty demotivated.
I feel like I'll never get to live the aesthetic lifestyle and bang hot girls and be shredded unless I get on gear. What should I do?

Attached: jeffseidparty.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEGVGqJEeCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

end you're life bitchboy

Use gear

Neck yourself not even Blessed Arnie was natty

Attached: 1558250545619.jpg (327x450, 58K)

Roids wouldn’t help your mind anyway.

Lmfaaaaao did you buy Jeff Seids “Guide To Aesthetics” book?

Attached: 69ED9451-9944-4081-AA19-927C3AD7189B.jpg (387x388, 35K)

yeah

>thinking the cookie man is natty
>any year

Jeff Seid is one of the biggest losers in the entire fitness community, which is populated almost entirety by dumb people. A deformed hippo could take steroids and bang wasted sluts at EDM festivals. I mean his aesthetics thing is just so fucking cringe inducing it makes me want to vomit.

Is it worth it?

What do I do? I feel really demotivated.

>t.

Attached: 161DB45B-23AC-43DA-8EB7-F35D0371B5B9.jpg (596x595, 58K)

Who cares? You should be able to judge the ideas in the book independently of your thoughts on the author, same with the quality of the merch.

Half the music I listen to is made by subhuman drug addict retards but I still enjoy it.

Jeff > Zyzz

Jeff pls go

Embrace the suffering and better yourself, lad. We all make mistakes. We all fail. No one is perfect but we can all try to improve.

But the whole premise of the aesthetic lifestyle was if I did Jeff's workout and meal plans I could get shredded like him and get hot women. Now I'm just going to be a DYEL virgin who got scammed.

Are there any guys who achieved a lifestyle like Jeff being natty? I don't want to mess up my health but I also don't want to be a weak virgin.

Attached: jeffseid.png (640x360, 514K)

I hope this thread is real

lmao his pencil neck

I've seen a dude who's on tons of gear and looks like a skinny fat loser.

Guys think that if they take gear it’ll do all the work for them. My favorite part of being a cheater is that I’m not only stronger but I can workout more often without getting overly sore.

Also, don’t listen to online warriors that tell you to use ridiculous amounts. 200-250mg of Test per week gives amazing gains.

How has the response been from women?

Not him but getting bigger makes them mire you but you can’t outlift a bad personality. Thing is though, lifting can give people a better personality cause you get confidence and more test n shit but you gotta work on being the man

I’m fuckin done man I’m so done with this shit natty life. I’m hoping on creatine.

another soul lost to the creatine devil

Attached: JPEG_20190414_012404.png (315x370, 133K)

What's so bad about creatine

taking creatine means you're not natty?!?! lol what?

Yes

itll make ya go bald man

who said he isn't natty?

Greg O'Gallagher bro, he has a great physique, completely natty.

My brother died of creatine OD. It's serious shit

Learn from your mistake. Moving on from this shame and pain you feel is as easy as correcting your form. All you must do is learn that getting on gear isn’t worth it, you can still be aesthetic as FUCK and not have hormonal imbalances that ALWAYS end up killing you eventually. Or maybe learn that one or two cycles won’t hurt, but the achievement you feel as a natural will be superior to anything you gain on gear. Unless you don’t give a shit about being “natty”. In which case a thread died for this lol, Jesus fuck just fix your diet and lift harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHA U R KINOBOFAGGET GREG DOESNT LOOK NATURAL AT ALL LOL IMAGINE BEING THIS RETARDED

obviously, you haven't been keeping up with his channel. He's actually calling out the fake natty's. He's challenging them to impossible to beat tests. He, himself, taking it to prove he's natty.

He lifted for over 10 years, imagine being a caps lock retard like yourself.

How do you know he is fake natty? I mean he obviously is but did a picture of him pinning come out or something?

Sorry you have piss weak genetics man but his body is absolutely possible for a natty he is like 180 pounds at 5'10 10% body fat, that's a FFMI of 23, completely reasonable. I have a FFMI of 23 too and I am 6'3

Do I need to look like that to get girls like that looking at me?

Creatine is legal synthol, you literally inject water in your muscles.

Yikes

No but it's the only way

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My Seids

Attached: baINLAUH.jpg (800x450, 34K)

You need to find more wholesome reasons to live.

I'm sorry this happened to you OP, Thankfully there are more trustworthy figures in the online fitness community. I would personally point you in the direction of my all time favorite: Alexander Leonidas, aka Alphadestiny. His training wisdom is unmatched, as is his wisdom on life and women. His teachings truly changed my life and they can change yours. You can find his book "Naturally Enhanced" on OutAlpha.com

Its never too late to achieve your own alpha destiny.

I always wonder if this is real bait or wtf?

Ricardo Milos is natty

Post timestamped pic of book

>People taking this obvious bait seriously
OP, I hope you've had your fun

He looks good tho no homo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-14-59-19-301_com.instagram.android.png (1080x2246, 1.33M)

Yes.

Dude looks like a JoJo character. You can't get that way natty. Sorry. That's what Tren is for

Jeff has exceptionally good genetics AND take a fuck ton of steroids

NO ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE HIM IS NATTY

No one with an IFBB pro card is natty

Did you even comprehend what this poster said to you?
Are you that fucking brain dead OP?

There is a 0% chance that Greg, or anyone who looks so amazing they can make a ton of money on their physique, is natty

He only eats like 2200 calories per day, yet is unbelievably strong and seems to hold muscle mass absurdly well

This doesn't require tons of drugs, perhaps only 300 mg of test per week and some GH, but to think this could be done natty is retarded. It simply cannot.

Notice how he is simultaneously so lean that his abs are perfectly etched out, but his delts are also totally full and 3d?

verdict: nothing natty to see here

Attached: Greg-O-Gallagher-Net-Worth-Bio-Age-Height-Weight.jpg (700x430, 77K)

if you think that Seid or that twink gallagher can't be natty, you are a fucking DYEL

looks like a person who cannot work half a day in contruction without getting gassed.

Also post his legs they are hilarious

based

shut up you know he isnt

>▶
hes a midg

Jeff is bigger than Zyzz, but something about Zyzz (not just the godly insertions and his face) makes him far more aesthetic

Attached: 1557982594608.jpg (2048x2048, 338K)

Looks like he's made of plastic, surely only the most valid of thots are into this shit?

lol he's a well proportioned pretty boy, but to his credit quite strong.

also his bird legs are hilarious.

his video calling out fake natties was also hilarious. like he's never heard of anything called "cycling" or "sarms" before.

the "fitness industry" is built on fake natties and lies in general. that is literally the basis for the entire industry.

youtu.be/UEGVGqJEeCo

zyzz is younger

And he'll be younger forever. The great meme of old age is a lie.

>Jeff is bigger than Zyzz, but something about Zyzz (not just the godly insertions and his face) makes him far more aesthetic
His attitude and motivating spirit

depends if you want to live past 50. It halves your lives and doubles the experience

it's the darker skin probably

stfu loser. Ofcourse you can. It's called low body fat and a pump with some adobe photoshop. Maybe a few diuretics here and there. Hate dorks like you. I could just imagine the little dweebs behind posts like this.

jeff pls go

Lol that's only if you roid like ronny

Yes. Be smart with doses and don't overdo it. If you try to look like Arny you're going to have a bad time. If you just try to look like a fitness model/roiding athlete you'll be good

No he wasnt, he admits to steriods

>photoshop
>natty

Attached: mfw.jpg (550x646, 39K)

Yeah man that shit is really bad too, my wife's boyfriends son died because of creatine. And his balls shrank so much they just stopped existing. Crazy shit man, only the people who are willing to risk everything for gains are willing to do it

>He only eats like 2200 calories per day
is he 5'7" or does he sit on his ass all day?

You ever heard of Elliot Rodger? Yeah, he was on creatine. Scary stuff.

Attached: elliot 'sup.jpg (352x550, 16K)

Attached: noSteroids.jpg (665x331, 69K)

Seriously? You're such a faggot.

Just started my first cycle at 200 mg and ramping up slowly. How much should I expect in 12 weeks?

Cheers user

>merch and book

Anyone who bought this would have been cheated even if he really was natty

>spending money on some other guys merch
You never even had a chance of making it

How can anyone look that bad squatting that much?

Zyzz's face is more handsome.

Seid is a total zionist shill. How was that not your first clue this dude was a total piece of shit????

go back to Jow Forums faggot

a little thing called bodyfat percentage

what does that mean? isn't bodyfat just turn into muscle if you workout?

>and book

Attached: 1276093389400.jpg (800x1067, 192K)

>Seid is a total zionist shill
Link to evidence?

This.

your sentiment

Is chelsealifts a loser?

Jeff Seid is just one of many faggots who're "fitness influencers". On gear the parameters for muscle growth are completely different then for a natural. Your anabolic window is way longer, recovery is shorter, you could take a fucking shit and grow muscle from the contractions.

A natty program is different to a gear user, and your diet has to be tightly regulated if you want six pack abs. Gear users have room to eat a bit of shit in their diets, especially if they're younger, like most "fitness influencers".

The other thing, most "fitness influencers" are retards. Literal low IQ gym monkies, bro fags who use jewtube to get shekels. Most don't even have a basic trainer cert. to understand the basic terminology of physical movements. Let alone an understanding of any human physiology.

Attached: 1555200467092.gif (400x500, 199K)

go back to Jow Forums we don't need the blatant fucking racism and anti semitism here kid. Literally grow the fuck up because no one here is laughing at your cheap shots at the minority and jewish communities.

You are one embaressing cunt

Attached: 1557504796533.png (859x676, 756K)

If you truly thought he was a natty, you deserve to an hero.

fuck off kike.

have sex