What's the best at-home cardio for a chubster who's too ashamed to go jogging?

What's the best at-home cardio for a chubster who's too ashamed to go jogging?

Attached: 1493919651453[1].jpg (747x754, 71K)

Walking. 4 miles at a brisk pace you can maintain. It's gonna burn but you'll build up the tolerance.

Attached: 1542621844988.png (1022x1146, 494K)

just go for a walk man.
there's no shame in improving yourself.
we're all gonna make it

please never go jogging. it's horrible for your joints. just walk

walk
start running or skip rope when you've lost weight. jogging is a meme.

First of all, I praise fatties in my head when I see them running, and I can't be the only one. Your shame is pointless anyway. But the other anons have a point that you should start with walking if you're really fat; I don't know how fat you are specifically.

That being said, I did Insanity at home when I was a fatty, two rounds of the complete program. Just put the videos on your phone or laptop, go into the garage or something, and follow along. It's brutal and painful, but you'll lose a shitload of weight if you give it 100% effort. If you do it, be warned that you WILL vomit. I kept a bucket with me because I vomited constantly for the first two weeks.

Stationary Bike.

I can also vouch for insanity, it focuses on stretching too which is great for fatties like me to get more mobile and flexible, the only thing is, if you don't eat right it's still not going to help, and if you don't dig deep your results won't be as good.

Dance, put music and just dance fat ass

Skip rope.
Amateur competing boxer here, never liked jogging, I just jog sometimes on week-end.

You are going to make it.

I had forgotten about the stretching; the absolute pain of the workouts is the only thing I remember well. I actually ignored the diet that came with the program and just did cyclical keto with a carb refeed once/week. The lack of carbs really increased the psychological difficulty of getting through the workouts, but I lost A LOT of weight and ended with really solid hamstrings. I don't miss doing it (I just lift and cut now), but I'm very satisfied with the results I got.

Biking is fun and less stress, but takes slightly more prep.

Go to the gym because you're not going to make it with half-measures

Since he‘s overweight he really shouldn’t be jogging, but don‘t spread this Facebook mom science meme, it‘s only bad for your joints if you‘re obese or don‘t have proper running form.

rope skipping, especially the boxer skip
I started doing it for 15 minutes at the beginning of every training and went from fatty to somewhat strongfat DYEL in 9 months.

Attached: D71B3171-22DC-49C4-BF2F-D34F04E1889F.jpg (433x411, 42K)

Walking just like anons said but dont forget you can burn fat by wieghtlifting and it will he much better for your joints when cardio if you realy fat

Podcasts + coffee + brisk, long, sweaty walk

Only the above for 2-3 months, plus diet with caloric deficit, preferably keto.

Then you'll be good to hit weights.

You WILL make it bro.

Too strenuous as a start.
Walking daily is where it's at.

I guess this is a good place to ask. I can't run because I have a permafucked leg from an accident (I can't even drive for too long without cramping), so I need some other form of cardio. I've been lifting and recomping nicely, but I have some stubborn fat, and I want to try some cardio to get rid of it. When I was younger, I did high-volume calisthenics based on the body parts being being worked on that day (doing a split), like pushups on chest day, for example. I used to do them at the beginning of the workout, but that takes up a good amount of energy. My question is whether they can be done earlier in the day at home, or whether that would affect my gains.

i've recently been seeing a physiotherapist. she recommended not doing jogging until i've lost more weight and done a lot of brisk walking, her guess was to wait 6 months. my bmi is 32.
any fatties in my situation take heed.

Burpees

Fasting