If you are over 5'7'' you'll never make it, I am sorry

If you are over 5'7'' you'll never make it, I am sorry.

Attached: manletsriseup.png (620x291, 39K)

Getting with women isnt a stipulation to making it

them: "what are you, 6'?"
me, my entire life: "Yeah"

I'm 5'10" hee hee

my drivers license says 5’10
>i’m 5’9
true story

I'm 5'6" and fucking miserable about my height whenever I go to places that aren't full of chinks and spics.

>6'5
>women think you're a freak
>tfw see average guys with gfs all the time

you fuckers promised me a gf if i can bench 315. Well ? Where is she ?

>Studied at Sheridan college, Oakville (1985)
Do you listen to everything a Boomer tells you, user?

I understand this is clearly bait and shitpostong but my autism and boredom makes me want to reply anyway

>using quora to cope with your manletism
Kek
>y’all men are threatening short men aren’t so it’s better to be short
Pic very related. This is the exact reason why women like taller guys. Even if it made girls go for shorter men, to say you’d rather be nonthreatening and appear weak would be a massive lie.

Attached: DE65FA05-113D-4DE4-BC51-43D20483C002.png (367x586, 533K)

Bs
At that height you get pussy automatically

>implying i should care about a females opinion
kek

Attached: 1557645141879.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>the cake is a lie

Other guy is correct dude. At 6’5” you can get puss with no effort. I’m 6’2” and because my state is overrun with manlet under 5’8” Haitians and spics I’m almost always the tallest in my social circles. The formula for easy pussy is simple:
>Be 15% bf or less, either look good ottermode or just lift enough to look like you do (easy enough)
>hygiene(should already be in order, easy anyway)
>any clothes that fit nicely (for me it’s just various solid color v necks and jeans, either vans or converse. If your body is okay then any clothes that fit okay and aren’t super shitty looking work)
>personality.
Minimal effort here, you can be awkward and autsimatic still, but you need to atleast feign some confidence. Even then if you just act pure autism and social tard, you could get easy puss
>be taller than most other guys around you
You being 6’5” the last point will happen 99% of the time unless you live in one of those Viking countries where the shortest guys are all 6’2”

>women actually LIKE weak unthreatening men

lmao

We manlets conquered most of the known world as the roman empire. Its only down to beta lanklet cucks backstabbing everyone that caused it to fail.

The manlet uprising will come, and you tall cunts will be the first to fall under the might of the manlet sword and sandal.

Manlets are predisposed to putting on a ton of muscle and beating the shit out of people whereas you useless skeletons have to yam 4000 calories a day like the fucking idiots that you are. Once the manlet awakening has taken place and millions of us start to realise our true
potential in the gym you are all fucked.

Tfw 6’2” and Italian

I am your king now.

Attached: D951485D-A749-494C-BA63-3145FF91741D.png (807x601, 501K)

>You being 6’5” the last point will happen 99% of the time unless you live in one of those Viking countries where the shortest guys are all 6’2”
Environment is everything. Being in a scandi country has to be the worst. You can't even compete with the manlets there because they look pic related.

Attached: ljungberg.jpg (350x464, 20K)

I mean not exactly but theres a lot of goodlooking young men here. Like loooots
And yeah it sucks being 5'9 in Sweden. Seems like average height for young men here is 6'2

>Charly
This bitch can't even spell her own name right. Why should I value her opinion?

Can confirm, tall men are scary and often full of complexes. They also always try to treat me like their sex toy, speaking about throwing me around and stuff. I'm a human being wtf, not your freaking ball. I prefer short men, too bad they lack confidence most of the time

cool bro, you got a grindr?

cope

Attached: 1534249331999.png (601x700, 114K)

my man
you and me both brother

True, lanklets are just too clumsy and slow, plus they have a lot of extra health problems too.

Attached: lanklet.jpg (650x433, 40K)

I’m exactly that height and still a virgin. You have to be retarded or never go outside if you think height alone gets you free pussy easily.

kek

fucking fit made me care for my height, i never tought about this shit but now i compare myself to others all the time, fuck

go outside,Jow Forums is not real, get help.

>At 6’5” you can get puss with no effort.
Nope.

See my post above

I remember thinking the same thing when I was in middle and high school. This was long before I learned about the importance of height. I was 5'7 and I would see girls my height and shorter always with much taller boyfriends and I sincerely thought they were being threatened to date them. In one particularly cringe-inducing moment in my life I even told a girl, "he beats me, why wouldn't he beat you? We're the same, you and I, WE should be together!"

Attached: 1400981699655.jpg (759x1092, 85K)

Leave your mom's basement, retard. Female athletes are easy when you're tall. They don't want to date little bitch boys