Drink 8 shots over 3 hours

>drink 8 shots over 3 hours
>not drunk

I'm gonna fucking kill myself
Having alchy genes is worse than being a manlet this is legit hell

Attached: 1490053109288.jpg (1600x900, 95K)

>willingly taking poison with zero intrinsic positive gain

Being deluded is worse

>150lbs 6' tall
>Drink half a mug of wine, maybe 6 ounces
>Get tipsy as hell, only need a bit more to get properly drunk.
It's real nice.

I like the feeling of closing my eyes and rolling my head around slowly.

leave my thread civilian scum

Alcohol is literally the only reason I get laid

>oh man, user is a heavyweight drinker!
>mfw
Why do people brag about this shit? My gullet feels pickled by the time we go out, feel like a total pig if the booze is communal, and lord help me if I'm paying for drinks outside the house.

Attached: 1518308180517.png (500x354, 96K)

this tbqh. sober me is a nervous disaster.

I'm not bragging you fucking retard
Women brag about how much they can drink
Alcohol has its grasp around my fucking balls

2 days ago I spent 3 hours searching for change outside my building to get the cheapest bit of vodka I could

Stop drinking the same stuff over and over. Chug something different. Also stop drinking for a week or two and then chug something. Start with an empty stomach. Ik the feeling your searching for. I chased it for 14 years. It’s not good to rely on something other than yourself to achieve fulfillment.... but what i did was chug two four lokos then sip on box wine.

And I'm not saying you are, you illiterate faggot.
I'm saying that people who do are dumb, and that those people bring my high tolerance to the social table like I should be proud of it.
But if you're at that stage of addiction, posting about it on fucking Jow Forums, and not getting help then you're probably just be a dumb as them.

Look into 'the Sinclair method'.

I know that feel op. All you can drink here in Japan is fucking horrible and amazing at once for a guy like me.

>be me
>somehow more inhibited when drunk as shit than sober
why am i broken

>take 5 shots
>not drunk
>take 2 more
>beyond blacked out
>ruin all my relationships
>feel immeasurable amount of guilt next 3 days and have no energy for gym
who else?

I hate waking up after drinking. I check my phone and I've sent shirtless pics to people, hurled abuse at some, and revealed to girls I haven't talked to for years that I want to have sex with them. Is it true drunk-you is the real you? If so I hate myself even more.

how to learn nihongo

>over three hours

Would anyone get drunk like this?

I dont drink much but when I do usually do about 4 shots of tequila in the first hour with a soft buzz. Would 4 more in the subsequent 2 be that bad?

This but not onlt because it makes me more sociable.It's more. Because girls get hornier with that shit and almost beg to be fucked

It takes time to work. If you had waited 30 minutes you'd gradually get drunker and drunker off the 5 initial shots.
Yeah, 8 over 3 hours is a lot. It's nearly 3 shots an hour. I used to do shit like that, sometimes up to 12+ over a similar amount of time. The euphoria is insane if you can handle that much but it destroys your body. I think I was subconsciously trying to kill myself drinking like that. I had given up.

Same shit here. I become a social retard unless blackout.

Lmao fucking americans, i drink half a bottle of vodka in 2 hours before going out, and i can still contain myself and keep drinking

I have done stupid shit like this too. What worked for me was turning my phone off. Simple yet effective.

>150lbs 6' tall
That is pretty pathetic. You’re a severely underweight lanklet

No, fren. Alcohol gives you nothing that wasn't already within you. If you can fuck drunk, you can fuck sober.

Attached: file.png (320x320, 74K)

just smoke weed... no calories, no metabolism fuck up, no 25% testosterone reduction for ~48h

People hate me sober because I’m quiet and I idk do they presume I’m judging them are what? But when drunk (not full on more tipsy buzz) girls will approach me even lads try and be my mate.

>am i broken
Yes qnd you use alcohol as a crutch to escape suffocating truths you refuse to face. You arent better at socializing when drunk you are just around other broken toys who tolerate the form of socialization required when hoplelessly dependent on a substance that makes you a fucking retard. When youre an alcoholic youre in a secret club of other useless degenerates who find miserable company that wont judge them as they ought be. You need to face your demons or be destroyed by them.

Attached: 1552737635677.jpg (500x366, 40K)

Same here. People hate me when I'm sober. I have no friends because I don't want to lose my gainz.

That's because alcohol lets you ease up, but you can do that on your own with some practice. Being drunk doesn't make you likable, you already ARE likable. Just show people and worry less. They can't read your thought and you can't read theirs. You only think you need alcohol because according to past experiences, sober you aren't liked. But if you allow sober you the same freedom drunk you has, you won't need booze

>drink 5 ciders over 3 hours
>so wasted that I completely ruined a few friendships
Perfect.

>feel immeasurable amount of guilt next 3 days and have no energy for gym
I find that going as heavy as possible helps to forget about the guilt.

Pretty much this I’ll think I’m not getting drunk and everyone else is and then I’ll black out when the alcohol hits me at once

How lame are your friends if they get pissy over shit you do when wasted?

Just wait till you don't drink and have vivid dreams of you getting smashed and because you're so used to blacking out and feeling shitty in the morning you can't remember if you dreamed it or you actually did those things, so you hide inside for days terrified someone will knock on the door ready to kick your ass, or take you to jail.
Welcome to sober hell! It never gets easier being a drunk, even when you're sober.

Very. I tried explaining an acid trip and now I have a reputation of a junkie too.

Eh.
I mean I can take the standard 2 shots then I get a bit buzzed.
I can't have more than 7-8 standards in a night however.

>quit drinking cold turkey
>manage to stay sober this time
>really bad sweets craving
>sugar addiction now

Attached: 1558112136563.jpg (470x512, 67K)

You have to go to the bathroom or something?

apparently only 10% of alcohol gets metabolised by the brain, i wonder if standing on your head after drinking works

Attached: 09F2C113C69E4E05A7439C6F7A9568BF.png (817x443, 34K)

wine bro? are you a woman or faggot, to drink wine from a fucking mug?

3 is what you drink in 15min at the start of a party, what are you on about?

Chocolate milk w reduced sugar kills a decent amount of post-alcoholic sugar cravings
Good luck friend

Like any other fucking language, learn the basics and then live and speak among the locals. Easier said than done but that's life.

Attached: Cornholio.jpg (480x589, 23K)

I recently quit binge drinking and I have actually hade weird dreams about parties and bars these past 2 weeks.

quit drinking altogether user your life will improve immeasurably

If I won't be able to measure it, why bother?

no need for alcohol with pic related

Attached: D675ACEC-1BD3-4A6E-B81B-59CF2F26BE5C.png (640x1136, 279K)

>drink 12 alcoholic drinks in 3-4 hours
>massive head ache, suicidal, but barely drunk
That what used to happen every time I was drinking. My body might just not be suited for alcohol.
Now I haven't been drinking in a long time. There went the little social life I had but don't really care.

Agreed, but it takes some time to adjust if you are a heavy drinker. If I drink anything now I feel like shit. Sober is actually better.

>a little over 2 shots/hour
That's almost nothing.

Ex-alcoholic, quit cold turkey 8 months ago.
I've been scared at first but found myself more social and mentally stable after a few months. I can now say for sure alcohol def wasn't the answer to my shyness/anxiety.

Please stop bragging. It's pathetic.

Have you considered not drinking?

8shots over 3 hours is nothing that's why you are not drunk

Been trying to quit drinking all year. Strung together 60 days sober which is my longest ever. Nothing really got much better so I got depressed and relapsed.

How do things get better? I want to keep pushing through but I have trouble putting the small marginal improvements of sobriety into perspective, because even though alcohol was destroying my life I would at least go out and get laid occasionally when drunk.

I'm working out. Was 135 not too long ago but now on a 150 calorie surplus.
I make my own alcohol, and wine is the easiest to make.

Underrated

>8 shots over 3 hours

of course you're not drunk with those pussy fucking amounts, step up to the big boys league kid, show some fucking respect

get fucked you antisocial weirdo fuck, nobody gives a fuck