How do i into /his/?

how do i into /his/?

Attached: 1524939535156.gif (596x446, 338K)

go to Jow Forums

If you really are interested in history here are some ways I learned a lot.

If you play video games then games such as Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4 or the Total War series are a great gateway in being more interested on the subject and learning some things.

I like history books as well, you can pick one up if you're interested in a certain topic or read Wikipedia or something, but personally that's not my cup of tea.

Also YouTube, if you watch a lot of YouTube there's a plethora of nice history channels you can get into. (I can recommend some if you want)

If you could, get a friend who is interested in history and knows much about it and talk with them and have a nice time, that's how I got interested in history.

And last but not least, go /his/. Lurking for a couple of weeks would be nice though.

great pasta

>Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4 or the Total War series are a great gateway in [...] learning some things
Debatable.
>(I can recommend some if you want)
Yes please.

Watch documentaries about stuff you find interesting. It makes history exams seem like a breeze after awhile. Also, I know a lot about bombings and massacres and wars that happened in the past. It sounds bad when I type it out loud though.

Tell me Baдим, how do you not fall asleep this late? I'm going to have to get off my ass, turn on my PC and look at my YouTube sub list while I'm tired as shit.

A really good history channel is the great war, which is about ww1.
Fantastic channel desu.

Oh so THAT'S what it was called, I remember I watched it once, but forgot to subscribe.

Okay Baдим, here's a list. It's not all of what I have, but a lot that I do like.

Arzamas (I think you'll especially like this one Baдим, since most of the content is in Russian and don't have English dubs like the history of the Russian language)
EmperorTigerStar

The Armchair Historian
History with Hilbert
Lindybeige
Simple History (not Really that great, but nice for beginners)
Feature History
Athenaism

>Lindybeige
>good
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1508808677149.gif (500x455, 496K)

Happy to have jogged your memory.

The alternate history hub and whatever his second channel was called are also good, though understandably a bit slanted into not real history, though there is still a lot of history within.

thanks, binland.
gonna spend my weekend learning about history now.

Attached: 1525818389902.png (1000x630, 459K)

>
Listening to Mike Duncan's podcast on English civil war.
>
That is unnecessary, but is very much appreciated.
Already subbed to it, it's weekly format is great to follow up the progressing war, but these episodes are mixed up with "what happened last week", "what will happen next week", and all kinds of lyrical sidesteps, and the episodes are only 10-15 min long.
Special episodes are great though.
Can't wait for their WW2 project.
>Arzamas
>History with Hilbert
>Athenaism
Never heard of those, thank you sir.
Too much "what if"s and prehistory for my taste.

why did my ip change?

Attached: 1525201987325.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I'm personally subscribed to both, but I don't think alternate history and normal history are quite the same that's why I didn't mention it. I could've mentioned his 2nd acc KnowledgeHub though.

Shut up you probably watch RealLifeLore

Fixed your post.

If you really are interested in history here are some ways I learned a lot. If you play video games then games such as Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4 or the Total War series are a great gateway in being more interested on the subject and learning some things. I like history books as well, you can pick one up if you're interested in a certain topic or read Wikipedia or something, but personally that's not my cup of tea. Also YouTube, if you watch a lot of YouTube there's a plethora of nice history channels you can get into. (I can recommend some if you want) If you could, get a friend who is interested in history and knows much about it and talk with them and have a nice time, that's how I got interested in history. And last but not least, go /his/. Lurking for a couple of weeks would be nice though.

You probably switched to a different Internet connection.

reminder that Lindybeige claims:

>no one used swords, axes
>no one used horses
>no one used throwing knives
>no one used double strap arm shields
>no one used scythes
>no one used mail coifs
>no one used torches
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
>no one spoke French during the French revolution
>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic
>battle of Zama didn't happen