Do you guys think 24 lorazepam tablets and a kitchen knife vertically up my arms is enough to kill me...

Do you guys think 24 lorazepam tablets and a kitchen knife vertically up my arms is enough to kill me? I am a 26 year old male and I weigh 62kg. Please no "dont do this user" type shit. I already feel like a 14 year old edgy emo fag posting this but I am serious. Any help is appreciated.

Attached: 1546331026146.jpg (1242x1215, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mk82j1jQw_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't do this user
>Originali bump

Attached: the_world_is_yours.png (224x271, 135K)

Try mixing it up with alcohol for greater effect, good luck user

you need at least a fifth of high proof alcohol too
t. have done research into doing this myself

This.
also slice open your left carotid artery instead of arms.

i came here to give this advice but people beat me to it, good luck robot

OP don't go the drug route, go the "final stand" route and take out someone that deserves it, or find a more effective method. I think there are odorless gases you can buy in a canister, easy to hook that up to a mask, smoke a ton of weed and become bane

Attached: 1469356859124.gif (480x300, 983K)

I cant do the final stand route because i am not strong enough to kill anyone. The cops wouldnt shoot me in my country anyway so id have to find someone else to kill me.

What are your reasons? Why your life sucks?

you cant hang yourself or find a bridge to jump off?
im assuming you cant buy a gun to shoot yourself with

My country sucks dick and is flat as fuck so there are no other way to kill myself.

netherlands? you can still hang yourself or jump off a tall building or jump infront of a train. anything faster and safer then pills or bleeding out

get shitfaced and reflect on it. let jesus take the wheel

I have severe tourettes and when ever I leave my home I am stared at and have been physically assulted on the street before because of it. I am such a piece of shit i'd probably be unable to use a gun due to the fidgeting anyway and i cant tie the rope. This is the only way.

Do all that and jump into a train. Youll have triple coverage

I dont want to say due to people calling me a nigger but it is a country full of black people.

dont cut yourself, but instead take all the tablets with alcohol, that should do it

Why not take some normie fucks with you?

>I have severe tourettes and when ever I leave my home I am stared at and have been physically assulted on the street before because of it.

what is the story? How did this happened?

its probably going to be a gamble.
suicides with prescribed medication have a low % success rate

i have tourettes too i know the struggle i hope u dont do it man much love

If you're in the northern hemisphere just get drunk and fall asleep outside
You won't even feel cold thanks to the alcohol and it'll look like an accident, happens all the time

realest shit ITT. i have a finnish friend who's told me about this a lot of times.

Attached: 1546637340136.jpg (2448x2991, 1.59M)

I'm too fed up with living to hurt anyone else who doesnt deserve it.

The tourettes or the physical assault? I am guessing you meant the assault. I was walking back from the bus stop and my tics were quite bad and i offended this group of men who i passespd and they beat me up and robbed me. Sorry if that didnt make sense.

I am a finn, was close to that a few times. If they find you you might get brain damage so dunno. Winter is meh here right now...

were they shitskins?

It does make sense. That's a humiliating experience.
Do you get NEETbux because of your condition?

They were worse than shitskins. Fijians.

You didn't specify your dose of lorazepam, so I'm just going to assume 0.5mg, which is 12mg.

12mg won't kill you, sorry. Maybe if you double it up with some vodka it'll give you a seizure. But you'll survive and get your stomach pumped, or you'll black out for a bit (but, benzo blackouts are more amnesia than coma most of the time..)

The adrenaline from cutting yourself will keep you awake at least. You'll be able to call for help in your stupid benzo'd state, and you probably will. Then you'll be committed to a psychiatric hospital.

If you really want to commit, go for an exit bag or the standard cpap+helium (if you can find an unadulterated supply, of course).

Attached: 1532360101946.jpg (1280x1024, 248K)

I live with my parents who get annoyed by me so they just leave me alone. I believe i couls get neetbux though. Not that, that would make me not want to kill myself. Im reasonably rich as it is.

Alright. Dehydration it is then.

Have your ever been with a girl?

I havent. I dont know why that is relevant though.

Sounds kinda painful and prolonged to me.

Again, the helium method is basically the standard for quick and painless, and chemical supply companies exist in every country. No reason to be masochistic, but you sound like you want to because you hate yourself or something.

Hope you get over whatever episode this is, either way.

Its not relevant, I am just asking for no reason.

What are you doing right now OP?

Have you decided on anything OP

What you are feeling right now its not going to bother you forever, nothign is permanent. This is going away eventually and you will feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=mk82j1jQw_8