Andrew Yang

I still don't get how anyone can disagree with this guy, specially robots. 99% of the time it's just racist rant instead of an actual argument.

Attached: Andrew-Yang-576x576.jpg (576x576, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGBQwZsp3T0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he wants to redistribute ssn completely.

>he wants to redistribute ssn completely.
So what?

He wants everyone but the rich to pay for it. He's trying to save capitalism for his masters without a beheading revolt.

people who have been putting money into it are settling for 1k/month now, versus like 60k tax free ssn income if you worked two bartending jobs.

60k a year net, so 5grand a month at your retirement. only zoomers like yang cus they havent worked heavily.

they literally can't give a valid refutation. they'll either say he can't do it/won't get elected or call you a communist/libtard or something. UBI is a universally good thing for robots and everyone else too.

>He wants everyone but the rich to pay for it

and where does it say that?

Well they're stupid, as all humans are. While they may get free money - and a pittance at that - they're going to pay about 5x more for every good they require to continue living, which doesn't make them break even but immensely poorer than before. The reason millionaires and libertarians have been shilling UBI for so many years is because it's a great way to fool millions of idiots into thinking things will get better for them while you make them worse.

>and where does it say that?
Value added tax. An extremely regressive tax on the poor, the people who theoretically would benefit most from UBI.

And you stupid fuckers and shills are just gobbling it right the fuck up.

His policies are pretty sound. Plus he doesn't really have that salesman pitch going on either which is nice. If he's all for cracking down on corporate bullshittery too then he's got my vote.

He's trying to turn the States into a colonial Inquisition for China. Kys

i like ritalinbot.

Based and redpilled.

Cringe, badly-elaborated conspiracy theories

Based.

Attached: images (33).jpg (220x316, 12K)

>i like ritalinbot.
I like you too :)

Attached: 1511553087716.jpg (546x589, 62K)

>badly-elaborated conspiracy theories
You mean his literal policy? Go fucking look it up. Don't banter on neckbeard central, you fucking idiot.

Btw, I realize you're a shill. This is for the benefit of anyone viewing this who might be fooled.

UBI is a political Trojan horse for the Left.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGBQwZsp3T0

imagine thinking a $1,000, monthly, government issued check in your name is a bad thing. just. wew.

Imagine shilling on the fucking internet for a politician. You're not making a great case for the defense of mankind in your extermination trial. I have to say.

gee you definitely do talk like a sound minded thinker. it's ok though you can still have your $1,000 when January rolls around in 2 years as long as you're a good boy :)

Don't be so sure of the manifestation of your techno-dystopian nightmare just yet.

Don't ever post on this site again

even if Yang fails to be elected. he will make his mark. other politicians will take the UBIpill and realize that it's the only way forward in a world where machines are slowly but surely encompassing every aspect of our lives. I imagine that from 2024 onward, most politicians will run their campaigns promising some type of UBI-based system. normies will slowly wake up to this too and demand it. one way or another we will find ourselves in need of a UBI. how long until that happens? no one can say.

Yeah, exactly. Even if he doesn't win, it's nice that he's getting his message out and we should vote for him.

Attached: cute girl 4.png (645x723, 731K)

You're like that old grumpy white lady on tv who tore up an envelope, saying, "I don't need your devilry! I don't need it! You're Satan!"

She later apologized because she found out the envelope was full of cash.

Just admit it, you want the money but you feel obligated to say no ten times in front of your peers before taking it. And once you do take it, you're all smiles behind closed doors.