Gym fashion

Swole guy's left and left middle look like bloated fools. Wife beaters look homosexual for showing too much. Skin tight under armor is for vain insecure manlets.

What's a good fashion look for the gym for mires without looking try hard or vain?

Post em

Attached: gymfashion.png (1678x534, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSpLieRQL-w
amazon.com/dp/B07CG8QR36/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wear something comfy you fucking retarded faggot. Are you there to work out or just to parade in front of the mirrors?

This. You wear loose fitting shirts you fag.

⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸⫷(-°⧭°-)⫸

the guy who wears gym shots over compression leggings

OP is unfortunately being serious. There are indeed retarded faggot manchildren who think like this. They never make it though let alone set foot in a gym. So we’re lucky we miss them

>I want to be a tryhard but I don't want people to know
fuck off

unironically

Attached: gym.jpg (434x760, 67K)

T shirt

Monkey tank top + sweatpants

I wear random ass oversized tracksuits and feel and look homeless.

Hoodie + shorts

Just wear a synthetic tank top or singlet and some compression shorts. Not basketball shorts over compression shorts, that’s makes you look like you’re afraid of people seeing a freaking bump in your pants.

Wear a fitting T shirt, but not so tight that all your rolls and shapes are visible.

Jeans, not skinny, but not baggy.

A denim or leather jacket, subtle not one that is trying too hard.

Done.

Loose shirts are the worst thing a man can wear. They make you look like your mum dressed you. They dont show any body shape or size. You look ridiuclous.

Attached: t shirt muscle.jpg (1294x736, 410K)

S E X

Women need to be beaten in order to kill feminism.
All violence against whores is good.

Stop caring about what other people think you faggot.

Do the nice clothes help you lift heavier weights?
>yes
Buy it then?
>no
Pointless, so don't buy it then?

Just wear comfy shit, you're there for 1/2 hours to sweat and look like aids.

Looking like you care what you look like in the gym is way more ridiculous you fucking peacock. Don't wear those super tight clothes in the OP ever it looks retarded and homosexual; if you want to show off wear a tanktop.

unironically some of the looser gym shark shirts and hoodies, not skin tight and not autistic but still looks good and functions amazingly. I wear them outside the gym as well for casual days or if I'm running outside. Im not that big, basically ottermode so it gives me a good athletic look whilst not looking like a retard. its weird though, some people look terrible in clothes when they have muscle and I just cant tell why.
like this guy

Attached: 19cf9478a91b40abfccb6ca4d8ceb552_grande.jpg (600x600, 18K)

It’s because his shirt should be a size smaller. It should hug you but not be tight. Like an inch of extra fabric on the side.

>worrying about gym fashion

This is why youre never gonna make it

Attached: 5ac13e22-8ea0-421d-a7ee-a16764410652_1.e60092e85257db60b5db98c2265e2ba2.jpg (450x450, 36K)

Don't wear anything that screams "i lift" people should be able to tell just by looking at you + there is stigma associated with wearing athletic clothing. It's like you are in the gym even when you are not in the gym and it's all that you care about

>jeans and leather jacket at the gym

Shorts and a tshirt

Where do you all buy your shorts btw. Finding it harder and harder to get shorts to fit my quads.

No fucking basketball shorts either. They look stupid as fuck

>the guy with a tiny dick who doesn't have to worry about his cock flopping around and getting banned.

>not fetishmaxxing in the gym

never gonna make it

Attached: me irl.jpg (1365x2048, 255K)

See here in exhibit 1, a bunch of absolute autists who are equivalent to thots who go to the gym in leggings and sports bra only to take some pictures and leave.

The goal isn't to look good while you lift. You shouldn't look attractive when you're straining on your last rep, sweating bullets. If you prance out of the gym after checking your eye liner you didn't do your fucking job there. You should be leaving with soggy clothes, a pounding heart, disheveled hair, maybe some chalk on you, or blisters on your hands, or scrapes on your shins.

The goal is to be able to look attractive later when you're having sex up against a wall. Or years later when you're carrying your sleeping kids to bed. Or years later when you're building a playhouse with your son for your grandkids.

>gym for mires without looking try hard or vain?
The answer OP is that you don't. Shut the fuck up. Put on your gross old hoodie, and go look ugly now so you can look sexy for the rest of your life.

Who the fuck wears a hoodie at the gym

>2019
>not wearing trackies and hoodies
>not hiding your power levels

Denim at the gym like some fucking pajeet

Attached: model honking.jpg (807x862, 109K)

A wild discord tranny appears!

Attached: nasty.jpg (1222x545, 255K)

Those guys are the true fags.

Attached: 184m2f0azfz21.jpg (1219x1164, 106K)

Speaking of which, I love the ribboned booties she wears.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSpLieRQL-w

Jow Forumsizens worry about sweats while this thing thinks it's a model. Honk honk.

The best accessory is a smile user

Attached: big_1544714041_image.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I just wear my same white t shirt I wear under my dress shirt at work. I just change out my pants for shorts, and dress shoes for gym shoes.
Am I the weird one or is OP?

>gym fashion
lmao just wear your old cum stained t-shirts faggot

You spastic I'm looking for shorts to wear outside the gym that are tight at the waist but allow for big quads/glutes.

p much. dont focus on showing your muscles op. cool shirt too desu would wear

Don't wear denim in the gym faggot that's how all the padding on the benches and machines get fucked up. Rough material rubbing and scraping.

Is that Shia?

Shorts and whatever tshirt doesn't have gigantic holes in it. What more do you need?

>caring about gym fashion
Literally never going to make it. Nobody gives a shit about what you wear to the gym. I've been working out in shorts and an old t-shirt for the last 3-4 years. Stop falling for instagram and this idea that you need to spend hundreds of dollars on gym fashion.

>denim jeans+denim jacket
Fucking lel

OP here. Funny that so many people think a serious workout and looking good are exclusive of each other. Lifting to look good but having no dress style = not gonna make it.

Attached: 55471837_2472784639400860_4443745757702389760_n.jpg (639x676, 59K)

always take your balls out of your shorts to show superiority

But not the penis, doing that and the balls is just gay.

If your leaning to male gym thot and crave the lustful stares from wheyfus and stacys. Wear some compression leggings, not too flashy trainers, similar or complimentary colored baselayer type fabric that is fitted to show off your gainz.

Most importantly, put a balled up sock in your underwear to make your bulge look massive, this is a guaranteed way to give a little payback to the gym thots that parade their asses around.

>allow for big quads and glutes
have you tried a larger size?
>tight waist
wear a belt

>gym fashion
Whatever running/training shoes I feel like
Whatever basketball shorts I feel like
Whatever T-shirt or tank top I want
A hat

Putting too much money and/or effort into your gym outfit makes you a faggot. As does wearing excessively tight clothes

jesus
what has Jow Forums come to when retards are saying shit like this

I want someone who'll establish order back...
Plz someone

Attached: 1130156.jpg (1080x1080, 278K)

Chinese shit from Amazon that was listed as medium but fits like a X-small.

Never wore this to gym, but took pics for the lolz and specifically for this thread

Attached: Adobe_20190503_235428.png (1013x1148, 1.87M)

I get a lot of compliments with this.

Attached: seinfeld-george-costanza-timeless-art-of.jpg (1554x1600, 280K)

please stop shopping in the girls shorts section, thank you

-everyone

>Caring about gym fashion

Catch me in shitty gym shorts I haven’t washed in 3 weeks and $5 tank top

I wear this thing because looking like Captain America is my reason for lifting.
I get compliments all the time and the gym staff calls me Cap. It's very motivating

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (800x800, 67K)

Please, please be joking

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

I was looking for comfy running shorts that wouldn't bounce around anywhere.
I guess I got item as advertised...

amazon.com/dp/B07CG8QR36/

Fuck it. I'm gonna post a review wearing these on Amazon as well. Maybe I should try them to gym first for a wear test...

You should know, that the laugh at you behind your back and quite possibly also to your face.