I'm going to kill myself this week but wanted to thank you guys and Zyzz for keeping me alive until this point as I...

I'm going to kill myself this week but wanted to thank you guys and Zyzz for keeping me alive until this point as I have been lifting and visiting here since I was 14 during the peak Zyzz days of 2011

Attached: IMG_4896.png (390x566, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6cjyD5K-UU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont forget to steam.

What’s going on breh?

SS+GOMAD

Stream? Nah.
Severely depressed for too long despite doing everything right and even trying many types of Jew pills.
Skateboard squats for me

Don't be such a sad cunt brah

y

I’ve been posting here for over 11 years too. Some of my old Anonymous friends are probably dead. I wish you wouldn’t add one to the count.

>jew pills
please go out with a bang not a whimper

Attached: 1551936573917.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Don't do it bro.

Abandon the search for happiness, it's a fleeting illusory goal. Unsustainable for primal biological reasons at any rate. Accept it as a facade.

Instead base your life and efforts on achieving something more long-lasting and tangible. Family, responsibility, dependability, success on your terms.

If you have something to work towards and something to protect you can endure great misery, and existence is suffering make no mistake. But it is also rare, valuable and not to be surrendered without first expending every iota of blood, sweat and effort in your body. A man should only be taken by the reaper kicking and screaming, you're a long time dead afterall and whatever pain you currently feel is less than a blip into an otherwise unbroken infinite nothingness.

Nobody dies happy, but some die accomplished and content and that's all any of us can hope for.

Do not go gentle into that good night user.

Attached: 176724_poster_l.jpg (500x500, 61K)

I truly appreciate the effort you’ve put into this but there is nothing out there that interests me enough. I have no feelings towards anything. I don’t get any sense of accomplishment any more and haven’t for a long time.

Please livestream it
Zyzz wills it

have you tried running test? should make you feel better

Attached: 0.jpg (200x200, 11K)

What's and when was the last long term goal you worked daily towards to achieve?

Just do it faggot why are you posting here doing your attention whore ? Fucking cuck

Shoot up a synagog or a Jewish hospital brah kill the circumcise docs

Try raw carnivore and ditch the pills.

I already have very high test levels around 980ng/dL
At the moment, uni, I am about to graduate and couldn’t give a fuck.
Wanted to thank fit for being good cunts providing me with knowledge and entertainment. Only cuck here is you chief
Already ditched the pills

Have you secured financial stability, family and a prosperous future for your children.

Because if you haven't how dare you say no accomplishment brings satisfaction. And if you haven't then surely you should before giving up and killing yourself.

Life is hard and miserable, more so for some than others because it is also unfair.

But none of that changes the fact that suicide is surrender, it is giving up and taking the easy way out. It is intrinsically cowardly and unjustifiablie when every other option has not been exhausted.

Attached: 0fa.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Don't leave us bro, we need you.
I need you.

Attached: 1553249635434.jpg (750x703, 91K)

Just graduate and then get and a car and drive in one direction till you figure it out dude. You might thank yourself for giving it one last try

You might as well

Attached: 4425D570-B36C-4140-8FD6-3AFF3CB7630E.png (749x453, 409K)

I'm not gonna try and talk you out of it, but I'm going to remind you that you probably have a dog or a younger sibling that will never understand your pain. They'll only ever understand that you're gone. Then your pain will be their pain, and that's not right.

prob wont make you feel better but theres lots of people like you, myself included. If you go through with this your saying there is no hope for any of us that continue to suffer.

If you wanna die at least blast tren+test until your heart explodes and you leave humanity behind.

this- also read about buckminster fuller, he almost offed himself and came back strong. being so depressed that you want to die isn't always a bad thing.

If your life ain't worth living, why not go all out? Do whatever you like, help people, be selfless. You don't care if you die in the process, so be a real hero and safe a life

You should try heroin before you kill yourself

>I already have very high test levels around 980ng/dL
Same but I felt content after pinning
Could also be that I had LSD that week
Dont give up fag. Some combo of test and psychedelics fix everything

You are not alone dude, keep walking,

I suggest you read "On Pain" by Ernst Jünger.

Attached: EA39444F-2BFA-4DD7-986E-6692AB9FC403.jpg (639x815, 145K)

F

I am on the same boat user I think I will just do whatever I want and don t care about anything I am a fucking sick cunt

start playing the guitar, anyone can do it
a whole universe out there will open for you

Fuck pills. Go KillingSpree. Aim specific group

>killing yourself
Never gonna make it

you're a retard, don't kill yourself bud

this

Have you done shrooms? Fixd me

check out this guy laying out Jeremy fingerstyle, shit's fire yo
youtube.com/watch?v=U6cjyD5K-UU
also don't pull a Jeremy. But learn to play it. But don't pull one

This + just go live somewhere totally different for a while. Go live in the wilds for a while. Work in a hostel. Join the military. Work on a cruise ship. Whatever

>14
>2011

I need to leave this place

Why kill yourself so boringly. If your intent on dieing you could take out a fuck ton of short term loans and credit cards fly yourself to Bangkok and party for like a year before ODing.

don't forget to livestream your farewell party and best of luck in the next world bro!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man. I feel similarly. What you have is called Oblomovitis, and it means indolent apathy. It comes from a book titled Oblomov by Ivan Goncharov. Read it to figure out how to continue living.

I never understood how someone could kill themselves.

If you want to die, you obviously don't give a shit, right? I mean about anyone, because if there exists even oneperson who loves you- you don't give a fuckabout them, or hurting them (and you will be hurting them, badly). And then if there's not, well there's no one to even give a shit about anyway so you're in the clear.

SOinstead of killing yourself, why don't you just get the fuck out?Leave the basement, leave your house, leave the mother loving country- go on an adventure.Spend your time doing something fucking awesome, like tracking down terrorists, go be James Bond, go fuck up a shark with a harpoon. Danger? Fuck that.You were up against a 100% death rate before, shit, for you, bare naked ass shark hunting is playing it safe.As a matter of fact, anythingyou do now is playing it safe. Fuck everythingman, the world is your oyster.

Sometimes I kind of wish I was honestly suicidal- I'd pull the barrel out of my mouth and point that son of a bitch in the air- start a revolution! LIVE. Move to Barcelona, or Rio, or Morocco, hit the bars, bang some hot chicks. STD's?Whogives a shit? Certainly not you. Fuck 25 AIDS hookers bro

Then when I was finished... maybe I wouldn't want to kill myself anymore because I would have seen how beautiful this world can me.

IF YOU HONESTLY WANT TO KILL YOURSELF, YOU AREN'T LIVING LIFE CORRECTLY IN THE FIRST PLACE. DON'T HATE THE GAME IF YOU'RE PLAYING IT WRONG.

Inject test directly. Go till you collapse. Fuck pills.

you know there are lot of parasites in human countries these days, how about you take few of them before offing yourself? Cmon, do world a solid.

Why are you such a fucking pussy? I saw a guy at the gym today who was missing his left leg, yet that did not stop him from wanting to improve himself. Please fucking neck yourself or at least go kill some Jew politicians before you do.

Before you end it try DMT maybe it will fix things. If it doesn't then take a fuck ton of heroin and go out feeling like a god.

Attached: everdonedmt.jpg (800x450, 52K)

just go for a walk man. seriously. spend a whole day just walking around in nature.

>start a revolution
yeah, start a revolution against (((certain people)))

I hear shrooms work wonders on feeling things and Molly. Might as well try it not like you got anything to lose

Coincidentally it was my barber who told me about Molly. He said he was just laughing. Might make you feel something again. I don't know I don't care.

that's all cool, but if he's got a small or deformed penis, he'll always be depressed
I think that's actually the only reason men get depressed/angry/dissatisfied/suicidal
You can fix a lot of things about you with enough work (get money, get ripped, get plastic surgeries, etc..)
But there's one thing you're stuck with forever though..

make some dmt

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>Severely depressed for too long despite doing everything right and even trying many types of Jew pills.
Try magical mushrooms at least once.
What do you have to lose, fagget.

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

I'd say give acid a chance. I was suicidal for some time and doing LSD and a bunch of other drugs seems to have adjusted me and life is awesome now. I'd say you should do LSD, give it 3-4 days, try MDMA and do some speed as a booster laster on.

Find Jesus bro, he's calling to you. He'll love you eternally but I don't believe he thinks your mission here is done. There are things to live for.

If that doesn't work, shoot up a mosque.

How can you make it if you're dead?

or just turn vegan and become an activist, plenty of voiceless souls out there could use a voice for them, you'll find a reason to go on pretty fast once you realize you're fighting for someone else

Attached: Brenton Tarrant.jpg (800x448, 31K)

Take the Tarrant pill. Also fuck all these reddit fags saying don't do it, he's an adult he can choose his actions.

tren the fuck up faggot
seriously, just pin tren straight off the bat
youll eather feel better
or go rip somones head off
or posibly fuck a twink
what have you got to loose

if your in north east uk come find me all my mates have fucked off, and my chance at a relationship just went byebye bc I was too afraid to speak up

>DUDE JUST KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE LMAO XDDDDD

nah kys instead edgelord

>I was too afraid to speak up

Attached: iktf.jpg (737x415, 25K)

Don't do it. You're merely shifting the pain to your loved ones.

Attached: 1549723896214.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

Molly helped me with anxiety and a bit with depression

>jew pills.

If you're going to kermit toaster in bathtub anyways try LSD or Shrooms/Truffles first. 20microg of acid or half a gram of psilo containing shit every 3-4 days are known for healing depression way better than pharmaceutics which aren't there to cure you but to make you dependant. Also at that dose (google "microdosing lsd/shrooms") you won't be tripping but feeling great and free.

thanks satan
Turns out she felt the same
but I was too late
I asked her if she'd take me if I became a god
she agreed
swam further than I ever had today
ran with more weight than ever today (ill be dead or a god by 40 so who cares about knees)
forced meat fat down my throat
and 5 weeks untill I start in the royals
wish me fucking luck lads

Just take a massive dose of LSD so you experience Ego Death and are reborn as a new person

Good night my sweet. May you find a beautiful place beyond.

>innocent

>human countries

As opposed to alien countries?

moralfag feed the pigs with your useless body

As opposed to parasite countries, jesus christ, user it's right there in his post.

This. Try it OP, it’s gonna give you a whole new vision on life and lifting.

Israel and all countries within the continent of afria aren't human countries, just to name a few

fuck off

No u

Attached: Francesco_Hayez_burning_of_temple.jpg (800x967, 155K)

Wtf OP, Zyzz would be disappointed. Dont you dare.

>Suicide
What makes you think you have the right? That you're entitled to just check out, shirk all Earthly duty early, and force your family and friends to carry the pain of your ugly death and all the spinning thoughts of "What if" around for the rest of their lives?

Quit thinking about yourself so damn much and straighten up, soldier. Your job isn't done yet.

Attached: 1555183537827.jpg (700x557, 41K)

This thread summarized

Attached: 31jwcg.jpg (1229x500, 103K)

Being anything other than the best version of yourself is the ultimate failure.
You won't be missed.

Attached: 1557575621720.jpg (534x800, 127K)

>if you're so depressed that you just want to kill yourself because you don't see the point in living just stop being depressed and have fun for a while before being depressed again and killing yourself.

Don't do it bro, we care about you

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Imagine your ancestors looking down upon you having had their hardships within their lives and seeing you be this weak, you have within you the power and ability to change this if only you are willing. I can't tell you what to do specifically as I am not you nor do I know you but what I can say is that you have to start looking. Perhaps volunteering, taking a week or two just to hike around, taking mushrooms in nature etc... The answer is there if only you look inward, best of luck

Attached: Marcus Aurelius Strength.png (1000x760, 953K)

Lets meet up and have one last fest.

Attached: 1558443504008.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I'm pretty sure you can be depressed and still enjoy dumping loads into thai hookers.

Is this what you tell yourself after a hard day at work? That "God" put you on earth to serve some purpose?
stfu u larping faggot.

unironically blast and get a pallet of energy drinks

I'm pretty sure that if you are depressed enough to want to kill yourself, you might enjoy dumping loads but everything you have to do to get to that point seems unbearable and it makes "dumping loads" seem pointless.

You're making excuses. Too bitch to carry your load, so you rationalize like a woman to pretend it doesn't exist.

Harden the fuck up.

I agree with your point and I think OP shouldn't kill himself but your approach is a bit retarded.

Fixing or improving your life is difficult and admirable but killing yourself is anything but weakness. The act of bypassing your survival instinct and knowing it will cause permanent harm is not something a weak person could do. It's not just "running away from your problems lol".
I'm pretty sure if our ancestors could see what we are doing with the "freedom" they fought so hard to secure, they would have probably killed themselves too.

are you a fucking NPC? where am I making excuses? where am I rationalizing? what makes you think I need to "harden up"? wtf are you talking about?
You sound like you just finished reading the first 10 pages of a Jordan Peterson

OP.

Let me assume. You're a white straight male.

Know how I can tell? hm.

Get a girlfriend and stop crying faggot.

A white straight male on Jow Forums? no way

Fucking this!! You can die as our hero

OP if you’re still here, don’t you fucking dare. You posted this on fucking Jow Forums and there’s still a fucking glut of people willing to talk to you, willing to help you.

Your Jow Forums bros are out here giving a fuck and holding out their hands to get you back up on your feet. Talk to us. Try everything and fucking anything before that. I guarantee that if you go through with this, you will cause a lot more hurt to a lot more people than you realise.

Fuck dude, if it comes to it I’ll talk to you until you climb down from this ledge. You can beat this.

Bro I felt just like that a mere few weeks ago. It will pass, trust me. This sounds like a meme advice but it isn’t: go outside into the nature/a park every day, walk or run, eat enough and fix your sleep schedule. Set some new goals. I did that and literally feel like a chad, go and take the world by the balls.

Suicide it's like a sunk cost fallacy. If you kill yourself, your are going to cause more damage than you ever expected (not only to yourself).