Any other Irish anons pissed off at seeing pro and anti abortion posters everwhere

Any other Irish anons pissed off at seeing pro and anti abortion posters everwhere

Attached: thumbland2.jpg (591x398, 79K)

hate

wrong BOARD!

Attached: 1504040524682.png (1808x945, 936K)

No, I'm indifferent to the posters themselves. Going to vote no though, can't let secularism creep in or else we'll have more multi-denominational schools and other weird shit

It's a random board you cretin, anything can be posted

too much ireland

There's more posters here now compared to posters for the election
I seen a few posters near where I live where posters were never placed. They just look unsightly
>Jow Forums is a board for the discussion of any topic

Attached: 1519265554437.png (1080x1920, 1.43M)

>can't let secularism creep
Aluha Ackbar, my friend.

What? As it stands, the Muslims are basically ostracised in Ireland. Bringing in secularism only helps them to integrate. Catholicism definitely works best for Ireland but you have to get the balance right. Too much Catholicism and you get incidents like the Magdalene laundries but too much in the other direction and you get shit like abortion and divorce

i though muzzies were okay with aboritions

35 years later and obviously still on point

Attached: EverySpermIsSacred.jpg (801x440, 88K)

I just wanted to discuss posters because they were being put up on television poles outside of my house which isn't even in the town. They are also being posted on the walking track I go on which is unsightly.
I agree with you on that point. Ireland shouldn't have it's Catholicism influence reduced as much as it is now if abortion is legal.

wait, why exactly are potatoes anti-abortion? is it just a fundamental thing to your beliefs?

why are irish cunts so fucking weak

Catholicism, you protty nerdo

nigger i was raised catholic

Cafeteria Catholicism will not be tolerated, milqtoast

right right. your shirt made from blended fabric?

I'm sure most people will vote pro abortion.
?

>conflating protty sola scriptura fundamentalism heresy with the Catholic Church
How much of a caffycat are ya?

yeah i figured nowadays. no judgement on pro-lifers. just think personally it should be a choice if you want to go to hell or not

Yeah, I understand your point of view. I just don't want to see Catholicism removed from Ireland.

at least you dont live in a 3rd world shithole

Attached: pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

i don’t think it will. it’s too engrained in the culture

Yeah boys were a third world country
I guess so. Maybe abortion will be a good thing.

Attached: ireland-third-world-752x501.png (752x501, 273K)

no you live in europe

I Know what you mean but we're classified as a third world country even though we aren't poor

AT LEAST YOU'RE ON THE FUCKING MAP

Attached: feel 37.jpg (190x265, 7K)