Have you talked to a female today?

Have you talked to a female today?

Attached: Hylas-and-the-Nymphs-by-John-William-Waterhouse.jpg (1400x868, 792K)

No. Literally just my mom and dad, who I live with. No one at the gym, except for the guy I nodded to when he asked me if I was done squatting. Then I posted on an image forum with a bunch of other miserable young men.

heh

Unfortunately

I talked to the cutie cashier at Best Buy today

yes, multiple. I have the unfortunate pleasure of working with them.

of course, the lady at the coffe shop. I asked for a large cappucino, she smiled and asked my name.

yes, actually, my gf. i fucked her just before she left to go to the gym.

Yep even held the door for a few. All different kind of races said thank you except the Chinese women. Fuck the Chinese.

Attached: 1557678700637.jpg (481x401, 36K)

Yeah has a small chat with a girl talking about a vacation she wants to take. More than I normally do, usually I purposely avoid it

Yeah, the missus

Yes I work with a cutie 3.14 and also just said goodnight to my gf who is cuddling in my arms after I fingered her till she came, then she blew me, then we fucked. I got a babe u can 2 ama

last ghorl I talked with irl was in 2012

Yes, with myself: i'm a girl

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Sorry to hear that user

Yes but I couldn't make any eye-contact

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

D-DID NO ONE HEAR ME?? I SAID I SPOKE WITH 11 FEMALES TODAY. TO YOU MORTALS I AM A GOD. BOW DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS

I'm always talking to like 9-15 at a time. Juggling the same conversation over and over and over until I feel like I'm going to lose my mind. Then I realize I lost it a long time ago because of this very behavior.

Don't act like talking to women is some accomplishment unless what you're setting out to accomplish the complete and utter destruction of your psyche.

L
O
N
D
O
LONDON

i know that feel bro, we're all gonna make it...

then proceeded to say.
> that'll be $5.50 user

come to brazil

I did for school. I’m actually really fucking good at talking to women who aren’t attractive, I’ve realized.

Based

My wife and the women at work

I haven't left my house in a month due to crippling anxiety. I've had a panic attack every night for the past week.

yes, though she had a penis.

>Old lady that works for in work cafeteria gave me free coffee
>Later when I was LMAO at Jow Forums in a corner on break she asked if I had a gf since I was always laughing at my phone on break
Way to undo the good and make me want to an hero breh
>Helped a coworker fix a problem
>Another one the highest of test kept interrupting me to tell me simple stuff she could say in an email
>Mom called to ask how I was (lied and said good (devilish))

>Mom called to ask how I was (lied and said good (devilish))
the absolute madman right here

Attached: 337F6A19-7A00-4F08-859A-28E9ACB4131B.jpg (1002x525, 58K)

Last time I talked to a female that wasn't working at a store or related to me was in March when someone called my number by accident. So no.

Why? I try to minimize interactions with women as much as possible so their poisonous vagina magic doesn't work on me.

Kek

no but party tomorrow im gonna chat up some bitties and if theyre qt ill get them digglets

Attached: screenshot.541.jpg (296x386, 46K)

Yes, a thicc hoe from Tinder sent me a message saying "hey" so I chatted with her, I texted my main girl that wants to date me (we've only hung out twice but I'd be down eventually [bc she's mad cute]), and I chatted with the cute girl with the big titties at the pizza place I just went to to pick up my food. Haven't gotten laid since Friday though. At least I banged two girls that day. God I love these hoes.

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

I have three sisters, 90% of my friends are female, and I'm in nursing school. You tell me.

Attached: its-an-abstract-kind-of-hell-1445986.png (500x525, 104K)

I only really interact with women at work so I try to keep things brief. They usually giggle and get shy around me which is really cute.

yet you get zero GASH because youre a fucking MURSE

Attached: screenshot.539.jpg (474x50, 16K)

A couple lady coworkers said good morning to me, but I'm retarded.

>bragging about doing something that every man prior to him has done

Lol, sick dude

No, I bought her an uber home last night and woke up glad she wasn't here.

It's 5:20am so no

i said hello and goodbye to the clerk at a gas station
actually, those were the only words I said all day

My job is basically to talk so I'm happy my days off can be quite quiet

Attached: manoukian.png (1366x768, 1.15M)

Just fucked a girl.
Weird thing I kinda feel empty.

Got dumped by a girl I wasn't dating and then my ex used me for sex
today sucked

last night one of my female friends said she was scared to stay at her house alone and came over. I figured this was a bs excuse to hookup, but when she got here she was very weird and immediately went to my spare bedroom. So I guess she was telling the truth?

I always wonder how any of you avoid to talk to a female any day you're outside of your house.
>work
>uni
>doing groceries
>any sports club or free time activity
>clubbing
>just being in a crowded place at gokd weather
In any of these cases you literally cannot avoid to talk to a female.

>Have you talked to a female today?
For what purpose?