How much can you barbell curl?

How much can you barbell curl?

Attached: barbell curl.jpg (1000x560, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My girlfriend, faggot.

Never tried so somewhere between 0 and infinite

Somewhere between 35 and 40kg for singles if I had to guess. How safe are heavy curls?

All of it

Why not use dumbbells?

How much does that squiggly bar weigh

15 pounds

Seen everything from like 13 to 25lbs, there's no standard

4pl8

20kg (44 lbs) x12

wow, you can barely lift your hand

135, maybe a bit more if I break form.

60kg 5x5, so i'd say somewhere in the neighborhood of 87-80kg 1RM

39kgx10

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-160829.png (720x1280, 395K)

35 x 6. Not bad for starting lifting a month ago

if so, I do 15 + 20 x 2 --> 55lbs working, although I've done 65lbs for 5 reps

Why does it matter? You dont count the bar

meant 75-80kg lol

fuck ur yuge
height?

32kg x15, usually 3 sets

178cm
>inb4 manlet
weigh 95kg as of this morning

Not sure. I can successfully curl 10 reps of 50 pound dumbbells in good form if that helps anything.

6 reps, 125lb on a bar that has a weird shape to it.
i also have no idea how much the bar weights, so maybe i'm actually lifting 135-140

You do count it, it's counted in every powerlifting competition and in the Olympics

1pl8 3x5

>you dont count the bar

Attached: 1528922133115.jpg (446x361, 37K)

>being this new

Attached: 1555932624953.jpg (655x578, 129K)

27 or 32kg, 4 x 12. I do them at the end of pull day.

>you don’t count the bar
Hahaha nigga what

60kg x5 is most i did.

100lbs for a single rep. I wanna be able to curl a pl8.

40kg*8 and I don't even look like I lift. Only good strength genetics.

45kg 4 reps
I don't enjoy it at all.

About 150 lbs

90 lbs x 5

34kgx8, but I superset it with alternate hammer curls, 15x10xhand

55 lbs for 8 reps

don't know, I don't do that gay shit

Bf%?

30kg x 12

40kg x5

>this many Jow Forumsizens curling 1pl8.
Riiiight.

same bro

more then you fag

My biceps are really fuxking weak ans I'm having a hard time getting any stronger on the curls. What is a good way to train bicepa? High volume? What are some good, effective curls?

35kg x5 strict. Biceps are very weak, I want at least 50kg x10

Just started doing strict competition style curls. I'm at 46kg x 5 and making fast gains

It hurts my wrists or elbows dont remember which it was haven't tried it in like a year
Should I try ez bar?

Straight bar hurts my wrists and elbows too so I just stick to dumbells. Ez bar robs you of gains if you do curls with it

40kgx12-15

About 30kg for 8 reps

My forearms fucking hurt when i do curls though. A deep painful ache. The veins on underside of arm feel like about to burst. I'm ok after a short rest to do another set but is this normal or signs of potential injury?

is it during or after? I used to get really bad shooting pain in my forearms after finishing my set, it helps if you put the bar down slowly and rest for a few seconds before taking your hands off

>Ez bar robs you of gains if you do curls with it

Simply wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
around 4:09

I literally cant curl on a straight bar because i cant rotate my wrists to the point of being able to actually grab a straight bar from "the bottom", is there something wrong with me?

Attached: 131342535.jpg (1106x1012, 70K)

During, on the last few reps. Ok will try slower grip release. I just don't want to get injuries but not sure if it's normal and i'm being a pussy. Other exercises don't hurt anywhere near the same. This feels like tendon ache not muscle

Managed 41 kg x10, back against wall and each rep done all the way down

Without wall preventing any momentum, I guess I could do 10-15 % more

Bait but i'm going to call you a retard anyway.
15-25lbs

I can do like 75lbs about like 5 times because I'm puny

3pl8 3x8
t.lifting 17 years

Is 40kg good?

8 reps

Just keep doing it, high weight seems best. Theyre one of the easiest muscles to grow. I went from 20kg to 40kg in about 6 weeks.

>My forearms fucking hurt when i do curls though.
Fuck me too, and when i put the weight down my fingers feel all tensed as fuck.

I think it's normal? I don't know. I didnt used to do curls because of this but now i just say fuck it and do it, but i have to skip it some days.

I've been doing it with this pain for months now and no injury has occured and my forearms are getting nice and juicy.

So you can curl 315 pounds for reps?

Ok.

it's kinda fine i dunno

i just bought my first barbell like 1 week ago, i did like 10 reps on 30 kg, but i have 10 kg things so i can't try 40 kg i can only try 50 kg next one, and i can't really seem to curl 50 kg yet

i have lifted before, but not too much i guess

i'm 195 cm though, and i'm quite fat, i got like 106 kg atm, so mby that's why i can do this much comfortably with not much prior lifting experience

>He doesn't take the tides, phase of the moon, and whether or not the sun is covered by clouds into consideration

I only get it in my left forearm. I've made absolutely sure my bar spacing is even, but no matter what I get severe pain. It feels like the torque on the bone due to suppination is what does it. I've just transitioned to hammer curls because I couldn't find a way around the pain, even at lower weight.

Who knows, I do cable curls for better pumps

underrated af

60 kg 3 times, but i dont do it almost ever only to show off

I strict curl 20kg dumbbells for 12. I don't know how much it translates to barbell curl because it's a trash exercise

60 pounds 3 sets of 10 reps

Oh, i dont get it at lower weight, or weight i can handle now. 10kg used to hurt but now it doesnt. I think its just part of the exercise.

50kg

FUCKING MANLETS

Attached: file.png (314x279, 72K)

if you don't curl at least 135lbs/60kg for a few reps your arms are guaranteed noodles

7kg, pretty much every ez curl bar

retard lmao

> Theyre one of the easiest muscles to grow.
I'm sure it's not like that for everyone, people tend have at least one muscle group that grows easily and fast, for me it's the back, for sum it's the quads, other the chest etc.

60kgs for 8-10 reps.
Is that good?

55kg x 15

with good form? yeah that's pretty aight user

I can curl 150 pounds with perfect form twice. Then I can't lift my arms at all for a while.

Well now I want to go home and try 1rm barbell curl

>Look mom, I posted it again!

Use an ez bar desu

Dunno. Doing curls is top beta dyel mode.

perfect for you then no?
also post body

Mean. I was just trying to make friends here

Got some leftover money after buying a house. What's some decent amazon shit to buy to make a basement gym initially focused on starting strength?

Strict form, I have done 115. But thats for like a rep or two. I would have to then throw it a bit.

currently 70lbs 10x10 and 10x10 ohp. slowly increasing the weight every few weeks. hopefully ill be at 100lb 10x10 by the end of the year

look up the [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler] home gym guide, but why are you posting in this specific thread dummy?

90lbs x 8

The last time I did curls it was 60lb 2x8. Since then I've been working on chinups instead.

1p8 for 5

Crazy how nobody asks this anymore.

The squatbro became the new curlbro. Now every dyel in a tanktop is squatting because reddit told them to