How do balding men cope?

How do balding men cope?

Attached: 7CD676B6-A3E0-47F4-BBC9-7215FAF55378.jpg (828x828, 83K)

By getting hair

Try not being a little bitch in the first place.

Hair transplant or just maintain it shaved and waxed

suicide hopefuIIy

minoxidil, finasteride, dermarolling and nizoral. Works for me

Attached: 1549840170568.jpg (900x734, 271K)

Getting hair cuts like this or shaving it off or hair transplant'

In the near future stem cell surgery will also be available.

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-152814.jpg (1080x1920, 632K)

>In the near future stem cell surgery will also be available.
no it won't. Ever since commercial hair loss treatments have been a thing people have said that the real cure it just around the corner. "They're currently developing nuclear magnetic flux laser techonology in south korea that will revolutionize balding forever". Everytime such projects spring up they're ultimately squashed by big pharma. Selling shit that barely works is more profitable than curing it.

Shaving it all off and telling people you have cancer

if you are Chad you can UN-JUST easily

realizing that the only people that care about hair are roasties

Attached: Dv8x-J9XQAEy59E.jpg (1280x852, 161K)

Look up replicel on Google faggot.
T. Bald man

seething roastie

I'm a nw7 and I just shave my head. I kinda look like Ed Harris

>tfw work as an industrial ecologist
>wear long hair, protect it by taking bicalutamide since im a boymoding tranny anyway
>there's a gov. inspector guy who fined my company a few times, got me in a lot of trouble and i guess doesn't like me at all
>he's younger than me (though he might not know it, i look younger than my age, people don't usually take me seriously lol) and he's heavily balding
>it's so strange
>i mean i probably should hate him for the troubles that he caused to me and for being rude and arrogant af, also i know what i could suggest to him which could likely stop his balding, i know quite a bit about hormonal drugs, balding etc, but if i tried he would simply think i mock him so i do nothing
>i would like to help him anyway but i can't
eh

Attached: 1547361172273.png (793x1075, 692K)

Bald guys are usually weird and single though

If one were decent looking before they started balding, then I kinda get why they would become upset, but in my case it didn't make a difference because I always looked like shit, with or without hair, so it didn't bother me.

I'm 30 and have severe balding since I was early 20s. Lived with it until very recently and it looked utterly horrible.

2 months ago I started buzzing it all off at home and I feel a bit better about it. I'm still ugly but at least it looks neat now. I'm not gonna go through the effort of actually shaving it and making it shiny or whatever, but using my hair clippers is good enough for me.

by never leaving the house and venting on Jow Forums

>be 22
>hairline is already beyond saving since I was 17 but I can still cover it up by styling it the right way
>also been on minox since 17
>got a bad wrinkle on my head because of that
>hopped on finasteride when I was 21
>still shed a ton and it has only gotten worse since I started taking fin 9 months ago
JUST

Attached: 28fj3w.jpg (633x758, 62K)

minox without fi9nast is usually useless
also if finast doesn't help you should ask yourself how long you want to go

*how far
im very drunk sorry

>Ed Harris
Do you have his glorious jawline?

Attached: ed.jpg (392x500, 23K)

I'm 24 and receding and thinning through the entire scalp. I estimate 1 or 2 years until I look like Jack Nicholson from The Shining. My plan is to grow it out real long and embrace the Argus Filch look. I even have a hunchback already.

Attached: Filch-argus-filch-38813363-1214-801.jpg (1214x801, 191K)

>bicalutamide
Just looked it up and it doesn't say anything about hair loss. Why wouldn't you just use minoxidil or something
>i know quite a bit about hormonal drugs, balding etc
Ok gib best advice to an 18 yo balding on crown

How do you make your hair and body hair stop growing permanently? Is getting laser hair removal done the real way to do that or is there a better way?

>Just looked it up and it doesn't say anything about hair loss. Why wouldn't you just use minoxidil or something
you don't get what it is lol (its side effect may be hair shedding btw, but it's a temporary shedding and it's pretty common for hormonal drugs that affect the life cycle of hairs)
it's a strong aa that doesn't decrease but almost completely blocks testosterone (50 mg/day how i take it is the lower cancer dose) and dihydrotestosterone, comparable to castrate levels
you don't take it if you don't prostate cancer or if you aren't a tranny albeit some desperate guys take it from hairloss (no doctor will prescribe it, btw if you are a girl it can make your unborn baby into an intersex creature so care of it too)
i mean you can ofc, but you get feminisation and some tits, also it has some side effects too, i personally i regularly checked my alt/ast for the first few months
actually it's a wonderful drug, i suggest it to every questioning tranny or femboy, its great advantage is that it doesn't make you infertile and still feminizes you somewhat if you take it alone without estrogen (i.e 17-beta estradiol). note tho that it still decreases somewhat libido and it can cause erectile dysfunction

>Ok gib best advice to an 18 yo balding on crown
i recall your thread and i already suggested you finast (~1 mg/day or 1/4 of the 5 mg tablet a day, there is no reason to take more, it doesn't get noticeably more effective but you get worse side effects) and minox with microneedling, stronger stuff is possibly not needed