What's with all these user retards putting a name down before a post...

What's with all these user retards putting a name down before a post? i been away from Jow Forums since like 2007 only check back between 2011-2014...am i missing much this place seems like some facebook/twitter shit now

Attached: 1546059103208.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lurkmore.com/view/List_of_notable_namefags_and_tripfags
lurkmore.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Redditfags have been infiltrating this place more than ever since they were shut down and kicked out over there

People defeating the purpose of having a board be anonymous in the first place and wanting attention. It's kind of less common than it was a couple-few years ago, but there are still tripfags and namefags around. Best to ignore them or ignore the tag.

if anything tripfagging and namefagging was worse between 2011 and 2014

i haven't seen many tripfags
i generally don't even look at the name portion of a post though, so might just subconsciously ignore it

Namefagging has always been a problem on Jow Forums. It's been worse.

Tripcodes and names have always been a part of Jow Forums culture. You're probably lying about being from 2007.

>Tripcodes and names have always been a part of Jow Forums culture.
Couldn't be more incorrect.

Get with the times, boomer
Anonynames are the future

Namefagging and tripfagging have been possible since the start in 2003 and they still are for every board outside of /b/ and /soc/ I think. Either you're a newfag or you just stayed on /b/. Can't decide which is worse.

I've been here since 06 and there were tripfags back then too.

Wait, I just reread your post. If you were saying that tripfags were possible but never part of Jow Forums culture like said then I agree.

Couldn't be more correct. Trips and names have always had their place here.

I think you got lost on your way to Reddit ,kiddo.

anyone obsessed with reddit that their knee jerk response to anything is to call them out on being "reddit" probably originated there.

There haven't really been many prominent tripfags here in a handful of years and trips have always had their place on Jow Forums outside of shitty generals/random discussion boards. This thread reeks of trying too hard.

It's a perfectly valid response in this instance. Only a redditor would think names and trips have ever been an accepted part of Jow Forums culture.

>Only a redditor would think names and trips have ever been an accepted part of Jow Forums culture.
Nice revisionist history.. you're as bad as the people claiming Jow Forums wasn't always a lgbt site lmao

>Only a redditor would think names and trips have ever been an accepted part of Jow Forums culture.
if anything it's redditors who see Jow Forums as "muh secret club" with muh epic anonymous

lurkmore.com/view/List_of_notable_namefags_and_tripfags

times have changed, indeed indeed.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (800x600, 89K)

>lurkmore.com
hor damn so that's how redditors like you fake being "oldfags", they just look shit up on there

Attached: 1523730593422.jpg (450x444, 26K)

you sound like one of those supposed "oldfags" who propogate the reddit spacing meme

This. The only tripfag still around is the alcoholic one. All the rest left when they couldn't post pictures of themselves anymore.

Most of the tripfags I remember came from around this time now that I think about it.