Is it possible to make it if you're autistic?

Is it possible to make it if you're autistic?

Attached: 1553472604085.png (645x773, 11K)

Sucks being white u autist mutha fucka

i'm a mutt

this kid is roleplaying as a non-white that's funny

it's probably easier if you're autistic. when i think something is cool i have like, a month-long individual phase for it. like, one time i played mortal kombat and though chinese martial arts were really cool so i went and learned it. the thing you gotta focus on above all is sticking to it though
t. aspie

yes
im autistic, and at the moment, im at 2/3.5/4/4.5,
i have a girlfriend i love (inb4 hurdur, thats gay),
and a job i love

Ok. So hey if we can make it than wtf is wrong with us? I'm an engineer and really good at it but I seem to have some type of social issue

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnles your definition of making is not being autistic then yes, it is possible. don't tell me you're seriously using other people's definition of making.

Attached: 1558418849450.png (450x472, 189K)

social issues are the only real downside to being autistic, desu
but, like anything else, this can be trained (to one degrees or another)
its always gonna be a battle for you and me, but its not impossible

you aren't autistic

idk i get dates easy enough but i'm too retarded to maintain relationships for more than a few months.

funny, i can clearly remember being tested earlier in my life
but im sure a random stranger on the internet knows me better than LOCAL professionals

No I mean I have a serious issue with my "autism" and I fear my actual power and actions might fuck up my life..

have any of you fags tried dating another autist? i wonder if that would solve a lot of the problems that come from try to convince a normalfag that you're a real person

aspiebro here again, i've found it a lot easier to talk to people over the years. i have a bit of trouble when i talk to boomers for some reason, and i'm still not the greatest, but hang out with the right people and you'll be surprised

My problem isn't talking to people or being sociable

I would rather not explain it here because you guys will think I'm a retard or something but when I way my issue is social i kind of mean something else

have more trust in your self

i have, can not recommend
the problem is there are so many different types, its harder to find a compatible autist, than a regular girl

This could be interesting.

>social issues are the only real downside to being autistic
You are full of shit. This is a larper.

got me on the edge of my seat, user. spill it

I would hate to date a female version of myself.

safe? it's an anonymous board full of people exactly like you. there's a reason you're posting and getting replies

You are anonymous you dunce.

Please be patient, he is autistic.

Yea sure. Exactly like me
Like i said I must be a special kind of autistic retard because what I have is pure terror rage and oh God the most anger you've ever understood.. if you heard my life story you would truly understand

Attached: 1558417276635.jpg (239x211, 10K)

Anonymous ????

Hahahahaha. I work for the government we are not safe anywhere at all. These places dont have a profile but we are not user in any way
Not on here and not even through tor.

Take your meds and give us the story.

Looks like you actually are autistic. You are anonymous to anyone reading this. The government doesn't give a fuck about your spilled spaghetti.

No. This is dangerous information and if i post it than there is a legal record

You dumb fucks

la di da. kill someone?
did you feel bad? if you did, just autism. if you didn't, sociopathy

You fucking idiots actually think I'm a fucking restdrd autistic?? Hahahaaa

I'm even worse

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

No nothing like that..frankly I'm embarrassed to post this in the open

You up for discord instead. I could use help with this but dont want someone to read this and think I'm a fucking retard but it's the truth and its how I think and feel

Attached: 1558410101069.png (796x1060, 89K)

I don't understand what you mean by you have a social issue if you don't have a problem talking to other people or being sociable. Can you elaborate?

Autism speaks

Quit teasing niggy, it cant be that bad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-12-18-10-50.png (854x480, 264K)

Get off these nuts
Nobody knows the real me. Only one person has come close

Attached: rubish-cage-6.png (1409x753, 671K)

Lol fucking loser.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Haaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaa

Very funny

Attached: fd19e1ae28ac865200ff9ca771cd3f1d.jpg (800x804, 65K)

So from what I gather someone close to you either betrayed your trust or otherwise disrespected you in some way, so now you feel more on edge and distrustful of people around you. I can relate to that somewhat. What kind of life-changing shit?

Dude. This is serious fucking shit and nobody would believe me anyway

This is some Masonic shit..I'm done explaining

Only one person believes me and he had this happen to him years ago

Look they betrayed me so badly I fear trusting other people again

They broke me

Damn it user why would you even bring it up if you won't tell us about it

Attached: 1552943776247.jpg (960x960, 48K)

Oh user
This shit would take days to explain

This isnt some one paragraph essay

Masonic? Well, I won't prod further even though that piques my curiosity even more. I at least hope things get better for you and that you find some friends who don't turn out to be assholes

I have time let's hear it autismo bro

That's the thing
I dont have the time

I should be sleeping you know because I have things to do in the morning but I cant sleep at night because I train at night which is stupid

i have autism and i'm 28 years old, still a virgin, never touched a woman that isn't related to me.

I would say so, I have aspergers, also
>let me just seclude myself in this empty area filled with iron and pick up iron before doing the exact same movements up to 12 times in a row
def nothing autistic about that.

Attached: 1483310501303.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Calm down snowflake, diagnosis mistakes happen all the time

Attached: 1557909411522.png (446x334, 200K)

I'm obviously the only real autist here.

Op is fag

Attached: 4535A946-2953-48E9-80DF-B31DD9388B41.jpg (640x753, 512K)

t. triggered autist

Then don't bring it up you massive cock gargling nigger faggot

I hope.

Maybe one day something will click in and make me stop feeling afraid.

Attached: a9abf2df8b70fa5b996ff4b98f1ae73d.jpg (500x739, 51K)