/britfeel/

scottish feets edition

Attached: february.jpg (3877x2823, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

halfords.com/cycling/bikes/hybrid-bikes/apollo-transfer-mens-hybrid-bike-18-21-frames
halfords.com/cycling/bikes/hybrid-bikes/carrera-axle-mens-hybrid-bike-silver-16-18-20-frames
john-constable.org/
google.com/maps/@55.8007438,-4.2090351,3a,75y,335.09h,88.82t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipPdIXx-no81nUjCmqXN3Pgp99NI_-H4ND_8KGeg!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipPdIXx-no81nUjCmqXN3Pgp99NI_-H4ND_8KGeg=w203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya246.67189-ro-0-fo100!7i8192!8i4096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for leave my feet alone you weird cunt.

LONELY ON VALENTINES DAY AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

4 days left till valentine day

Attached: __higuchi_kaede_and_tsukino_mito_nijisanji_drawn_by_ibuki_ibuki0118__sample-bd6107f76d563a7ca0d10966 (850x601, 157K)

STINKY
PEE PEE POO POO
I AM A BIG FAT /BRITFEEL/ BABY

this chika? no

Someone help me decide on a bike

halfords.com/cycling/bikes/hybrid-bikes/apollo-transfer-mens-hybrid-bike-18-21-frames
halfords.com/cycling/bikes/hybrid-bikes/carrera-axle-mens-hybrid-bike-silver-16-18-20-frames

came back home because my mum has to go to london for work
she didnt leave me any groceries
todays lunch is 3 day old milk and cookie crisp cereal

Attached: 1147390_1.jpg (630x630, 38K)

I don't want reminding every thread please.

Attached: 1529167805695.png (852x1136, 1.78M)

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
HOW IT FEELS TO LIVE YOUR LIFE
WITH NO MEANING OR CONTROL
AND WITH NOWHERE LEFT TO GO
YOU ARE AMAZED THAT THEY EXIST
AND THEY BURN SO BRIGHT WHILST YOU CAN ONLY WONDER WHYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: DsJjp6PXgAAqwPP.png (746x541, 203K)

Come round mine for a bowl of lentil and ham soup and chicken casserole

uhh go out and buy some then? state of you manchildren

SAD is completely over now

ah yes the age old ask a question and give no relevant information, are you in good shape? where do you plan on riding? do you know enough about bikes to do maintenance

CUT YOUR HAIR AND GET A JOB
RENT A FLAT ABOVE A SHOP
SMOKE SOME FAGS AND PLAY SOME POOL
PRETEND YA NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL
BUT STILL YOU'LL NEVER GET IT RIGHT
CUZ WHEN YOU'RE LAYING IN BED AT NIGHT
WATCHING ROACHES CLIMB THE WALL
IF YOU CALLED YOUR DAD HE COULD
STOP
IT
ALL

Attached: lZzUxQX.gif (718x404, 66K)

Can I come guys? Amerimutt here.

Attached: 1532584186362.png (598x611, 34K)

when does HAPI begin?

Titlad shouldn't be avatarfagging like this, it's against the rules

>current year
>not wetting the towel

SAD isn't even a thing.

what is the other 0.9% ?
just interested, you can be here if you are sad and lonli and nice regardless of blood

That isn't really relevant in deciding between those two bikes as they're both similar hybrids, but ok. In good shape, plan on riding it on the road, do not know enough about bikes to do maintenance but I did replace the inner tubes once. The carrera has quick release tyres which is a good thing I think

/britfeel/ lads are so uncultured and full on posers, I don't think it's the best place to find a bf

I was talking to this one lad recently, asked him about his hobbies and he came out with this

>I'm writing a coming of age novel set in a provincial French town during the 30 year war
>Really? What's it about?
>Uh...it's about the pakis and the niggers and the chinks are having a war with the niggers while they are both trying to kill the pakis
>Set in 17th century France?
>Yes.

i go back to my flat tomorrow so cba

>live in paisley
>pay 500 a month for a 2/3 bed bungalow with garage
>low nigger population
>imagine living in london

sure you want to live here, there's loads of Muslims

Middle class uni ponces eternally BTFO, they're all like that now pretending to be poor. And that song's from the 90s

wholesome Jow Forums user

Attached: 839.jpg (1280x720, 361K)

>SAD is compIetely over now

Attached: fedora 3.jpg (900x948, 260K)

don't fall for his tricks, he just wants to nonce that kid

Aye but Paisley lad...
BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT POOR IS COOOO OOO OOOOL
Bet you didn't know nan could use the 4chans x

SAD ISN'T A JOKE YOU IGNORANT ABLEISTS

Blessing all the posters in this thread today. I hope the week ahead brings you goodness.

Attached: app1.png (657x527, 30K)

its a bit of a shithole, but I live on a "posh" street. Had the police round once and they said "you know youre going to a nice area when you need to use the satnav" Places are what you make of them mostly. And I couldnt even get a garage for this price in london.

Its genuinely not bad here

fuck off ya bloody poof

actually my SAD is at its peak about this time.

Paisley KEK
full of poor scum
>low nigger population
Dont need to be black to be nigger you clearly dont know that so you're just as bad

tfw no twink sub bf into spanking

I used to go to Paisley quite a lot and the mainstreet is a very depressing place, but honestly I never really went much further than there. I did go a bit further out a few times and there were some nice big looking houses. I remember seeing some bams getting locked in a bank once trying to rob it kek.
I live in a decent part of Glasgow, but it costs me a fucking fortune and I don't really take advantage of it, so I'll be moving back out to the suburbs in a few years or so near where my mum lives and hope to have a bigger house for what I pay now.

piss off jesus wanker

t. lives in ferguslie park

*steals the lead off the church roof again*

no matter how big the house no matter how rich theres only one reason one would live there and its cos they cant afford to life in glasgow you might see the occasion kid wearing expensive shit but they're just evolved neds that come from drug money

Anywhere else you want to post this dune coon?

Fuck off and dies painfully you shit stinking Paki cunt.

j.k. simmons really is a great actor

.8% sub-saharan african and .1% native american

oh no i dont wanna go there, i just wanna post in the thread!

fuck no. I live in the bungalow part of foxbar just on the edge. basically in the countryside. the rent was 750 before but I have a mortgage. granted I could walk 15 minutes and find junkies, they never come up here.
I never even really lock my doors.
yeah the town centres dead, Junkies are pretty funny though desu. I saw a video of one near my old place trying to suck up a puddle through a bit of plastic tubing.

more important than area is quality of home for the cost. I had a flat in merchant city for the same as this and that was shit.

i might go for a little afternoon stroll if im honest lads

>tfw shot down by moni.
Only wanted a cute gf.

I can afford to live in glasgow and have done. I would just rather pay way fucking less. Glasgow is barely much better at the end of the day. similar reason I wouldnt live in london. Paisley genuinely does have nice areas

anyone here used a nasal irrigation tool? just got one to clear out my sinuses and when I use it I feel the water hitting the back of my eye and then running out like I'm crying, not sure if it's normal

Why is Scotland such a shithole?

get a load of this dick van dyke mofo

i enjoy spanking my cute 16yo bf while he wears cute girly panties

>the grown man is complaining about the gay guys of britfeel not being good enough for him and complains about their hobbies whilst having 0 hobbies outside of video games

Neti pots are brilliant, are you using salt water or just normal?

the scots

Edinburgh is very pretty

was going to try send a girl a valentines card, now I'm not.

it's pretty good actually

Live where? In Paisley? Like I say, I don't know it too well, but can't say it'd be my first choice of Glasgow satellite towns to live in, but where I'm from is the opposite (east) outskirts of Glasgow so living there would be a massive fucking pain in the arse for seeing family etc, however I stand by what I say about their being some nice houses near or in Paisley, in one particular part I passed on a bus, reminded me a bit of some nice houses I've seen in Shettleston, not a Deano Bellway house, but a big old kind of house if you know what I mean.
Since I've moved to Glasgow, I've always lived in the West end, but the last couple of years, I've decided there's not much point anymore other than convenience for work and studies, as I'm paying quite a lot of money in rent for the sake of living in the west end, when actually, I don't really take advantage of living here anymore. Can't tell you the last time I went for a comfy pint or went for a wander about really. So I might as well have a bigger place somewhere outside of Glasgow since I spend more time in my flat nowadays, it doesn't really matter too much what's roundabout.
Aye you get to a certain age where being in a big city is more expensive than it's worth.

What economic activity does Glasgow have aside from drug dealing

What made you change your mind lad? Did the girl run off with Deano?

took this from my mums garden.

>why is scotland such a shithole

could say the same for large parts englandistan. Parts here are all white utopias still

Attached: aur2.jpg (2048x1365, 288K)

>transition just so you can be a stacy cunt
you are a traitor to your own gender amer

Glasgow actually has quite a big cultural scene and always has. And a very good university. Certain areas were raped by thatcher causing the shipyards to close though

Yeah it's vile here lad. I hate it.
Disgusting, how do you cope with such sights?

Attached: shithole.jpg (750x548, 87K)

Just thought to myself, whats the point? she probably doesn't like me.

Rewatching Rogue One on Netflix. Blind asian guy is being brave and is one with the force the force is with him. Know they're all going to die.
Crying whilst watching it.

>his city doesn't have an si base unit named after a river that flows through it
oh no no no

Attached: 1517602617649.jpg (1024x1024, 41K)

Amer is a traitor to both genders.

salt water but using a sort of pressure one, small plastic container you press to force the water through figured that would be better

Attached: 1524693432686.jpg (1344x1200, 175K)

Nothing ventured nothing gained lad, no harm in trying.

EVERYBODY HATES A TOURIST
ESPECIALLY ONE WHO THINKS IT's ALL SUCH A LAUGH

Sad this lyric was only in the full version t.b.h.

No, fuck off lad

Actually fuck off

Depends where

Don't even consider myself gay but this sounds hot tbqh

Attached: Yamada.png (1466x2000, 1.88M)

yeah in fairness paisley wasnt my first choice, but when I first moved out here after uni I had to choose somewhere cheap whilst I job hunted, I knew a few people here. and 15 minutes drive from the center of glasgow is just fine for me. Genuinely the place gets a bad rep but I haven't had any real trouble here.
Granted I wouldn't move onto a scheme but then I dont have to.

does ye have a lightbox lid?they work very well

I don't want to embarrass myself tbqh.

Oh well, I hope you grow a pair of balls one day la'

some days its a struggle I must admit

Attached: carrai.jpg (2048x1365, 458K)

Its not that I don't have the balls to send it, I just don't want to put myself through the pain of it going wrong.

you know, you anglo wagies work real hard for us scottish neets so we can buy heroin and buckfast
don't know what we'd do without you sassenachs

Attached: high quality neet.jpg (2000x2000, 356K)

why do you bongs thing your landscape is pretty?
>some low hill with a shit town in the distance
WOW
there is nature out there you hobbits wouldn't believe

>I live in a better place than you!

There there lad, we can be a support for one another

Attached: disgustang.jpg (2024x2024, 549K)

>shit landscape
john-constable.org/

>why do you bongs thing your landscape is pretty?

We don't

Attached: poverty-500x298.jpg (500x298, 44K)

seething sassenach detected

Attached: am from skotlend.png (1027x731, 100K)

>sassenach
Glad people have started using that word again kek.

now post some pictures of Glasgow

>fictional depictions of farms that exist all over the world
deluded bong is deluded

that was a bad example they posted but still far from a shithole. Not everyone keeps a stock of scenic photography on them.

But I do. Im very lucky to live here i think

Attached: saligo.jpg (960x640, 50K)

Adam Driver was in the marines but never got deployed because he broke his sternum, he said it's the most devastating thing. Could he not just have rejoined when it healed?

At least you can say you tried even if it does go wrong

>Don't even consider myself gay
the sheer magnitude of this cope

Glasgow is a town, and not even the ugliest. Its obviously not going to compare, but you can drive 20 minutes and find beautiful scenery. But find me a major city that doesnt have ugly bits

Attached: glasgow.jpg (550x413, 52K)

No problem lad, I live there and I have plenty.

Attached: gartnavel.jpg (2048x2048, 985K)

>bong: me landscape well pretty guv
>world: we have awe inspiring mountains, mighty rivers, powerful waterfalls, thousands of acres of untouched forests, mysterious jungles with animals of every color imaginable, turquoise seas with sun kissed golden beaches, what have you got?
>bong: core blimey i got me flat field n me hill ah hav

The Cathkin Braes are good for views of Glasgow
google.com/maps/@55.8007438,-4.2090351,3a,75y,335.09h,88.82t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipPdIXx-no81nUjCmqXN3Pgp99NI_-H4ND_8KGeg!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipPdIXx-no81nUjCmqXN3Pgp99NI_-H4ND_8KGeg=w203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya246.67189-ro-0-fo100!7i8192!8i4096

Attached: glasgow.jpg (1309x400, 234K)

I've travelled all over the world. The uk, scottish highlands in particular are not without merit

Being an actor is much better, everything happens for a reason etc