Shit pic i know bros but how would you say i'm looking 2 months into calisthenics?

Shit pic i know bros but how would you say i'm looking 2 months into calisthenics?

Attached: 20190510.png (736x852, 809K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THICC SOLID TIGHT

Where the after photo?

ideal body but ive only been lurking here for 3 weeks and just started going to the gym two weeks ago

You're looking pretty good man! I'd just work on your forearms a bit what's your routine looking like?

Pretty good, im surprised you've developed your chest that much with calisthenics in 2 months

Look like you can bench 400 for 10 reps.

Doing push/pull/legs monday tuesday wensday Thursday Friday and Saturday sunday off try to do 3 exercises for each muscle group on each given day with about 4-5 sets on each

Attached: 40358097_273266013287441_843108823303454720_n.png (640x791, 678K)

you would be difficult to catch, but once within my grasp i sense no discernible ability you might have to escape the inevitable pin and rape scenario I'm imagining.

Thanks man been going the hardest i think on push ups and dips always making sure to keep going till my body just collapsed think that helped a lot lol

diet?

post routine please and diet

i gotchu homies
Diet
Breakfast:Rolled oats protein powder bannana and milk in magic bullet/protein shake and cornflakes/other healty cereal with banana
Lunch
3 egg omelet with cheese and diced veggies usually green pepper and tomato/Tuna sandwich with shredded cheese/Chicken breast and rice
Dinner
Random desu always have Some kind of meat with veggies and some type of pasta or rice like to mix it up
Post workout
Protein shake with peanut butter sandwich/oatmeal and banana
Kinda wack but it works as for exercise
Push
4-5 sets of tricep dips
4-5 sets of decline push ups
4-5 sets of handstand push ups
4-5 sets of archer push ups
4-5 sets of bench dips
4-5 sets of wide grip push ups
Pull day
4-5 sets of pull ups
4-5 sets of chin ups
4-5 sets of wide grip pull ups
4-5 sets of close grip chin ups
4-5 sets of neutral grip pull ups
4-5 sets of head banger pull ups

sup guys this is me just started going to the gym last week. Dont be mean. this is an awful angle but just remember everyone started somewhere.

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-151903_Chrome.jpg (1076x1105, 498K)

and for leg day
Pistol squats 3 sets
Lunges 3 sets
1 leg calf raises 3 sets
Jump squats 3 sets
Walls sits 3 sets
And i do different ab exercises on every workout such as hanging leg raises/bicycle crunches/planks etc like to mix it up

so you just started calisthenics, but you can do head banger pullups, archer pushups, handstand pushups, pistol squats. and you look like THAT

fake and gay

2 months everyday with only one rest day and proper diet yeah i'm also 5"8 so have the easy manlet gains

Upload a relaxed frontal photo instead of this lighting, flexed, angle, zoom shit.

i still don't understand how you can do such advanced exercises so early in your training.

damn I started doing cali a month ago and can still barely do one clean pull up

What are the reps?

Have a "before" pic?

Tbh I could hold a full bridge in yoga for 30 seconds on my first go user. And I'm a chubby degenerate sedentary gamer who just does cardio when I get motivated to.
My pullup game is great too, though OPs pullup program is mental imo, he's making it.

For calisthenics you look pretty good.
If that's what you're after good for you.
Here's my Jow Forums responses for posterity:
Skelington
eat more
probably manlet

Based

this is real bait

no way you can do like 25 sets of different advanced exercices after only two months.

the only solution is if you were already working out in another sport and your fitness level was already high

I’d cum on your chest

op is legit but he is on steroids

Shit man you look really good. Mirin

goal body desu. im pretty close just need to workout

rep ranges?

It's called having good genes. I have friend who could climb up a rope using only his hands before he ever started training in the gym. Now he has a 300kg deadlift, 230kg squat and closing in on a 200kg bench.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee respond op

>angle and lighting
just do a proper picture

I love you Jow Forums

Where's the After pic?

looking pretty good considering you're 2 months into lifting
perfect starting point to do a slow and gradual lean bulk. you'll look great 2-3 years from now

What? I'm not OP, I just love fit because of the memes.

Can I get a beginner calisthenics routine?

rep ranges are just max most of the time unless i'm doing super sets then i do 2-3 less then max

Lean, and like you don't lift

You'll be here in another week. Don't worry user

This is completely plausible tho

Post from different angles
You look much more shredded like this because of the shadow so its hard to evaluate

All of you are probably just extremly obese
Most of these exercises are easy if you are lightweight

I just started with this
startbodyweight.com/p/start-bodyweight-basic-routine.html
There's also the reddit routine
reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

Attached: calisthenics.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

fuckable
post boipussi

This. Newfags don’t realize he’s DYEL in normal lighting and/or with a T-shirt. Still respectable gains for calisthenics but come on Jow Forums

This is extremely retarded. 4-5 sets to failure of 6 different excercises