That post workout cigarette

>that post workout cigarette

nothing better in life, I tell ya.

Attached: 0002820014650_A.jpg (450x450, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuiiFBsfKM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep smoking faggot, everyone wants you dead, anyway

Attached: appropriate reaction.jpg (625x960, 77K)

No thx dude. I vape

Attached: 1557808145857.gif (480x360, 82K)

Calm down and have a smoke broski
Enjoy sucking robot dick friend, I'll smoke like a real man.

Nothing like the sound of my trusty ole zippo lighting the wick as I inhale the first puff of my Marlboro reds after a long and satisfying chest day

Man that full pull after a 45 min jog
Is there a better feeling?

Ive never seen a smoker that wasnt a lanklet or fat fuck in my entire life.

Attached: 1557255342111.png (294x171, 5K)

SMOKING BAD

> Not smoking during the jog

>not jogging to the store with a ciggie in your mouth, buying a carton there, and running back home with a freshie

Not gonna make it

Agree, that's why I deny myself that pleasure until my deathbed as part of my willpower regimen.

>not makin it deliver as much as it can
shameful

youtube.com/watch?v=PuiiFBsfKM8

I don't smoke anymore but smoking while playing handball was so satisfying

When did you realize that cigarettes are the ultimate drug for bodybuilders? Keeps your head clear unlike weed, doesn't wreck your gains like alcohol, legal, and if you quit before you're 30 you'll be fine. Smoking a cig when you wake up, after work, after a meal, after a workout, driving somewhere, etc. is pure bliss. Not to mention our ancestors for thousands of years have been growing and smoking tobacco because it's enjoyable and gives a buzz. It can also get you laid. Smoking cigs boosts your test and is the most alpha thing you can do.

Attached: 217.jpg (640x640, 45K)

mid-workout smoke anons have got it figured out. how can the rest of Jow Forums even compete?

Attached: 642gn23.jpg (1242x699, 223K)

>if you quit before you're 30 you'll be fine
lmaoing at your life

I used to smoke pretty regularly but I have it cut down to one a day after work. It’s a nice way to shift gears into relax mode

>not biking to the store with a boge dangling in your mouth on a cool autumn afternoon
best feeling in the world desu

I smoke maybe once a week or two? Whenever I find the time to go outside and sit down with a brew and a ciggie.
Haven't had a holiday recently so I can't get cigars either.
That said I do believe having one or two a month promotes your lungs to be stronger.

ADDICT COPE

I remember this fob with this super nasally voice who started smoking in college. He wanted pictures of him smoking and posing. I told him he looked hella gay. He graduated and hasn't gotten a job in over a year. Don't smoke kids. It's for gay fobs.

i thought i was the only one. I'll usually take a smoke break half way through my workout; like I'll hit back, smoke a ciggie, and go back to hit biceps.

>Not to mention our ancestors for thousands of years have been growing and smoking tobacco because it's enjoyable and gives a buzz.

Modern cigarettes are nothing like what people used to smoke, they are lab designed nicotine delivery systems with the singular goal of hooking you for life. If you want to experience the historical use of tobacco smoke a pipe or cigars with unadulterated tobacco.

>not smoking menthol cigarettes

never going to make it

Attached: 19ed88df-9402-482d-9ee7-faa009ba3dbe-menthol.oppose.jpg (3000x1680, 881K)

Based big tobacco viral marketer

>tfw they don't sell Marlboro in Canada
Golds are my fav

Attached: bortz_sad1.png (301x457, 165K)

Literal braintlet here. Why my mom's father died at age 68 of lung cancer and my dad's father is well into his 90s smoking two packs a day?

Attached: birb.png (436x384, 95K)

>Calm down and have a smoke broski
Sorry bro, I took out my rage about other things on you. I don't like smoking, but do your thing

It actually does feel really good lol. God I need to quit. I just turned 30. The cancer is coming in as soon as 5 years.

Anybody know where I can get Davidoffs in the US?

where can you even find unadulterated tobacco?

Or you can vape, for even less down sides(literally no significant risks) and way more enjoyment.

>haha robo dick a-amirite???

Everything is gay if you're already insecure about your sexuality.

Attached: file.png (374x388, 313K)

american I suppose? at europe its common to retards who roid smoke at the same time

>not doing a preworkout smoke to psyche yourself up and confuse people walking into the gym
not gonna make it

In cigars.

Nicotine is a stimulant so it'd make more sense as a preworkout. Also I prefer chewing.

Confirmed for having smoked nothing but vape and cock

Sounds like he’s living the life while you slave away like a bitch boy

No matter what everybody says. I work in specops and I'm a smoker. Yet there are only few people who have better cardio or strength than me and I've never had a problem with anything.

Just smoke and let smoke. Don't be a sensible cunt.

bigtime jej

There are actually chemicals in there that inhibit protein production and a ton of other shit that is integral for recovery after a workout, like processing nutrients. It cuts that off usually the nicotine does.
Either smoke some weed or nothing at all. Weed has less gains goblin chemicals and you can use your munchies just to eat clean, fag

if you have good cardio and you smoke a considerable amount, your cardio would be even better if you didn't you dimwit.

Luck

Statistics

>not growing nicotinia rustica and putting the leaves in your sock all day for a free natural nicotine patch

>shiggin the digg

>tfw quit 6 months to the day today
>tfw slowly lost 40lbs over the past 6 months
>tfw got a very good paying job where I only work 50% of the year
>tfw only 2 more student loans left (had 8)

All I need is an actual gf and to start going to the gym and I think I'll be alright. I finally saw the light anons.

Attached: 1453661171735.jpg (637x825, 314K)

>Not to mention our ancestors for thousands of years have been growing and smoking tobacco because it's enjoyable and gives a buzz.
Tobacco comes from the americas. Unless you're a goblino your ancestors only used tobacco for less than half a century.

Genetics. The oldest woman to ever live smoked and drank an entire bottle of port wine almost every day.

Don't forget about the estrogen blocking properties of nicotine.

Same man, except I work 5/12 months of the year for £36k, already have a fiancee and a daughter and been lifting for 6 years... You're gonna make it

I didn't say I sent this fact you piece of internet warrior shit.

I don't give a shot and you shouldn't too.

Are you one of those retards who thinks the whole medical world is unfairly demonizing cigarettes?

Yes, but so do I.

I thought about picking up smoking to help with weight loss before, but I have a history of smoking-associated cancer in my family so I'd rather not risk it. Let me tell you, dying from throat/esophagus cancer ain't pretty.

Sorry I’m not a faggot. I smoke cigars like a grown man after a workout

Attached: A0617DB6-1889-4A19-9653-85221B69E078.jpg (236x340, 11K)

Red Rooftops are Marlboro in Canada aren't they?

unironically me

How do i still get to smoke but don't get yellow teeth? I smoke alot. Like 1 to 2 packs a day. Is an anti-tar filter an option?

hmm i dunno brush them maybe lol

>and if you quit before you're 30 you'll be fine

Found it he muttland retard

If nothing in your life is better than smoking cigarettes then you have a shitty life

Guess you've never seen anyone in the military before.

w8 am i blind or does it say fucking 14 $ for a pack ?

This thread makes me want a cig

Degenerate faggot. What a weak-willed pussy you are.

This
Nothing like that post PR Partagas

Only old women, homosexuals and teenagers smoke menthols.

Some people are more susceptible to cancer than others.

>What are nigports?
Jesus, everyone knows black people love menthol.

Attached: BvaHbguCEAA-GdX.jpg (320x310, 17K)

Marlboro Gold are quality but does anyone from South Germany or anywhere in the alpine region know where I can get some Belomor ?

I think it says $1.400 could be Chilean Peso, around 2.08 USD

If you exercise, smoking is not bad for you at all. It is a globalist lie to try to make you feel bad about smoking.

Based.
Low testosterone anti-smokers will keep seething, let them be.