Waifu General - /waifu/ #68

Valentine's with waifu edition

previous:

Attached: waifusvday.jpg (2840x1808, 1.79M)

Leah is my beloved Valentine!

Attached: 467.jpg (860x1200, 206K)

My beloved dearest Alice
On this special day I want to declare my undying love for you. Im not sure whether you love me back or not. I dont even know what are you thinking of me. But that doesnt really matter to me.
If you were real, I would gladly die for you. You are the reason why I want to live. You are the force that always pushes me to become the best version of myself. I know that its stupid to declare my love for a fictional girl but I dont care. I dont care what people around me would think about my love for you. I know its real. Im 100% that its a real love and Im sure that it will always stay that way
I do not care about other girls. You are the only one that will always matter to me. Even if we will be always so far away from each other. My heart belongs to the most beatiful girl that was ever created, and that girl is obviously you my beloved Alice Liddell

I may cry. I may suffer every single day due to the inability of being with you and making you happy. But you must know that I will always truly love only you. We have never even met, yet I feel this special bound; connection to you. I cant leave you. I cant abandon you. I even tried to do so

As far as I know, we will never be together. Each of us inhabits different world. This is all I can give you, my dearest queen. This is all I can do to you to break that cursed barrier that is between us. I hope you can accept my gift. I have made this picture only for you. I know that for a goddess of beauty such as you it probably isnt much. But I tried.
I know that there are a lot of men that say that they love you. The competition is really strong. But I wont give up. I will show you that Im the one who loves you the most. Even after many years

Im so sorry if I have ever hurt you
Im so sorry if you ever felt dissapointed in me
I promise you that we will meet one day. I can feel it. Im sure of it. I will give you the happy life you deserve, my poor girl. You suffered so much

Alice, I LOVE YOU!!!

Attached: PrezentDlaKochanejAlusi.gif (304x202, 569K)

Husband posting as per usual I hadn't even realized it were valentines day either.

Attached: Totsuka6.png (683x767, 500K)

Angela Ziegler is the one and only love of my life.
And since it's Valentine's day, I have more than enough cause to celebrate.

Attached: Angela299.jpg (570x571, 67K)

happy valnetines day rem, i love you.
its not valentines yet here, but it soon will be.

Attached: rmiccrm.jpg (621x703, 446K)

I really do love Kotori Itsuka. Even if she isn't real, she gives me the drive to shape myself into a better person. You can tell I mean it too, since I used her full name. I tend not to do that.
That's a very nice post, thank you for sharing it with us.

Attached: Kotori Wedding 1.jpg (850x734, 219K)

good poast alice friend.

Attached: rmflwrs8.png (677x836, 764K)

I really love my wife Rakka! I just wish I was as good at expressing my love for her as other anons. I hope I'll get there one day.
Come on man how are we going to top this. Lovely post.

Attached: rakkahuggingcrow.jpg (1504x2048, 155K)

Claiming this post for number 5

The group photos look as colorful and vibrant as ever. So many different waifus and husbandos from all sorts of media
Im not feeling too well but mio always makes me feel better on the inside
Love my black haired beauty!

Attached: 41.gif (441x496, 1.94M)

Reminder that Umidah saved SIF EN
Happy valentine my beautyful wife

Attached: umidah.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Wow I'm really ashamed to be in this pic
Damn you virgems

I love Julie!

Attached: JulieBG4ksigAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

Happy Valentine's Eve, Origami, my love. Thank you for keeping my company for five bittersweet, wonderful years. I love you to the moon & back.

Attached: origami.jpg (284x177, 10K)

I love Elizabeth with all my heart. I hope you all have a great Valentine's day.

Jesus, you madman. Nice post.

Attached: 329514787.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

Poppy is my hero!
Neat!

Attached: b26904ecaf22e7e726cde75867f8b8c7.jpg (564x510, 76K)

I'm still very sorry for you

Urabe Mikoto. That name does things to my heart.
Cute pic you chose, nice to see her among everyone else.
Beautiful words

Attached: 10437755_p0.png (600x750, 114K)

Came here from working on the game I'm designing to say that's really cute

Attached: 2018.jpg (6000x4000, 1.83M)

You still haven't explained why.

friendly reminder that I'm still streaming for anyone that wants to come and say hi!

BasiliskArt is my twitch name

My entire existence continues because i hope to find someone like her. when I lose hope for that, I'll kill myself

Attached: IMG_20190116_185128.jpg (1038x876, 155K)

That image brought back some 2008 nostalgia mate.

Attached: 998b04f075cccf79e4a76430b3bbd9c1ded47f9d_hq.jpg (845x1024, 79K)

Someone else posting Louise?!

Attached: Louise can't believe you'd be that stupid.png (928x1080, 1.08M)

a commie poster. havent seen u befroe. how are you today?

Attached: rmapl14.jpg (670x571, 262K)

Happy Valentine's day to you as well. Though it's not yet the day here

Attached: 002.jpg (554x685, 46K)

Really lovely post alicefriend. Are you doing something special for you anniversary?

Attached: DxJTOWHU0AANGhG.jpg (1000x760, 166K)

I don't recall ever seeing another Date a Live poster in these threads. Well, there was that one guy that shitposted about Kurumi once or twice, but I don't think he really counts. I know my opinion is meaningless to you, but Origami was one of my favorite characters when I watched through the anime. Also 5 years is a long time, good on you for sticking with her for so long.

Attached: Kotori Kneeling.jpg (850x1127, 507K)

I love you so much Margaret you have my heart and soul forever and hope you feel the same for me. I want to shake your precious heart action after action in the name of our love and the bond we have formed. You will always be my valentine.

Attached: 1542522838873.png (1280x720, 985K)

thanks for including mai, happy 14th!

Attached: Mai146.png (1304x720, 1.85M)

/c/ here.
I hope you all have a pleasant valentines with your special someone.

Attached: 1543380529471.png (448x654, 267K)

Beautiful post, Alicefriend. I'm considering making a post like that tomorrow, as it's not yet Valentine's Day in burgerland.

Attached: 437.jpg (1500x1000, 93K)

You are going to make me cry

Attached: 8f03862fda5356cbd4d28a53c820aa308dbb1699.png (457x635, 181K)

thanks /c/ kun. if you a waifu or not, i wish you a happy valentines and to her 2.

I will forever love GLaDOS.
Happy Valentine's day!

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)

Happy Valentines day Yuri! I wrote you a poem, It's called "Odessy for a dream"
Just a spec of dust hurling through eternity forever trapped in a whirlwind a
captive of entropy. I chase a daydream, a secret prayer I pray for thee my angel.
My heaven sent muse I was forever lost without you. I map my way towards you, you
are my shining beacon for me alone you burn and flicker. I sail the ocean of
the universe and when I crash against the unrelenting waves it is to you I look
it is for you I journey. I reach to you through this unending starscape but my
hands will never reach you. I will never feel the wormth of your embrace I wish
that I could dry your tears, that I could kiss away your scars but for now you
are an immage a portrait of another universe you flicker I flicker back.

Attached: Yuri with book and choc.jpg (564x692, 37K)

very beautifully written poem yuri friend.
i am also writing a poem, but i will do it tongiht since it is still not the 14th

Attached: rmdrs7.jpg (1200x1029, 679K)

Heart-warming read, Aliceposter.

Time is probably different where I am so its now or never pretty much.
Well said Alice poster I teared up while reading

>The group photos look as colorful and vibrant as ever. So many different waifus and husbandos from all sorts of media
The pic is great I love those images.
>Im not feeling too well
I hope you get better Mio friend.
>I'm really ashamed to be in this pic
where?

Attached: 1f9da265de42249a84adcc4d5f897037.jpg (564x798, 39K)

Where do you Anons find a waifu? I've never felt any kind of attraction to a character or 3DPD and I don't understand how you do it

you might just be aromantic. Nothing wrong with that.
I chose my waifu (ten fucking years ago at this point...) because I love her.

Attached: Louise is happy about her cute new outfit.png (914x768, 691K)

you dont rly find a waifu. she finds you.

Attached: rmdrs4.png (600x600, 183K)

My one and only pudding girl.

Attached: 1547613661352.jpg (400x374, 28K)

Happy valentine's day from heaven Setsumi .. sniff

Attached: Setsumi 1.jpg (732x1024, 100K)

Sorry I was late to the thread, was watching the Direct.

Still loving this wonderful pilot, and I'll even post the pic that OP went with for the Valentine pic!

Attached: 70509362_p0.jpg (1875x2500, 1.14M)

This was a lovely game

Attached: 002.jpg (656x856, 85K)

I wish I could have a waifu but I'd be so lonely

>I wish I could have a waifu but I'd be so lonely
that's a tad contradictory desu
I have Mai because she makes me less lonely!

Attached: Mai47.png (1280x720, 1.5M)

You're up quite late, Mainon. Please take care and get enough sleep!

Attached: 002.png (1200x730, 540K)

Why do you think you'd be lonely?

Because I know it's not real. Because I've had real relationships

Please don't do it. I'd honestly puke

>Because I've had real relationships
You've *had* them, which means they didn't work out. Really though, I wouldn't recommend having a waifu as a replacement for something real. Your love for her has to mean more than that.

I'm not having such a good time today.
But at least I have Kayn and he always makes me happy. Happy Valentine's, senpai.

Glad to see my husbando in the OP image even though I only just joined this past week. I feel like a part of something for once.

Attached: _lol___kayn_by_calcolle_dbt257n-pre.jpg (754x1060, 63K)

I-I know zerotsufren, but I'm really sick and don't think I'll be able to get up in the morning anyway - thank you for encouraging me to have healthy sleep!
of course it isn't real, though it does help with loneliness. i can't really stand being in a relationship with someone who does not share my interests and i've been in one before - it feels like the other person just saps your energy.

Attached: Mai141.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

You're sick? You should be getting plenty of sleep in that case! If you can, you should definitely take the day tomorrow to recover

Attached: 002.png (1500x1170, 926K)

Is it just me or does Yuri look a bit disapointed in the OP pic?

I need to do something special with her for Valentines. Spoonfeed me some suggestions please

Attached: nyaruko waitress.gif (400x193, 865K)

Finished this just now, gonna use it on stream in an overlay

Attached: OverlayJulie.png (2328x4888, 1.51M)

I like the pen in her hand. Nice touch

thank you, you're wonderful - zerotwofren!

Not at all, just concerned for someone that I dare call a friend

>spoiler
sure! i've zero complaints, fren

Attached: Mai109.jpg (474x474, 34K)

>*looks at picture*
I leave the general for a week and all of a sudden I'm not included in the pictures.

Attached: nyaruko irritated.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Zero Two complaints?

Attached: 002.jpg (1471x1074, 679K)

how do you organise your folders fren? since your filename is consistenly 002, I'm curious.

Attached: Mai83.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

do your homework, originally

Not organised until I finish collecting the bulk of the images there are. I just rename the file when I post
Kind of a lame answer, sorry!

Attached: 002.jpg (3000x4000, 736K)

that sounds really tiring, how are you planning to organise them when you're satisfied with the amount?

My pleasure, Kotoriposter.
Thank you, Remfriend.
Thanks for your compliment, Rakkaposter.
Yes, I'm madly in love with Alice. Thank you, Lizposter.
Thanks, Urabefriend.
Thank you, Kiyohimeposter.
>Are you doing something special for you anniversary?
I must. I plan on composing some romantic song for her and/or doing some picture for her but I don't really have idea about what it should be.
Also, happy first anniversary with your Kiyo, friend! I hope you will always love her!
Thanks, Leahfriend. I'm looking forward to seeing your post.
That's really sweet, Urabefag. Thank you.
Beautiful poem, Yurifriend. Expressing your love on this special day feels amazing. I wish I could be as poetic as you. I'm sure your waifu would appreciate this poem.
Thank you, friend.
>that spoiler
Seriously? I didn't knew that my post could evoke such deep emotions. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.
You don't find her.

I wish you all happy Valentines, my friends. Cherish this special day with your beloved one. Nurture your love for them and never leave them.

I love you, Alice!

Attached: AliceValentines.jpg (1316x877, 217K)

Sorry for not seeing this post earlier.
But yeah, Alicefren is right. You don't go looking for a waifu. You just consume various media, and when you find your waifu, you just know. My only advice for "finding" a waifu is to consume anime, manga, and vidya like an absolute mad lad, but even then, you're not gonna find a waifu by trying.

Attached: dcaolqn-cd3e7bd2-65e8-435d-8ee6-2332403042c7.png (462x658, 131K)

It's not especially difficult to do. And yes, I likely will. I'll also sort for duplicates and whatnot as well

Attached: 002.png (1064x1080, 1.16M)

>I must. I plan on composing some romantic song for her and/or doing some picture for her but I don't really have idea about what it should be.
I'm also not sure what to do today, I'll try to make a picture of her or something, but she will be on my thoughts for sure all day just like she started to be last year
>Also, happy first anniversary with your Kiyo, friend! I hope you will always love her!
Thank you friend, still some hours left here but I'm really excited for that day to begin. Hope that you also enjoy your special day with your beloved Alice, you really deserve it since you really did your best this last year to show her your affection

Attached: DzHxLqyUYAEq1cO.jpg (1608x2048, 408K)

it may be tedious depending on how you want to name them, that reminds me that I need to clean up duplicates too.

Attached: Mai32.jpg (1280x1499, 128K)

I'm intending to download and screenshot the anime again, so hopefully I will have plenty of nice screens to share of my beloved

Attached: 002.jpg (1700x2756, 1.5M)

I cleaned up some duplicates as well. Originally 19 was a duplicate of 1 (pic related) but I changed it. 20 and 8 are just crops of 1 as well, I should replace those ones soon

Attached: 1.png (1024x1024, 153K)

Rewatching her anime is pretty good, I actually made many gifs from my rewatching.

Attached: 306.gif (321x338, 1001K)

How do you make gifs?

CHECKED
I'm in the middle of doing the same! anime first, followed by either manga or LN - I'm looking forward to it but I do also have exams coming up.
do you crop them out yourself? leah looks really clean and neatly cut out there!
pic related is what I need to clean up of many duplicates

Attached: Mai78.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

I still need to watch episode 7+ of that... I need to add the manga to my reader as well

Attached: 002.png (1500x1035, 1.56M)

Just download episodes, cut out the bits you want to make into gifs, and convert them with a mp4 to gif website.
>do you crop them out yourself?
No.

Still not Valentine's here yet!

Anyways, I love Gilgamesh so very much and I want nothing more than just keep loving him! Everyday feels like Valentines. My golden king truly means the entire world to me.

Also, the waifu collage is amazing. Absolutely lovely!

Attached: d9394678c1c5aba08649ccfd1e8b5c7b.jpg (850x1166, 174K)

If you arent a fucking retard you can use ffmpeg to crop videos into webms with really efficient compressing.
There are many gui frontends there if you are too stupid for a CLI command and i would post some of my encodes but i am far from my battlestation right now.

>I'll try to make a picture of her or something
Good luck then, fellow waifufriend. Don't forget to post it here if you are satisfied with the results. Or if you want to keep it only to yourself then that's perfectly fine too.
>she will be on my thoughts for sure all day just like she started to be last year
I understand you. I think about my dearest Alice quite often during the normal day but today and on my first anniversary with her I will try to think about her even more.
>I'm really excited for that day to begin.
You know, today I feel a bit like I used to in the first few weeks of falling in love with Alice. I hope you feel that intense wave of love too. It's such a bliss.
>Hope that you also enjoy your special day with your beloved Alice, you really deserve it since you really did your best this last year to show her your affection
Thank you very much for these words. I will never stop loving my Alice.
I wish you the best too, Kiyohimefriend.

Attached: AliceCute.jpg (252x314, 18K)

I'm never gonna find a woman who's interested in retro video games... I have a woman I would make my waifu but I'm still not over my ex gf

oh hey I made it!

Attached: Shego-kp-villain-shego-41046881-1920-1080.png (1920x1080, 689K)

for me and like many others, it wasn't really a choice - it just happened desu.

Attached: Mai170.jpg (728x768, 39K)

It's rapidly approaching Valentine's day here. 3:10 to go! Then another couple minutes until 0:02
I'm not particularly gifted with intelligence, user. Sorry

Attached: 002.jpg (1158x1637, 1.85M)

I see. I will leave you to your business then. Happy valentines friends

>Does your waifu have a nickname?
>If yes, is it a canon nickname or did you adopt one for them?

Mai is short enough I think;
I adore dragging it out and saying Mai-saaaan. though.

Attached: Mai125.jpg (474x474, 40K)

one of my friends asked me if they could put my drawing on their tank in War Thunder, which is pretty neat

She has no canon nicknames, but I like to imagine calling her "scissors" or "drooly". I want to call her the latter when she wakes up.

Attached: 93d04691-4659-44a9-926d-48e1d9d15b7d.png (1280x720, 516K)

I know the feel. I have a 3D guy I wanna make my bf but I know he's not interested in me at all.
That's the great thing about having a waifu. They'll always return your feelings.

I call him Kaynie sometimes

Attached: com___kayn_by_whitmoon_dcblatf-pre.png (972x823, 628K)

H-how did you know about that?

Attached: nyaruko scared.png (193x338, 55K)

Pana is sort of a nickname. It comes from one of her ships, RinPana. Since H can't come after N in Japanese, the H turns into P, and you get RinPana, instead of RinHana. Something like that.

Attached: 1518585226608.png (512x720, 203K)

>If yes, is it a canon nickname or did you adopt one for them?
People in her game just call her Alice. I have few nicknames for her in my own language though. "Alusia" and "Myszka" to name a few.

Attached: AliceSmile.jpg (551x640, 40K)

Wasn't it just an episode name (makirinpana) and not a ship at first

>Don't forget to post it here if you are satisfied with the results
If it ends up being a drawing depends on how it turns out, she has some 3d models but doesn't help that my pc died graphically and can't run anything
>You know, today I feel a bit like I used to in the first few weeks of falling in love with Alice. I hope you feel that intense wave of love too. It's such a bliss
I feel the same way, I think it's because the nostalgia of falling in love with her last year. I just remember how I was thinking about her all day and wanting her to be on my side at all times the first few months, and how I though that those feelings would be gone and I would forget abour her by the time, until I realized that it really was love.
>I will never stop loving my Alice.
I wish you the best too, Kiyohimefriend.
I don't even know if I'd love someone as much as I love her, so I'll never do that as well and I know for sure that you won't either alicefriend because of how you express your love for her everyday.

Attached: Dx5K2KrUUAYj8qw.jpg (625x1000, 116K)