The Board

I've been thinking about this for a while now anons, where do you think the boards heading? Is it nothing but anime and traps? Is that all we were meant for?

Attached: Vegeta_Crying.png (1024x582, 346K)

bant is shit board

Attached: 11.png (421x248, 114K)

It's a random board. People can post whatever they want. Stop whining so much.

I know that, just anything but anime and traps fucking please dear god

Attached: blue.jpg (480x360, 10K)

You posted anime in the OP pic... Also gay posting is pretty low right now.

>Also gay posting is pretty low right now
You just made me sage my own thread KEK

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 285K)

It is low compared to usually. PD has even stated that.

Surprising actually, but it won't last, and last week it was a gaytopia

The frogs will save us!

Attached: 1524235736732.png (1024x1099, 283K)

Frogs eat annoying flies so hopefully they will.

Don't take that as me dissing Cirno desu

Attached: 1492218451528.jpg (640x513, 34K)

post different shit

Attached: 1487627274565.png (740x624, 37K)

More aesthetics needed, Helga should be succing him below

Its going to devolve into a nonsexual fetishboard

GOD HAS SPOKEN

Attached: 1484910086294.png (256x256, 78K)

SNORT

Attached: 1494364755002.png (500x362, 76K)

Attached: 011.jpg (400x300, 16K)

maybe actually start threads that go against the usual shitposting trends of weeb shit and other nonsense. could start shit posting or encourage others to share interesting stories. there's some potential in this board, not much but it's still present. or just abandon Jow Forums altogether and go find another "chan" out there.

Fucking this

This board is just a shitty version of a discord group chat, full of contrarian faggots, dumb in jokes, and sacharrine blogposting
Only comfy on the surface, hopefully its deleted

This board was literally never good. The only thing it's creation accomplished was making two awful boards because it ruined Jow Forums as well.

I used to lurk Jow Forums all the time, and I'd always think "Gee, if only there were none of these gay fucking generals and we could actually talk to each other like this board is meant to encourage..."
And when this one got started I got so happy but it's just FAGS what the fuck is wrong with you all omg just stop

Attached: 1526005484024.png (1304x640, 1.72M)

Jow Forums will be /b/ with country flags.

Attached: 1520629209136.jpg (330x332, 76K)

You can't control chaos when it starts, you can only look away with disappointment in those who started it.

Attached: chaos_blast_by_foolishreplicka-dalubqg.png (1024x953, 490K)

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn

Attached: 1505774008965.png (576x432, 218K)

theres nothing wrong with anime my lower than average intellegent metafriend

>why isn't my Jow Forums board magical and special and important
underage. there is no "we"

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Clearly there is seeing as it makes people into unironically degenerate fat and disgusting weeaaboos.

Why do you care so much about them

>underage. there is no "we"
There is, you're just retarded as indicated by pic related

bant is trash and so am I

there isn't. it's an anonymous imageboard. grow up

>there isn't. it's an anonymous imageboard. grow up
Already did, and you're retarded for thinking there are no other beings viewing this thread as we view it, now go fuck a kangaroo on the outback mate

into another pol9k

Attached: ......jpg (499x465, 19K)

also, most of the blogposter/chatroom tier threads who attach as eastern 2D image don't even watch anime,

Fuck off