Arnold Schwarzenegger smoked weed when he was Mr Olympia. You do want to make it, right user...

Arnold Schwarzenegger smoked weed when he was Mr Olympia. You do want to make it, right user? Better start rolling that shit up.

youtu.be/S4sdIWPuNec

Attached: weed-dreamer-2.jpg (1000x1000, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AXMIudCoCaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m trying to but I can never get the house to myself.

It seems like you have larger problems than not being able to smoke weed.

Attached: 4b0ade30a7f96b81e90411aa6f65fb49.jpg (614x880, 133K)

He also ate dbol like it was candy.

Better start pinning too

Elaborate

Ayyyyyy arnold!

retardation. you do not know how to go outside. roll one up, go outside, smoke but dont smoke too much, then go back inside you fucking mong.
>you're probably gonna still be retarded and get the smell all over you

Arnold also roided, should i do the same?

>pro bodybuilder smokes weed
>therefore weed is the reason for his success

Attached: 1556306679561.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Just how many gold medals do you have in mental gymnastics?

Attached: 1538320986480.jpg (800x604, 88K)

You need sativa, not indica

yes

That’s not the issue man. I just don’t like being high or smoking at all with anyone home. But that was a really cool load of projection, ‘preciate it

>dork

Attached: 02DE5D06-00D2-464F-9DF1-D07249119598.gif (500x335, 935K)

Never smoked before, what's it like?

Best I can describe is the video effects that started at around 00:40 seconds, minus the firework effect obviously. But there’s more to it than just that, you feel it in your head and body. Different types of weed will have an effect too (although it all makes me feel the same personally)

Forgot video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AXMIudCoCaQ

>has weebshit gifs saved on his computer
NEVER gonna make it

>implying anime isn't required to make it

Attached: ba75687.jpg (797x598, 76K)

find a park without many people and plenty of trees

He smoked weed after he won to celebrate, not every day

The problem is coming home and being high around them man. Puts me on edge, makes me paranoid. If I was gonna do that I’d just stay out and be high in nature

I don't hate anime, i just hate weebshit

People don't just say "im gonna smoke weed to celebrate", to say that you have to be a weed smoker.
He obviously didn't smoke all day everyday, though.

Can't you just wait till everyone is asleep, then smoke weed in your room? Put some tape on your door lock if you want to smoke inside (super comfy to smoke while laying in your bed in the night), and keep your windows open so the smoke goes out while you're sleeping. Otherwise just open your window and blow the smoke outside.

you either live in the middle of the bumfuck south or youre underage
in either case youre automatically a retard either by association or youth

I can but it kills the high for me man. Makes me worried it’ll still be smelled. Even then I’m not even sure whether the parents would care since I’m 23, it’s just really weird and sketches me out when I’m high or drunk around them. I only like to do it with friends or if I’m gonna have the house to myself for a few hours
Shut up, faggot

Attached: 037300C2-03C4-44DE-9F22-9E1A5FEAFFD6.jpg (280x280, 11K)

He also has gyno now

Not even once

Don't smoke alone, its not a good habit to have. Just smoke with friends, that way you won't have to worry about your parents either

Why? Weed is not a party drug, it's especially good to relax and chill out. It's not like drinking or snorting cocaine alone.

I never thought I ever got "addicted" to weed, but since my job contract finished 2 months ago and I ran out of money to buy weed, I can't go to sleep now. It takes me about 4 hours in bed to get to sleep, and I wake up real late now.

do they know you smoke? just put on a jacket, wait for them to go to bed and smoke one outside, then have a cigarette after it, take your jacket off and go back inside. Maybe some hand washing and chewing gum too if you're still paranoid

I have no idea if they know. Honestly once I have my own place it doesn’t matter and I’d feel more normal being high around them, because I’ll be on top of my shit, it’s just I feel like smoking weed is super immature of me to do while I’m 23 jobless and living at home. When I’m in my own place and supporting myself I can do whatever I want. It’s like I’m a child still

yeah I'm kind of in the same position, don't worry about it it's normal. Just treat it like alcohol (i.e smoke at night or to relax and watch something instead of smoking all day every day etc). I find if I smoke during the day I get nothing done, so instead I use it as motivation to work out etc and have it as a treat later in the day

This. But some people can still get shit done on it. It depends on you because some people are affected differently. Sativas are a little more high energy too.

Attached: 60458081_364194004447587_7829002735180578816_n.jpg (643x474, 32K)