What numbers do I have to hit to get this physique? I'm ready to buckle down for the 3 year journey

What numbers do I have to hit to get this physique? I'm ready to buckle down for the 3 year journey.

Attached: holonis.jpg (728x1383, 237K)

>friendly reminder, the bigger you get, the smaller your dick looks

Attached: oldfag2.png (340x288, 227K)

Doesn't matter just eat clen, tren hard, dbolish your goals, test your limits, get biGH, anavar give up.

He's not even that big, I just want to know how to get this physique without turning into this

Attached: d69406faa89584665807cdec5641c66336a68bdc.jpg (1032x1065, 94K)

Do you know the numbers of the guy in the pic? Numbers don't matter if you just trying to look some way. Also a difference between the two pics you posted is probs just a few % bodyfat, waxing, and a tan. Looking like your second pic is probably a good place to shoot for then dial in for the cut to pic 1

this and 1/2/3/4
unironically.

Try not being a dicklet

Also if that look is your only goal I would hop on gear. It's going to take complete dedication for many years to get there natty (if it's even in the cards for you given your genetics) and I honestly don't think you have it in you

do a split on roids and cut

Yeah, I'm thinking of hopping on gear for it. I understand the dedication it requires though. No half assing from me.

You're going to lose your dick and die of heart explosion

He's not strong. Just take copious amounts of gear and do whatever meme split you want

not to mention eternal bleeding within the body

Hopefully I'll be rememberd.

Steroids. The numbers you have to hit are grams and milligrams. No amount of strength as a natty will get you here.

what about this physique is unnattainable natty? (Besides the vascularity)

The whole thing. The person is a known roider anyways. Don’t gotta believe me, but you’ll be wasting your time trying to achieve this natty.

I know he's a roider. I'm just wondering what about his size is freakish to the point its unachievable natty.

The point OP is, a natty and a roider at same lifts and bf % will look different and because you don't even lift you don't know this, but now you know so start lifting.

You clearly don't know what's achievable natty. The size of his shoulders and leg vascularity give it away.

Ok. Thanks.

you could get it without any of those lifts, he probs doesn't even ohp, squat or deadlift
Alpha is fat, and his focus is more on strength so certain body parts have grown more than others
The shoulders size wise, otherwise it's staying that lean, the dryness and hardness of the physique. His tan also is unnatural he takes mt2

I don't know how you faggots manage to get so deluded you can't tell he is on gear. It's fucking obvious.

Be taller than him and have lower bodyfat, plus roids if you actually want to look like the guy in the OP

He has way more lean mass than what is possible natty, plus the dryness, visibility of small veins, fully capped shoulders and general roidskin are all pretty clearly not natty

>I'm ready to buckle down for the 3 year journey.
He says before his first workout lmao.