Ew

>don’t give up bro!
>I believe in you bro!
>one step at a time bro!

Christ what is this facade of positive so many normies spout on social media? Who gives a fuck if others succeed or change their shitty habits I gain no joy from the livelihood of others

Why do you fags pretend to care about that kid who has tremors trying to deadlift? Or down syndrome people in the olympics hell even fat asses I couldn’t care less if they didn’t wake up tomorrow. Why do so many normies have a fake sense of “we’re all gonna make it :D”

Attached: E1F3DE08-9DD2-4A66-92B6-813F1237095A.gif (220x205, 285K)

Because Zyzz taught us not to be sad cunts. Instead we should all be sick cunts, and spread positivity by helping each other achieve our goals. You are being a nihilism. And nihilism ultimately leads to you not getting gains. So how about you drop the facade, and stop being an edgy cunt, and have some joy in your sad cunt life. Only you can make yourself into a sick cunt.

Attached: 74ABF9AA-FBEE-40A3-943B-2B46E0D640B0.jpg (612x602, 83K)

I bet you're excited to be done with 10th grade, huh?

You believe that since you are unhappy, everyone else in the world must also be unhappy. That is a very self centered thought. Maybe if you spend some time doing activities that actually bring you joy or a sense of accomplishment besides sitting on your ass for virtual experience on an online game you could also see a different take on things.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent, but if we can come to terms with this indifference, then our existence as a species can have genuine meaning. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.”

To put Mr. Kubrick's quote in simple words: man up you literal faggot.

You might never make it friend. Remember that you do not have to be a part of the crab bucket. You are in control of your thoughts and feeling meaning that you do not have to be a miserable cunt.

Cheer up buttercup! I believe in you user, you can make it if you put the work into it.

Attached: 1555904536880.png (322x503, 131K)

Why are you bothering to complain about people being positive?

Just sit back and die quietly like me.

/thread

Because spreading positivity makes me happier. Try it OP

>Implying happiness and positive outlooks are normie-only traits

Jesus Christ this board gets more Jow Forums by the day

Who said I was sad you projecting faggot? I’ve already made it by fit standards and find no joy in the false flagging of spreading positivity

This isn’t a safe space nigger It literally doesn’t I couldn’t care less about people so even if I make their day better I feel nothing

Happiness and positive outlooks end up making you more depressed because you’re working towards emotions or trying to ignore shit like an awful coping mechanism

Wanna know how I know you haven't made it?

then stay bitter, continue living your life as a loser you fucking faggot

Sad, negative defeatists drive everyone away and die alone. Plus, they never make it.

(:

you're autistic

Bro it's okay to be sad, just don't be a whiny little bitch about it. Now, go grab your tub of ice cream and continue resenting the world fatty. I'm sure that will workout for you, it always has hasn't it? Oink oink

Normies do this all the time.

In Rationality, AI to Zombies, the author mentions that normies tend to spout off meme statements he calls "cached thoughts"- basically completely unevaluated statements they just reflexively say.

Edgy and cringepilled

Attached: Lets.png (800x494, 703K)

You say you're strong, but you're one of the weakest humans I've ever known. There's more to strength than this user.

because its "social" media. why would you spout anti-social bullshit that everyone knows is a projection of your own shitty life and outlook? when will you finally develop a pragmatic attitude towards your thoughts and beliefs?

And I thought red guard lady Thor was diverse

Brehs, I'd like to take just a second of this pathetic faggot's thread to let you know that your gains are important and noticed. Keep up the good work, let shitters be shitters. We are all gonna make it.

Everyone is struggling in life and when you hear online bros screaming “never give up” they are not only screaming at you but at themselves.
Talking into a camera or posting bullshit on social media is a person talking to themself and others choosing to listen in.

Attached: AB117671-5928-464C-A2A4-9A3346A4839A.jpg (720x678, 62K)

Bill is based

how does it feel to be fucking gay

I just wish someone would call me a fat weak fuck from time to time. I'm 6'2", 220, max bench is like 170. I'm absolutely nothing special but I can't get anyone to admit I'm overweight and weak.

It makes me angry on an irrational level

gay

I have, cope

Who said I’m bitter? Keep being a fag that needs constant encouragement to go to the gym. You’ll nevee make it

Boo

I’m not being Whiney nor am I fat. You’re the one who feels the need for constant grab ass to get anything done

lol I never said I’m strong you fucking retard

155 OHP, 225 bench, 365 squat, 515 deadlift

And you’re defiantly not intelligent judging by your knee jerk reaction

>go with the flow
Nah

Wouldn’t know, mind telling me?

This user gets it. Encouragement from strangers does nothing. discouragement is the most motivating things there is

>I've already made it by fit standards
>lol I never said I'm strong you fucking retard

Attached: 1542069933307.jpg (921x640, 100K)

I’m past 1/2/3/4 and have a good body. This is making it all else is menial bullshit grasping at brass rings to make you feel productive spending hours in the gym when you could be pursuing an actual hobby

Yeah no shit lmao