Be me, never really had a girlfriend

>be me, never really had a girlfriend
>sister's husband's sister wants a child so bad she's considering just going out to a bar and finding a cute guy and getting impregnated by him
>she says she's jealous of my sister because she's so cute and her children are so cute
>my sister tells her that if she had children with me they would look pretty similar to her children since they would have the same blood
>this girl never had a boyfriend because apparently she's too awkward and such despite her being kinda cute
>my sister wants to match me with her

What would you do? and also consider that we live in a small village.

Attached: 39021268_1939469809447103_7978680223732334592_n.jpg (772x960, 253K)

Is she cute? I mean at this point I 100% would do it. Whats the worse that can happen? Just marry her, make children and do your duty as a man to be a father and provider.

You lose nothing just do it
Not like you are ever going to get another chance

what does she look like user? Are you attractive?

My family did this with me, paired me with my sister-in-law. We were both neets and introverts so after our siblings got together and happily married, our families thought we would make a good match too and basically shoved us together without much choice. I'm 50% sure though that it was out of cruel curiosity because we're like the freaks of our family so they shoved us together to see what would happen and how badly it might crash and burn.

It's alright I guess, we're just neets together now.

DON"T LISTEN TO THESE GUYS INCEST IS WRONG

Can you elaborate more? That sounds interesting, are you both loving each others now at least?

Lol incestfag

Yeah she's alright. Not MY type, but I wouldn't say she's ugly because she's not. The worst that could happen is that I potentially don't like her enough and I'm then bound to her because I believe in marriage.

She's pretty chubby but her fat is proportionate so she has a big ass and big tits. I would consider myself attractive yes.

what do you mean incest?

doesn't seem like an ideal match

>what do you mean incest?
She's your brother in law's sister, making her your sister.

I mean we get along well enough. We'll probably end up loving each other just being shoved together long enough. At some point she wants baby(s) so that too.

On the outset definitely not our normie families just forced the black sheep freaks together. But again our personalities, lifestyles and ambitions are compatible enough.

well, no

any plans on being married or even thoughts of leaving her?

Sounds kinda cute desu. I hope you the best.

>Tfw no family or friends of family to shove me with a fellow sperg

It's not incest you fucking idiot. Incest is fucking a blood relative.

We are married, they basically shotgunned us together out of the blue for a wedding. We'd never had a date before it or even time alone to talk or do anything. One day they just started being like "Ok you're getting married!" and were booking things without our consent or input.

Like I said though before I was just a neet shut-in alone in my room, and so was she. Our lives are the same it's just together in our shared room now.

Thanks I guess. I just figured it's sort of relevant to OPs situation and could offer some familiarity.

in the end are you glad it happened?

>Shared room and all
Do you actually share some sort of intimacy or its still kind of cold and polite? As in do you kiss and cuddle or keep to yourselves?

Kinda? Eh? At least I'm not alone anymore. Would rather it was like this till I die, then just alone till I die.

Was she a virgin? Because apparently my sister-in-law fucked 1 guy in the past and that really bothers me.

Dude that sounds so boring at least you get along haha

We have a love life now together but things are pretty neutral and cold, we're spergs and social retards so I guess it's expected. Usually we'll just sit in bed together all day without talking. If there's any intimacy it's usually because one of us is in the mood after watching or reading something and will be like "Hey, wanna do something?" and we'll have a go, but then after end up back to what we were.

So usually keep to ourselves yes.

She was a virgin we both were. Another reason they shoved us together. Lucky us I guess for both being loser shut ins, despite being virgins we still were thirsty so it's not like we were restrained about it or don't have a love life. Just "polite" one like the other user said.

Yeah well it is what it is I guess. Better than nothing probably.

How old were you both when it happened?

its strange yet hopeful good luck OP

That sounds fine I suppose. I'm probably not the best guy to give advices, but personally I would try developping a better relation with her. Perhaps take her out?

>Usually we'll just sit in bed together all day without talking. If there's any intimacy it's usually because one of us is in the mood after watching or reading something and will be like "Hey, wanna do something?" and we'll have a go, but then after end up back to what we were.
That actually sounds pretty comfy. Wouldn't work for me because I talk too much, but if a found a chatterbox gf I'd probably want exactly what you describe.

21 and 26, her older.

Thanks, this is all really for OP and hoping he can get anything from it for his own situation. At least that he's not alone from family scheming.

I'm not opposed to a better relationship with her but we're both of the same personality of what's more effort vs what's comfortable for us. Like we don't enjoy going out for example. When our family do drag us out we're both conspiring about how to get back to our room as soon as possible.

We wouldn't get along and live like this if it weren't comfy. As I said before we used to be alone in our rooms, now it's like we're alone together in our room.

thank you very much user. she's 20 and im 23. ill think about it.

>When our family do drag us out we're both conspiring about how to get back to our room as soon as possible.
That's just adorable.

>to our room

do you live with either of your parents?

In our element we're distant, out of our element we're inseparable. Weird but we like what we know and don't like the outside of our shared comfort zone.

We used to, now they got us a small apartment. We've always been supported by our families though.

Don't pass up this chance.

so you're both literal neets? how do you see the future?

my mom and her boyfriend wouldnt want us to live with them but her family would be pretty supportive i think since my sister lived with her boyfriend in his parents house for a while and the parents didnt want them to leave since it would make their life more boring. but now they have a tiny house about 50 meters from his parents house.

>we're both conspiring about how to get back to our room as soon as possible.
Thats so cute.
Maybe you should try to be less distant, idk. Don't you ever talk about anything? You could always strive for a conversation.

Attached: GL_GM_1879.jpg (450x685, 43K)

>out of our element we're inseparable.
It just gets even cuter.

Yes we are both literal neets. We the see the future as sitting in bed for 50 or so years and then dying. All of this hinges on whether or not we have kids. Which ironically leads back to our living arrangements since our families have pressured us to basically be pumping out kids since as neets we're not doing anything else with our lives. And if we did have a kid both our parents are happy for us to move back in with them and support us for the kids sake. I guess they recognize they'd raise them better than we would. I guess it's just a case of where, I worry that once we start and cross that line together, we'll just end up not stopping. It'd be weird since to a degree they'd be supporting us to make sure the family grows big, the designated family breeders or something, and they've alluded to as much.

Probably just more cruel messing with us for their enjoyment though. Considering how much they see us as the family freaks I don't see how they wouldn't expect any kids we have to be freaks.

If we ever need to talk there's a decent chance it will be through text, typing to one another. We could try conversation but it's boring and awkward. I guess for you user, I'll try to have a conversation.

I mean I guess you can sort of see how it's a cold and distant relationship but it's not a loveless one and we get alone.

>I worry that once we start and cross that line together, we'll just end up not stopping.
How?

Do you want kids? Does she? In any case having kids is great my sister definitely showed me that, for yourself and for the family as a whole. In fact I only ever have any sort of joy when she comes visit us with her kids and it also breaks the somewhat tense atmosphere in the house.

This shouldn't even be a question. Seems like a sign to me. Do it.

Attached: 1544774612978.jpg (1000x997, 532K)

its sister in law spastic cunt. not by blood

Well like it will be too easy especially being supported by our parents, to just be careless about it after that. Kind of like "Huh, guess I'm pregnant again." "Oh, ok." since we're like that apathy towards everything else in life it could become the new norm.

I couldn't really care about having kids though I'd hope that having had them I'd feel different. She does want kids but is kind of apathetic about when it should happen.

Only one way to find out I guess.

j

idk, how do you feel about her?
just matching is pointless if there's nothing to work with, does she, idk, play the same games as you? or watch the same series or who knows?
just talk to her by yourself and see if there's anything to work with, if not then who gives a shit what your busybodied family does, if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be, but then again maybe they do see that you two could work together and they're actually right

what have you got to lose, really?

well first of all what pisses me off is that the girl isnt virgin and also she didn't even think of me before having thoughts of getting impregnated by some random idiot.

as far as I know she doesnt like partying, smoking and basically anything that's excessive. for the rest I'm really not sure we are compatible, and I do think I'll be strict with her on many aspects and if she doesn't want that there's no point really, I don't just want this to be some sort of royal marriage where both parties dont love each other that much.

I never really spoke a word to her but so far I dont think it would be a good idea.

And what I got to lose? well i believe in marriage so if it doesnt work out and we've had a sexual intercourse then it's gonna be too late I think.

Attached: 46388922_1990805010987131_4585304297775824896_n.jpg (632x960, 175K)

>virgin
who gives a shit, do you really think you'll get the perfect virgin girl someday?
if that's so important to you then keep searching, though I myself won't hold my breath for you

>impregnated by some random idiot
well that's true, that's one big redflag for me, if she wants kids that's good, but if anyone would do and she doesn't even care about the mate and/or plan on falling for the single mom meme then that's the biggest redflag possible to me, those people deserves the rope

>both parties dont love each other that much.
I mean, who knows, people more often than not hide behind facades, especially in front of their family, for all you know you two could match really well
and love isn't a magical thing that happens at first sight either, it more often than not takes time to take and time to cultivate, on each side

>well i believe in marriage so if it doesnt work out and we've had a sexual intercourse then it's gonna be too late I think
then don't have sex?
just date her, take her to a movie or to some bar and talk to her for a while and then progressively go from there
nothing is forcing you to impregnate her on the first night, senpai

what I see here is an opportunity, maybe it could work, maybe it won't and it can't, maybe you'll fuck it up
who knows, it's up to you to decide whether the pluses outweighs the minuses and whether you go for it or not

well before i make a move i would really need to ask her what the fuck shes even thinking just trying to get impregnated by any random guy like shes some fucking swine because thats fucked up this girl has issues.

yeah you should, though where did you learn that?
was it from her or from the rest of the family, because they could've exaggerated her words or smth

God I wish my relatives would set me up with someone. They've joked they'd do it before and when I called their bluff and said do it they never followed through. I'm just so lonely.

Attached: 1544058209878.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

Whoa wtf! Fuck her up or move out of town and find yourself a girl which will you.. Not your pretty genes which may or may not appear in your children

my sister told me that's what she said, and that even her parents encouraged her to do so. so fucking dumb and really disgusting. the girl is only 19-20 and doesnt even look bad and has the mentality of one of those desperate dudes who lurk this board. she has some real fucking issues. it wouldnt surprise me my sister told me some other things about the girl, like how "overmotherly" she is with her children who arent hers, strange behavior. shes probably one of those women who would commit infanticide then commit suicide.

is this ESL or I just cant read?

I too am very lonely but I'm not just going to fucking put an end to my life already.

Yay! She sounds like a crazy cultists bitch who wants children.. I don't even think she acknowledges motherhood and efforts needed to raise children. Just like I told you. Find someone you love and get the fuck out there or away from her.

idk, maybe she just has abandonment issues and having children would mean that the father wouldn't leave her, because of the kids
which isn't a good thing, mind you, but nothing nearly as bad as plain schizophrenia/other mental illness

but hey, god speed senpai

she wants to get impregnated by a random guy just so she can have a child, she doesnt think about the father

it's like going to a sperm bank

anyway folks iummgoing to bed seeya

We need to have an anime of this user right now.

Empirical evidence suggests they wouldn't be good parents desu, not that I'm critizing you 2 anyway, actually I think you are extremely lucky all things considered, I'm a 25 year old virgin that hates interacting with other people and tries to stay alone as much as possible but I would love a "boring" GF that thinks it the same way as me.

>me they would look pretty similar to her children since they would have the same blood
>>this girl never had a boyfriend because apparently she's too awkward and such despite her being kinda cute
>>my sister wants to match me with her

By law, your children will be your children your nieces and/or nephews