What in the FUCK is the point in working out over the age of 25??

What in the FUCK is the point in working out over the age of 25??

You should be enaged or married and settled into your career by then.

Attached: 1523071418940.png (874x580, 72K)

>implying married career men can’t lift
Wtf is this shit?

You train to be the best man you can be. For your wife, your kids and such.

Dadbod cope, that's all

How the are zoomers this dumb?

For fun? Do non of you niggers just lift because you unironically think it's fun and not because you are insecure or desperate for affection

>Lifting for women
Post body

This is why beta fags who lift for girls will never make it

I'm a 33 year old boomer. This was supposed to be the year that I make it. I injured my shoulder and now I'm depressed. I feel weak all around and demotivated.

We're all going to make it lad

Attached: 1506221439814.jpg (600x450, 34K)

i'm 34 and almost everything i do is for my kids now. i want them to have a great quality of life and not have to deal with preventable health issues. i stay in shape so that i can be active with them and set a good example.

I'm 28, and am in the best shape of my life. I'm 6' ~210 lbs at around 18% bf. (Best bro guess based on my build and one of those handheld analysis things) I go to the gym because my body feels weak and gross if I take more than a week off. I legitimately enjoy going because I socialize with all the older guys there. We have a couple of former bodybuilders that won the Mr. (Our state) titles. They are pretty humble and give good advice and have great stories but don't ever stop your lift or theirs while talking. Most of the people in my gym, including me are veterans though. So we're all pretty like minded and enjoy exercise. No one in my social circle benches under 300 pounds and it's just a great environment to be in every day after working behind a desk all day.

Attached: 1558379306122.gif (424x360, 1.17M)

You’re a millennial u fuck

I’m 42 and single. You can easily hook up with 25 year olds, I’m past that

Epic fail jeff

I’m 30, and the funniest part of these boomer threads is that you zoomers think it isn’t going to happen to you, and very quickly.

>18%
>best shape
Ohmty.jpg

After the age of 22 the years started fucking flying by

>marrying
>in Belgium in the year 2019

Roughly 2/3 marriages end up in divorce here. If I ever marry it will either be with a foreign girl or one with whom I was together since she was 18-20. I'd rather just fuck around some more.

Most mid 30s to mid 50s men look like shit. A fit and especially muscular body in a middle aged guy is a huge status symbol.

To think I graduated college 3 years ago is crazy. Currently eating lunch at my wagecuck job. Life is weird

Married w/ 4 kids, mortgage, and a career. Lifting is my release. Keeps me sane.

Knew that was coming. Lol. Considering I don't count calories, or macros, and just tend to try and eat lots of protein and avoid most carbs I think it's pretty solid. Plus I've been leaner around ~12% but I was about 180lbs then and much weaker. Current lifts are

Bench 325
Squat 375
Dead 425
I don't max on ohp but rep 160 for a 10x4 on shoulders and arms day.

All in all it's a nice balance of being strong and big enough to impress or intimidate most normies, feel comfortable in my own skin, have a social life and be able to eat in a sustainable way. Just all around happy with life and the gym is a big reason why.

Wholesome post user, very wholesome indeed

Haha imagine wasting your precious youth on going to the gym

Every Chad I’ve ever known throughout highschool and college were gymrats or sport nazis. Cope somewhere else

Delete this

based, I’m roughly in the same boat too; did it for the girls at first but then it evolved into a genuine passion for fitness and health. I’ve been doing a lot of oly stuff and I’ve noticed a real improvement in my athleticism. straight up mogging all my buddies outside of the gym, and they’re always keen on hearing advice from me. its a really great feel :)

You're right, thanks for making me feel better. I fuck 23 year olds often.

>You should be enaged or married and settled into your career by then.

How the fuck does one do that if they have a grad degree. Let's take the MBA, objectively the easiest, least taxing grad degree actually worth having.

>Undergrad; 3-4yrs, 21-22
>Work Experience, 3-5yrs, 24-27
>B school; 1-2yrs, 26-27

Anybody who gives you rules or hard life deadlines is an idiot and not worth listening to. It's never too late, but OP is always a faggot.

Attached: 0s592kkigta11.png (1073x803, 802K)

I lift to get stronger, I am 35. And also to show my kids how to keep a healthy lifestyle.

>doesn't know the joke
user anyone over typical college age is a boomer

>career
100% of employment is just wagecuckery

I am at 20, but I already have girlfriend and I am grappler (judo and BJJ), so I have little use to lower to be honest.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, faggot. Your life is shit, your kids are ugly, your son will be a homo and your daughter will grow up to be a whore. How very virtuous of you, yeah you do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING for your kids, they mean the world to you, wow what do you want a fucking medal? It's called being a parent, grow the fuck up. Neither you or your kids are special, except one of your kids is probably special needs at school. You think you set a good example? You're probably a fag pal, great example you are. Your kids all probably resent you, if not now then in a few years. Some creepy middle aged guy that still posts on Jow Forums is what you are. You didn't mention your wife? Bets that she's probably 6/10 chubby and/or ethnic (Mexican). Why did you post that here? Do you think you were going to get praise? Did you try to impress me?

You know how I can tell you are FULL of shit? You act like you're so selfless, trying to do everything for your kids/family... but every sentence you wrote started with 'I'. Keep your ego in check and take a long hard look in the mirror, faggot. What a phoney.

Jesus christ dude have sex or something

Ahh Jow Forums
Never change

tl;dr

26 yo married boomer here.
I lift for my wife, my children, and what I believe in.

Lifting is not about being a pretty boy, you weak cunt. It's about being strong enough to be the man you need to be.

Attached: 15905884626_3e1cba1df3_b.jpg (587x719, 60K)

Jesus, why are you so mad man, are you an Involuntary Celibate or something?

Based.
Never stop improving yourself to be the best you can be for the ones you love.

t. fatty

Lol are you ok?

Attached: 1554023593729 .png (745x731, 487K)

Also a bit gay. If you define being a man as how much weight you can pick up you will always be a weak man.

i would lift for my wife if she didnt vanish, now i lift for her memory.

Same with me, but never had a wife

Was close to making it last year at 31. 1/2/3/4 at 12%. Tore my hamstring, then almost immediately herniated a lumbar disk. Misdiagnosed disk as hamstring re-tear and spent 6 months spinning my wheels w no progress. Eventually got correctly diagnosed, then spent 3 months basically bed ridden.

About 1 month since I'm recovered enough to lift. Body looks like shit even though I maintained weight, probably at 17%. Working weight for bench is 185, vs 225 previously. But you know what, I'm gonna make it. Know where I'm at, what not to do, and all that's left is diet and exercise for ~6 or 9 months till I'm back where I was. 1 year from now I'll be making it.

You got it brah, injuries suck but everyone gets them. And plenty of people recover

Attached: TickleMyPickle~2.jpg (455x720, 93K)

>You should be enaged or married and settled into your career by then.
fuck you man i'm 28 and i would love to be engaged by now but i am not, nor do i have a gf anymore and the guy she's with now could be her brother for all i know

>What in the FUCK is the point in working out over the age of 25??
>You should be enaged or married and settled into your career by then
nigga, I'm a 27yo khv, these weights are all I have now

>working out for aesthetics

kek

I'm 35 and single, all I do in my free time is lift and play vidya. Get over it.

Lifting weights is healthy and improves your quality of life. You have to be retarded to think the only thing it does is make you look better.

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-062742.jpg (1079x1062, 305K)

Kek. You know how I know you will be alone for the rest of your life?

>being on Jow Forums after 25

extreme yikes

hes right you know.

im only 22 but i plan on coming here til im dead.

>working out for looks
Get a load of this faggot!

Attached: D3fCGc8W4AY_-i9.jpg (640x625, 39K)

That's why they'll never make it

>What in the FUCK is the point in working out over the age of 25?

most people quit or become inactive at 25-30 as people are not as insecure anymore at that age as teenagers / worried about looks

Attached: ThoughtfulHugeCarp-small.gif (500x392, 145K)

To remain healthy. It's not purely about physical attractiveness or sex. Proper, regular exercise will increase your day to day energy and make you feel happier and more fulfilled. Obesity is strongly linked to depression and other mental health issues. Lastly, remaining fit will, statistically, lead to a longer life.

I am 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl.

Lol what I’m in my late 20s and gay. If i stop lifting I stop getting laid... why would I want to stop that???

Is OP a fat person??????

>injuries
>everyone gets them

Nah retards do with poor training I’m your age and have yet to have herniated disks or knee issues or any issues. I stretch, roll and have proper form which should never lead to injury hence why people do it. You didn’t
So you suffer for it
Don’t throw everyone else under the bus cause of your poor training
Dumb fagghet :)

You will get injured.
If you don't. then you'e not training or even living.
Shit, you might even be some lying faggot larper who's trying to gaslight retards who don't know any better.

No one was smart enough to kill them all off yet.

I'm 34, married with two kids and in the best shape of my life right now. 30+ is the most important time to lift and do cardio

>repeatedly picking up pieces of metal in a climate-controlled indoor space
>fun
Imagine being this boring

literally every activity can be broken down that way and make it look extremely boring
you're autistic, user

Based rage poster

Attached: 1557836971629.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>hit 24 last month
>already feeling old as hell

Attached: 1557898801522.jpg (556x702, 125K)

this is the shit I live for

set a good example by putting an end to yourself so that your kids will not have to live with the humiliation and suffering of you being their father.

>any measure of manliness you put I can redicule
>hurr durr so smart
t. *sipping on my americano onions latte*

faggot

Based and daddy issue pilled

Have sex.

really depends on social norms of your country if thats what you deem as your life goals go for it but not for everyone

Ok dude nice theory go exemplify it

Live fast die young

36 year old reporting in
You only get one life, and in that life you only get one body and one mind.
At every stage in your life, you are duty bound to be the best you that you can be.

Also, girls 18-24 always seem to go for older guys (30-35). Women 25-35 go for 30 year old men.
You know that oneitis you had all through high school? I banged her when she went off to college.
Your time will come, kid, don't worry. *sips*

Attached: 1556124993885.png (680x585, 245K)

Incels won't understand this.

>Rubbing your meat sausage full of sensitive bits against a woman’s flesh
>fun
Lifting is super fun and satisfying if you’re doing heavy compounds and going all out

Attached: 6B3A8D6B-21FE-4035-A921-CE266B8B3203.png (676x960, 602K)

>forgot to add haha

What in the FUCK is the point in working out UNDER the age of 25??

You are a kid anyways, what are you even trying to prove?

Nah Bro just saying you shouldn't measure who you are or whatever you define what a man is by how much you lift. The next guy defines it as how large his wallet is, and the next by his dick, and the next by how many women he fucks, and the next by how many PlayStation platinum trophies he has or how good the drugs he can score for his friends are.

It's good to aim for something that is challenging and achievable. To me that's what being a man is. It's a faculty women seem to lack, they either over reach because they are supported and coddled through life, and end up dropping the goal or trying to redifine it, or they simply avoid challenges all together.

marriage is the worst gains goblin; why do you morons insist on marriage?

True this. I’m 38 and most dudes my age look like dog shit. I just don’t eat like a fuckin fatass and lift 3 times a week and I like zyzz compared to these dudes

I literally lift so that when my boys see their dad staying in shape it will motivate them not to be obese faggots

Damn sorry to hear that bro, I'm 33 myself and making it like crazy over here. Just hit crossed below 6% body fat, hoping to make it to 5% before I go permabulk

I am all those plus kids, and I still work out religiously. Don't worry user, we all have the power to make it.

Attached: 1556788875941.png (750x1334, 1.66M)

Based

put me in the leddit screenshit

Attached: 1541544559159.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

C'mon man, you don't have to act like a retard! You can do better, I believe in you!

What is health for 400 please.

>moving pieces of wood on a piece of wood
chess utterly btfo

Attached: 1556410066918.jpg (320x371, 17K)

Nevermind. Just got back from the gym and snapped my shit.

engage in coitus

Old and feminine

I’m not even gonna look at this thread past these posts, stop responding to bait and also stop justifying yourself to trolls

At that age your body starts to go to shit and your metabolism slows, which is exactly why you SHOULD lift if you're over 25

>i'm almost 24
>still a lanklet
>still a kissless virgin
>wage slave
>no friends

those 1/2/3/4 numbers are supposed to be one rep maxes right?
never understood why non competing people go for them.
sounds like a fail proof way to fuck your shit up.
why care for a one rep max? they are not helping you progressing. at least not noticably