Why are males more likely to drop out from college than females?

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

Honestly, I find it pretty weird. I barely know an actually smart woman, with that I mean someone who can reflect things and understand stuff pretty easily and fast.

And yet, almost all of them have their college degrees, even in STEM, before the age of 25. Meanwhile almost none of my male friends have degrees and some only start with it at around 25. In my university in Germany barely any woman drops out, but 60% of the males are although some of these guys I would call smarter than the average.

It's funny if there is a 6 years difference between males and females in undergrad, but I always asked myself why this is the case.

Attached: images-(3).jpg (9 KB, 232x217)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-creativity-cure/201603/the-silent-epidemic-young-men-dropping-out-college
forbes.com/sites/ccap/2015/05/04/the-disappearing-college-male/#5fa576ce4d3c
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3633219/
blogs.worldbank.org/education/higher-education-returns-are-high-we-need-fund-it-better
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/08/why-men-are-the-new-college-minority/536103/

Julian White
Julian White

Men emotiaonally mature slower then women. Aka it takess us lon ger to get our ahit together. Just cause you smart doesnt mean your organized enough for college.
Meanwhile women have to deal with mood swings and periods from age 11 up, making thwm mature alot faster.

Attached: 1549172730347.jpg (30 KB, 464x401)

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

Education is structured for women

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

it's because women are better than men

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

That too. Men learn hands on.

Attached: 1547272894106.png (16 KB, 923x713)

William Wilson
William Wilson

In what way? Higher education didn't change much since the time when a single woman graduating was a historical event.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Isn't the system built to cater to women from the start?
I also wonder about that OP

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

I'm gonna drop out after this semester. I fucking hate college it's the biggest meme around.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

Have you ever met a woman? They're children in an adult's body.

Objectively correct.

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

Because when women started coming to college they forced college to conform to what they want.

So now college is just highschool 2.0 where the girls spend every day drinking, partying and fucking Chad and frat parties. Of course they want to stay, it's paradise for them (and Chads). But for non-Chad men there's very little being offered.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

lmao the fucking mental gymnastics in this post! >m-men can't like college cause m-men are too demure and d-don't party

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

This is so fucking true it hurts. Universities used to be so fucking focused on research and discovery now it's like an extension of highschool so chads and sluts don't have to face the real world for another 4-5 years.

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

But I speak also from STEM subjects. Although less women are in it except for Medicine, Medical Engineering, Chemistry and Biology, they are more likely to graduate before 25 than males do, although statistically they must all have an IQ between 100-115, meanwhile the males in a German college have, on the average, an IQ between 110-130.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Could be a multitude of factors, maybe the girls are taking adderall and copying each other's answers. Maybe the men have low confidence because of the lack of strong father figures from the past generation. Maybe professors give women an easier time. Maybe you are a biased observer.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Not really biased, studies have shown that it is the case that females are more likely to have college degrees before 30 than men do, although, on the average, a male who found his way into a college course is more likely to have an above average IQ than a female has.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

Higher education didn't change much since the time when a single woman graduating was a historical event.
Where do you live? True, the structure itself hasn't changed much, but the programs and the curriculums have. Teachers and the way they grade people has changed too. The shape of it hasn't changed, but its contents have.

They're children in an adult's body.
Believe it or not but some are very well-organized. My mom for example is a child in an adult's body to the point that even I am more wise than she is sometimes. But she keeps tables of every expense she has and is very neat and tidy.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

It's because women are good students, in the sense that they behave better. But women overrall are fucking shit. What university are you in?
pic unrelated

Attached: 51444032-2257239381226288-8233250455853989888-n.jpg (58 KB, 960x740)

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Link those studies. I found that most people, especially on here, can't read studies and just read the titles.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

a male who found his way into a college course is more likely to have an above average IQ than a female has.
Yeah that's american
Here in France anyone with a highschool degree has a free pass to state-paid colleges (90% of colleges)

So you have a bunch of retards and stacys in there, and the profs need to filter that shit out since the state bans them from putting up entry exams for muh equality. So even easy shit like english is made incredibly hard - not the contents, but the grades. These fucks would do anything to get less students

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

If the structure of something has not changed and at one point man used to excel at it (at least that's what people here argue) could they not conform to the contents of it? It works like that for everything else, and I would argue that most people don't go to uni to expand their horizons or whatever. Almost everyone just chooses what will make them money and goes with that. That would also demolish the argument about the lack of motivation. I hate how people on here argue, they just want to hate on woman or whatever else without giving it much thought.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-creativity-cure/201603/the-silent-epidemic-young-men-dropping-out-college

forbes.com/sites/ccap/2015/05/04/the-disappearing-college-male/#5fa576ce4d3c

This are the studies I found with a quick google search. I search for the one with the age that says that males still have their college degrees between 28-32 than with below 25.

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

Ok, I wanted to just go ahead and shit on you after reading those articles that completely disagree with your conclusions but I think that will just make you angry and won't change your mind. Let's go slow with this.
What is the reason man don't graduate as often as woman do?

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

But they say that males drop out more often than women?

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

Yes they do and I don't think a single person disagreed with you on this. The real question, as always, is why

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

the state bans them from putting up entry exams for muh equality
What the actual fuck are you on about? How could anyone in their right mind think that that's a good idea? I've heard of the french state banning paternity tests, but this is ridiculous. Even here in northern Europe if you suggested that university entrance exams were removed, people would think you're crazy.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

The articels are stating that this is because of a higher possibility of mental illnesses, existential crisis and loneliness. But I wanted to hear the robots opinions on it.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

structure
Structure= grad/undergrad separation, 4-year degree in America and 3 year/2 year degree where I live, etc. That's structure.
Contents= the way it's taught, the way it's graded. These two things are much more important and that's probably what causes men to fail (if, as I often heard it, the system is indeed catering to women)
Almost everyone just chooses what will make them money and goes with that. That would also demolish the argument about the lack of motivation.
Not everyone. How do you expect to be motivated if all you're doing is for money's sake?

they just want to hate on woman or whatever else without giving it much thought.
And you do the exact opposite, defend women without giving it much thought
So is the blessing on all human discussions where all has deeply entrenched positions that they will never give up and where discourse is meaningless yet we feel obligated to partake in it to not go insane

Kayden Carter
Kayden Carter

Entry tests for french state-paid common unis are banned since a very long time. The problem of having a lot of dumbshits in uni is recent however, because until the 80s the BAC (high school degree necessary to get into most unis) was hard to obtain. So shortly put, everybody who had graduated high school could go to uni, but since the BAC, the high school graduation exam, was very hard, that reduced the pool to only the most intelligent (others completed high school but without the bac which did not give them access t uni automatically). Today nearly everybody has their BAC because it's become much easier to get it.

Keep in mind this only applies to state-paid "common" unis, ie 90% of all unis.
Of course the state has state-paid "elite" unis like Sciences Po, Polytechnique, which are really tough to enter in and only the elite or foreigners get there. Then there are private unis which are free to do whatever they want but they're not that popular

Logan Green
Logan Green

This, it seems the education system is catered largely towards those who are able to rote memorize a lot of information in an organised manner. Women excel at doing this more than men. Men tend to have a different learning style where they pick things up in chunks, think about the way the information fits in with other information, uses individual thought to evaluate its worth and then applies accordingly.

As such, men tend to overlook small details and learn only what's important to be efficient whereas women use rote memorization methods to memorize every little piece of information and apply it, sometimes without even fully understanding the information they are using. They are able to thrive in education using this method.

Also, women seem far more likely to receive assistance from teachers and peers because they are able to put up a 'damsel in distress' act , whereas men are usually left to solve problems alone.

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Your mom is cute

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

This, I saw completely retarded women who couldn't solve easy calculation on their own and the tutors explained them everything in detail.

If I wanted help I got the "no time" answer in a agressive manner. Women have more help because everyone wants to fuck/protect them, even if the man is gay you can't just shut down this primal feeling of protecting and helping the child bearer.

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

As such, men tend to overlook small details and learn only what's important to be efficient whereas women use rote memorization methods to memorize every little piece of information and apply it, sometimes without even fully understanding the information they are using. They are able to thrive in education using this method.
This paragraph is true. As a man I can attest that I tend to learn this way.
But I have frequented some very clever women and that's just how they learn. They keep feeding themselves the same shit over and over and learn it by heart. It's dumbfounding, I never did that once in my life even though I know a lot of meaningless details (I study history as a personal hobby). But I never once had to cram a wikipedia article in my head to, say, know something about a president's biography, I just learned it by crossing the sources. Of course that's a bit different than uni-focused learning since I was not going to take any tests.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

I don't know where you live but in my country when I talk with anyone older than me (even by like 50 years) they were learning the same things as me, even sometimes from the same books. Maybe they made a bunch of meme degrees, that are worthless and super easy to pass through but the main ones, the ones that people actually want to get into, stayed the same.
Not everyone. How do you expect to be motivated if all you're doing is for money's sake?
Not everyone is not a good argument tho right? And I think money is one of the best motivators there is. Maybe if you are born into a rich family that has never had a problem with buying you the things you wanted you won't recognize this but for like 90% of society that is not the case.
And you do the exact opposite, defend women without giving it much thought
Do you really see what I am doing in the same light as someone saying that woman just have lower IQ and only graduate cause of some SJW invisible boogyman that controls the whole society

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

some SJW boogeyman
he never learned about mattress girl or Lorenna Bobbitt or anything that didn't happen in his head

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

Do you really think those 2 cases prove anything?
And at the same time even if I provided you with Supreme Court statement on how black people are targeted by certain ID laws to not be able to participate in voting you will never believe there is systematic racism out there (btw I am waiting for you to say that you don't understand why i bought this up).
It's soo fucking boring to argue with people on here. Most of the time they just spew the same bullshit over and over, they don't read the articles they provide, they are just reactionary anti-SJW's that don't have a single original thought in their head

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

You have actually helped with the headache I usually get reading these idiots regurgitated opinions.

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

Colleges are intensely anti-male environments
t. uni senior

William Hall
William Hall

I'm 28 and only in my second year of my degree, so I'm in the norm now?

Attached: IMG-7306.png (51 KB, 1305x663)

Aaron Baker
Aaron Baker

Why are males more likely to drop out from college than females?
Because men are smarter and realize it's a waste of time more often. Whether they go on to do something more productive or give up and become NEETs is irrelevant to this question of why they drop out.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

I read awhile back that the female brain is better at doing more meticulous boring tasks than the male brain. Basically like grinding in an old JRPG only real life. Studying is a definitely a grind and women come out ahead when it comes to grinding. This is likely because back in our hunter gatherer days the women would spend long periods of time gathering plants or weaving baskets or skins.

Men are better at abstract thinking and handling situations better when shit hits the fan. When shit gets real like natural disasters war or other types of conflict many women just freeze up and are effectively useless. Men can handle these things better but after the danger has passed it may weigh heavily on their hearts causing them to suicide.

You also need to take into account that parents are more likely to throw out their male children than the female children. Simply men often just straight up don't have the time to sit around in school.

Angel Wilson
Angel Wilson

I don't know where you live
In a rather developed country, and no. Of course basic things haven't changed but do you enjoy missing my point? A book is a book, but then your success depends on the way you are taught by the professor and how you are graded at the exam, on what qualities you are beng judged, what's being expected of you, etc...
Not everyone is not a good argument tho right? And I think money is one of the best motivators there is. Maybe if you are born into a rich family that has never had a problem with buying you the things you wanted you won't recognize this but for like 90% of society that is not the case.
Not everyone is in direct relation with what followed. No, most people I know in uni aren't motivated primarily by money, and I'm not rich, nor do I go to a wealthy university. And even though my family is lower middle class and has to be careful at the end of the month because their paychecks are running low, I never lacked anything in my life because we're all reasonable people who don't try to live above their means. Hence I feel currently no need for extra money, I live the way I live since forever, not dirt poor, not enjoying what the american upper mid class does (I know one).

Do you really see what I am doing in the same light as someone saying that woman just have lower IQ and only graduate cause of some SJW invisible boogyman that controls the whole society
Yes, exactly. You will defend your position based on nothing as you have done in countless of threads and you are just the same as the one you claim are idiots, just that you're on the other side of the "political" opinion.

systematic racism
soo
on here
reactionary
I understand better now though
You're not from r9k are you? or even from Jow Forums?
Probably a transfer from reddit hence the opinions on women, the valley girl speech and the stubborn determination to white-knight women. Inb4 you accuse me of being /pol/ (I dont go there)

Logan Price
Logan Price

I understand better now though
You're not from r9k are you? or even from Jow Forums?
Probably a transfer from reddit hence the opinions on women, the valley girl speech and the stubborn determination to white-knight women. Inb4 you accuse me of being /pol/ (I dont go there)
Did I miss your argument here or did you just not make a single one while trying to argue with me?
I am a semi new-fag i won't argue with that. I was here since like 2 years ago. I don't really understand the whole gate-keeping thing on here. Even if you say you were here for like 5 years people will REEE at you and tell you to get out. Do you guys just want to live in this safe space you made for yourself without anything to argue about? One of the most important reasons why I am on Jow Forums is because people don't agree with me and arguing is super fun. Yeah I could just sit on reddit and argue about some unimportant shit all day like what game is better but I have a much better time here while also learning some new perspective on things.
Also if you believe that /pol/ has not leaked to every single board on here you are kind of delusional. Being racist, sexist, anti-immigration and other retarded shit like that gets you mostly (you's) with "based" and "not-gay" on every single board. On the other hand when I say "Hey maybe woman are actually equal to us get's me like 10 replays of which 9 will be just "get out" type of comment.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Did I miss your argument here or did you just not make a single one while trying to argue with me?
whoa epic rebuttal my ebin friend
90% of my post was the argument, you chose to respond to the last part only

also
openly says he goes on reddit
Being racist, sexist, anti-immigration and other retarded shit like that
kek. I think you need to learn a few things about this place. Im not even taunting you for being a newfag but for failing to see the irony of some comments (like those who REEE at newfags from 2013 and equate it with being a newfag in 2019) and a bunch of other obvious shit that you apparently don't get

Anyway you are just like the people you claim to argue against even if you won't say it. Now we both know that from this point on this will get nowhere, you will never change your mind and I will never change mine because I know our experiences are too radically different for us to understand each other, for either you to grasp why I think this way or for me to understand why you think that way.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

I think its because on average, females are alot smarter than men. The vast majority of the male population is pretty fucking stupid, lets be honest.
That's why so many HS and College drop outs are statistically, men. Men on average also score lower points on standarized tests and make poor life choices.

Just about every girl ive met here at college was admittedly really smart. But i meet really stupid guys everyday.

Attached: DM2WgazU8AIY7.jpg (39 KB, 527x827)

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

You guys are really obsessed with this idea that institutions are catered towards women and blame it on boys not being able to keep up with their female counter parts.
Have you ever considered that maybe little Timmy isnt very bright, and its not the fault of the institute?

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

What you are TOLD school and college do and are for
Institutions that provide knowledge and insight that prepare you for anything & focus on a career!
What they REALLY are
conformity factories where if you obey you get a gold star
Women, especially the average woman, LOVE socializing, gossip, and getting gold stars for doing as they are told.
Men? Men was substance, they want RESULTS.
So men realize school is a fucking scam and leave.
Women fall for it & stay

Attached: 900D4438-A33C-416E-94F3-6B7FA2054B7A.jpg (132 KB, 1024x789)

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

Yes, they want substance and results so they drop out and start working at McDonald's doing menial labor.

Ryder Jenkins
Ryder Jenkins

Women automatically find it easier to make friends and socialize.
They get preferal treatment from lecturers who will always help a woman over a male.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

This. Uni/college is literally a scam for normies to fuck around for 3 years while the the uni takes their money. People forget that they're businesses first and foremost. Businesses always prioritize making money over anything else.

David Cook
David Cook

No incentive to be a provider or father in current year
Can live solo on the income from a non-degree job
Realize the ROI on a lot of degree programs is shit nowadays and does not factor out positive in the long run
Trades and other artisan-tier jobs are almost entirely made up of men and therefore diminish the number of men in academia

Attached: Coffee3.jpg (36 KB, 500x333)

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

I never liked college I got a basic as fuck degree to satisfy my parents and then I picked up a trade. It's hard work, but I get paid well and I get a good workout doing it.

College is for indoctrinating you anyway, mine was a community college so they didn't shove it down your throat as hard, but they still did.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

They have to get their shit together much quicker if they want to get married and start a family. By the time they hit 30 their attractiveness is plummeting and eggs are drying up. Also keep in mind that even if they don't plan on working, university and work are the two top places to find themselves a guy with good warning potential to provide for them later.

Liam Fisher
Liam Fisher

Earning potential

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

women can study and regurgitate shit easier as education is structured around them, additionally they have more resources. many beta men are willing to stoop low and contribute everything to help women. not the same for men. saw this in every cs class i took.
t. doing my masters in comp eng

Attached: nero.png (295 KB, 500x697)

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Nobody gonna say the obvious?
men are more prone to laziness

Jose White
Jose White

Coursework is for women. Essays are for women.

A truly masculine course would ask the males in the class to compile a 1000 page philosophical treatise.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Wow that's so sexist

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

I dropped out because I needed steady income to pay for my own shit.
Now that I have a decent job I will go back to college and get that degree. We can make it bros

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

Why are most r9k users male? Surely it isn't their own fault, I tell you

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

who can reflect things and understand stuff.
Dat crippling lack of self-awareness.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

Did you know 80% of suicides in the UK are men?

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

Men ridicule each other for having mental problems and looking for help.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Yeah I'm sure that's the main reason they choose to take their lives. Not because of the sheer amount of work a man has to put into himself and his work in order to get what a woman can get easily with just her looks.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

Most men don't kill themselves only because they can't get a gf, unlike you.

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

I'm not even into women you nutjob

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

did you just fucking ASSUME my sexual orientation?

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

I'm not offended at all though. If anything this just highlights how petty and wrong you are

Nolan Cook
Nolan Cook

I mean it's pretty damn dumb to think like that on an anonymous website, was just highlighting that.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

all of society is geared towards making sure females succeed in life

David Butler
David Butler

If I wanted help I got the "no time" answer in a agressive manner.
Then you need to make a point saying you won't understand it then. Exaggerate to the lecturer saying that it's impossible. Don't feel bad about it either, those fuckers are being paid to help you.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

And refuting me with
haha commit suicide girlfriendless loser
When it has no relevance to what I said isn't dumb?

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

I think like you too, as long as I have a general idea at first.

Levi White
Levi White

Is what I said really untrue though? For the robots who actually want to kill themselves here, more often than not the reason is
tfw no gf

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

You're all idiots. The reason is simple. Women tend to go for easy meme degrees that even brainlets can finish. Men tend to go for harder majors. Some fail and prefer to drop out over switching to sociology or journalism with SJWs, Stacies, and cucked soibois, accumulating more debt, then still working a mcjob for $12/hour. I can't believe how incredibly dense r9k can be.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Not that guy, but since when are humans so good at overcoming what their genetics desire?

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

The robots here are a small sample and so using that as an example is likely to be biased, plus why would you even use that when my point was to do with the entire male population of the UK? Are you saying the majority of men in the UK frequent Jow Forums?

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

There are a multitude of reasons for that.
It's also likely linked to why men commit 10 times more suicides than women.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Dude, it's like 1.8 times more worldwide, not fucking 10x. Secondly, just because women aren't killing themselves, doesn't mean they're happier all the time. They probably just don't have the balls to do it. I say this because women are twice as likely to be on SSRI prescription.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

Ever since the fact that most men don't commit suicide when they can't get a gf
Did you misunderstand my point? Which was that pretty much only robots would consider it for such a petty reason. Especially when loneliness really isn't, the reason here, they could find friends more easily.

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

men are impulsive, prone to addiction and driven by their own ideaa. women are conforming and stable.

William Anderson
William Anderson

You're literally just ignoring my entire post for the sake of saying
duuh men just commit suicide because they can't get woman

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

high school has ended
parents want me to get into university
don't know what the fuck to do
i like drawing, so i go to an arts ''academy''
it's not in my city so i move away from my parents
turns out this ''academy'' is a fucking scam whose teachers regurgitate informations i already knew / that could be easily found on the internet
playedlikeadamnfiddle.jpeg
meanwhile i feel shit emotionally for some friends that turned out to be a bunch of backstabbing snakes
i figure that making ''friends'' is too much trouble
got no interest to socialize with my classmates, stay inside my apartment for days, going to bed at dawn and waking up in the late afternoon. i go out only to attend my classes and do the groceries
just 4 months in i drop out and return home
fucking pathetic
realize my parents are the only people in the world that give a shit about me and who i care about
2 NEET years go by
go to university, this time a real one
went almost exclusively for my parents, since they'd really like for me to get a higher education
it's the exact same as high school
i don't hate it, but i don't enjoy it either
wonder if the degree i'll get will be even worth anything

You know what, fuck it, at least it gives me something to do

Attached: what-have-i-become.jpg (39 KB, 960x558)

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Tell that to the women who sit at home all day drinking wine compulsively, spending money on shit theu don't need and using gambling sites because they're bored.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

Because the majority of your post had no point other than showing that you purposefully missed my point. I'm assuming you're .

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

No I was talking about this post

Joshua Long
Joshua Long

i have mensa tested 152 iq and dropped out of college 5 times. it has nothing to do with being smart, only with being obedient and sociable

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

1: Women are far more likely to pick a major that is almost impossible to fail. I knew plenty of women who majored in stuff like English, Journalism, Sociology etc. who never had to even exert themselves in their studies. I knew men who dropped out of engineering, pre-med and law because that shit is tough.

2: Universities bend over backwards to attract and retain women. Millions and millions of dollars are spent each year at the school I graduated from to run programs and organizations aimed at helping women graduate college. Extra tutors, campus groups, scholarships, you name it. Men are just expected to make it on their own.

Society is built for women now, if you wanted to be a man on easy mode you should have been born in 1950.

Attached: thetallmen.png (895 KB, 773x767)

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

worldwide
irrelevant, I guess it's more like 5-8 times in my region but that doesn't really change the situation now, does it?

There is no need to analyze it further because there are so many reasons why women have easier lifes that it would take ages to list them all.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Ever since the fact that most men don't commit suicide when they can't get a gf
This does not mean that most men are happy because they haven't killed themselves. It just means they've found something else that drives them. Things weigh on each other man, it's not just one road with one objective.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Women are 200% less likely to experience an existential crisis.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

You understand that only robots think that way right? That's why I said
unlike you
I was referring to the men who use r9k

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

It's not just robots who think that way though. It's common knowledge that a woman can attain security, money, a job, favouritism etc. just by using her looks. A man has to work for those things.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

I didn't say women don't have easier lives. I'm just saying that even after they attain what you don't have, they're still not happy. It's the irony of the situation. When you can understand what I'm saying, you'll understand the real reason the West is so fucking depressed.

Lucas Lopez
Lucas Lopez

just by using her looks
I wouldn't go that far, seeing as sub-4/10 women still exist. E.g a legimately ugly woman can't get favouritism just because of her looks.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Still not depressed enough to drop out of college/ university

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

They're more complicent and complient. theres nothing going on in their heads so theres nothing to do but learn. also, why would the little nuggets leave an environment of constant validation carefully crafted to suit their every need?

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

Men will still want to fuck her though, especially the sub-4/10 ones, leading to having an easier time in things like making friends and socializing.

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Men will still want to fuck her
leading to having an easier time in things like making friends
Most women can see through men who only want to be 'friends' so they could get laid, and therefore won't get close to them.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

If they're even a little smart they'll know how to keep them on a hook leading to beta orbiters (i.e. people to do things for them)

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Because women are genetically programmed to derive satisfaction from following the herd.

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

More like if they're even a little amoral. Especially if they do it purposefully.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

because nobody wants to hear another fake white knight single mom raised nu-male coming here and going hurrr men are bad woman girl defend mlady at all costs cuz females arent bad.
do you get this aggressive defending men in arguements? I would safely bet no you dont . you like so many other single mom raised sois have this massive protect mlady thing you do and when called dismiss any calls on it cuz mlady needs protecting! well how sexist of you to think you need to speak for mladies in an arguement. are you so stuck in the 1900s you think you need to defend a female and speak for her? hmmm quite the sexist mindset to have in 2019 thinking you're the hero and lil miss submissive needs you to hero her.

hey everyone look at this single mom raised soi living like it's 1902 with his sexist views on females!

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

I wouldn't call it amoral when these men throw themselves so readily at anything they can get. I'm sure some of them are aware they're being use

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

Because university is all about attendance and group activities. Not exams. Even in stem classes. You aren't rewarded for intelligence -- you are awarded for being a compliment little bitch. Something women excel at

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Possible explanation might be because men are expected to get a good job and you need qualifications for that, so they're going to try uni even if it's later in life.
Women get more of a choice in a lot of cases, so only the ones that excel at studying and really want to go to uni.

Especially in something like STEM, where I live it's about 10%-30% female there I think, the average female might be more intelligent than the average male.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

girls have it easer in school. I've never seen a girl fail a class let alone get in trouble for anything. Alot of them do drop out though.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

If the men know they're being taken advantage of, and still do it because they want to, I guess they aren't being used to that case. But I'd still call the woman in a situation like this amoral. I guess that's just me though.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

woops
they aren't being used in that case

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Professors have a huge bias towards women

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

And said course would have a 99% drop out rate......
since the males tasked would complain about it being too hard and just play video games or smoke pot instead.

Landon Morales
Landon Morales

hurr only males smoke pot and play video games and are lazy
You're no better than the men who say women are too dumb to do sciences or maths

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

Men would get demoralized way faster (and rightfully so!) while women slavishly and goyishly carry out the instructions of their soulless professors.

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

schools are catered towards women more and more over the past couple decades m8. also society getting worse for dudes means more dudes give up on shit in general.
it's fairly obvious stuff lad.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

women are 2 points lower IQ on average yet have lower drop out and failure rates. Stem fields are dominated by men. There's clearly something wrong with the school system if the dumb people do better then the smart ones, no?

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

That says more about the perseverance of men, than it does women though.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Women and idiots
oh, women are SOOOOO SMAAAART! Men are dumb
Also women & idiots
Grrrrrrrr; men make more money!

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

College/uni is a place for virtue signalling nowadays. They obviously want more women to pass so that they look "progressive". How would it look if a college course had many more men than women passing? It would be labelled as sexist and demonized.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

Girls are more apt in finding support networks and reaching out for help. Guys are more prideful and just say everything is fine. Even though something is troubling them.

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

All Im hearing is whining and excuses, but the statistics say otherwise. Not one of you can refute exactly why boys do so poorly in academics( on average) as opposed to girls without resorting to victimizing men or coming up with conspiracy theories.

The curriculum doesn't magically become easier just because you're a woman.

Assignments don't magically complete themselves.

Men are lazier, dumber and more prone to give up on things if it doesn't give them immediate gratification.
FFS, just go to the /uni/ general right here on this board. Dozens of MALE students in those threads bragging about skipping class, ignoring HW assignments and flunking tests from not studying.

Then these are the same idiot men who turn around and blame their institutions for being "geared towards females" or being a scams.

Attached: 12231827-0AED-4C92-8FAB-98EF0A576CAB-6551-00000572B0E2F417.jpg (255 KB, 2048x2048)

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

Free-er thinking and more developed for risk taking behaviour. Women do as society expects and are better gerbils on the modern wheel.

Also college is largely a social existence and women love being a part of these groups where as men often hate it and prefer to go off alone.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Men are lazier, dumber and more prone to give up on things if it doesn't give them immediate gratification.
Why should men toil away when there's no reward?

Women are given the whole fucking world merely for existing and all a man has is the small hope of one day having a wife who will probably cheat on him anyway and take half of his wealth.

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

Men are lazier, dumber and more prone to give up on things
citation needed. Men are better at literally everything. If that were true why do men still dominate all the important field's. There isn't one exact reasons there's a number of reasons

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Why should men toil away when there's no reward?
The reward is your degree and education. But considering you're probably a HS dropout, academics isn't important to you.
Women are given the whole fucking world merely for existing
Again with the victim complex....
Enough already. There are still millions of men who have no issues with getting through HS and College. Are you going to tell me that they are somehow immune to this so called female bias in education you believe in?
Stop blaming women for your own shortcomings and just swallow the black pill.
Not every man is fucking Aristotle or Leonardo.
Most men are just below average but our society enables us to continue existing in comfort.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

could they not conform to the contents of it?
Sure, just as you can conform to the contents of my dick being emptied into your asshole.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Men are better at literally everything
Some men are, most aren't.
Just because they were born male doesn't make them superior.
Stop taking credit for the accomplishments of others you fucking loser. There are women in this world who have accomplished greater things than you ever will.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Okay let's say a guy is sitting in a class and so is a girl. The professor sees them both struggling with their work. Who does the professor go to help and spend the majority of their time in aiding?
Why the female of course. This leads to her understanding what she needs to know to pass better and how to go about doing it. Afterwards the professor goes to help the male. They assume that he has more of an idea of what he's doing and decide not to give him as much help as the girl, plus (assuming the professor is male, as the majority are) the guy isn't a female and so there's no underlying sex factor involved making him want to invest less in helping him.

Another scenario. A professor notices that currently there's a 55% male pass rate in their class and a 45% female pass rate. Realizing that they will face criticism from their superiors for having more men passing, they decide to alter the grades, allowing for more women to pass. This wouldn't happen if 55% of women were pasisng and only 45% of men.

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Men are better at literally everything
Men are being beaten in academics by women but its not their fault its the education system to blame!!!!
Well which is it?
You can't claim men are superior and inferior at the same time.

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

None of this is objective explanation and just some incel scenario you came up with.
What was the point in typing this?

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

No the average man is still smarter then the average women. women do better in school because they are dumb. this has nothing to do with me either. you're just here to insult man like a white knight faggot

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

The reward is your degree
Something totally empty that exists only to allow you to shove your tongue deeper into Schlomo's asshole in the business world.

Stop blaming women for your own shortcomings
I don't blame women anymore than I blame weak men, like you who schlopp down whatever bullshit society shoves down their throats with a fake smile.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

not understanding how hypotheticals work
dismissing everything as 'incel talk'
I'm done. You're obviously just a trolling brainlet

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

I know what a hypothetical is.
Your's is just completely irrelevant, and doesn't refute anything.
You literally have no arguments.

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

The problem is simply that for men, having a woman and children is the ultimate worth. In this society, these things are not easily attainable. This is because women are hypergamous and this society features equality for women, something not seen in history. Another thing not seen in a vast majority of human history is "useless, dumb, lazy men." You take away women, and we care naught much for anything else, for that is the primary purpose to do anything. And it's not something that can be reasoned away, it's genetically driven, just as women's drive is to maintain the status quo and becoming part of it as a final point of satisfaction.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

I don't blame women anymore than I blame weak men
Then you should blame the pathetic trolop you see every morning in the mirror.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

It highlights why more women than men pass college courses you absolute fucking imbecile. Do you just completely lack reading comprehension above a toddler? If you're the type of person passing these college classes it just proves the point more that college isn't about intelligence, it's about monetary gain.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

"women do better in school because they are dumb"
not because they're less lazy and grow up faster

Attached: 1533443214.jpg (58 KB, 938x477)

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

It highlights why more women than men pass college courses you absolute fucking imbecile
You're made up scenario only highlights your autism and stupidity.
Only an incel with 70+ IQ would come up with such an elaborate fantasy then somehow convince himself that is the reason why men are doing so shit in education.

Last time im replying to your retarded ass.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

god exactly

youre not graduating college because youre fucking manbabies that cant read.

lay off the fucking shit tier animes and frog posting and maybe you can earn your degrees too

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

From the suicide threads I've browsed no.Most suicidal people here are mentally trapped and feel they aren't worth anything or are trapped in terrible circumstances.

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

not because they're less lazy and grow up faster
men are not lazy imagine being this retarded. they grow up faster but they are still intelectually inferior

David Watson
David Watson

It's usually not worth doing, desu senpai.

Honestly, most men would be far happier being welfare queen in the military or just finding a good physical job, than dealing with the modern Uni system and wagecucking at a white collar job.

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

incel with 70+ IQ
Is this meant to be an insult? Are you legitmately so retarded that you don't know how + and - signs work?

elaborate fantasy
Hardly. These are real things happening in every college. Is it a fantasy that students require aid with their work now? What fucking planet are you on?

Last time im replying to your retarded ass.
Good I could feel my IQ dropping just from replying to your brainlet posts

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

I think because they realize they're going to be working hard in a system that still gives free shit to non-whites who are being groomed to replace them anyway (why contribute to this system? it's not "ours", we want our future in our hands) combined with women not respecting them anyway.

also I feel like a lot of it is being sent to slave-mentality indians and asians who will replace me anyway since the country doesn't pride taking care of its own native population (of whites)

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

This thread smells euphoric

Sorry that your IQs are too high and emotional intelligence is to stunted to get a degree in literally anything.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

It's not about just college women do better in all aspects of schooling, yet they are dumber and more useless then men

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Being surrounded by literally 80% pajeets, chinks and other slave races in my STEM classes caused me to drop out. It was so fucking demoralizing.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

YOU WILL SIT AND LISTEN TO EVERYTHING WE TELL YOU, AND NEVER DEVIATE OUTSIDE OF THIS
NEVER QUESTION ANYTHING
Tfw got scorn for calling out holes in the ideas of 3 different professors
2/3 actually ended up finding their work to be proven wrong by other fledged scientists later down the line, or the answer being as I pointed out

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

I never cared for academia honestly.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

they are still intelectually inferior

Attached: 1547829245070.png (418 KB, 480x542)

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Because it puts up the pretense of favouring intellectuals but really is a cespit of everything NPC?

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

Well when you have to bring academia down to the level of a female because females are suddenly wanting to go, of course men are going to become disinterested in it. It will become as vapid as they are.

Unfortunately though, that's not even half of the problem. Capitalism shows itself more and more in university, white men (who in times past not only loved academia but literally invented it) are losing their identity in a demoralizing fashion, find themselves increasingly unable to deal with that shit, and to top it all off and arguably most importantly, college degrees aren't even worth 1/5 of what they used to get you. So many are getting them and doing nothing. This is all in a world of increasing automation, making jobs harder and harder to find. Even at a basic level you could see men dropping out as a simple economic response to over saturation; I mean who even says what you're talking about is a real problem? You have a world ideal you're trying to obtain and simply because it's not being obtained, "something must be wrong." No, reality is not so favorable.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

Well the first time I dropped out was when I was 19 and my parents had just gotten divorced. I had no idea what to do with my life, I had to move half way across the country, I had just dropped acid and my entire world was in question, and I had a drug problem.
The second time I dropped out, I was 27, I had lost financial aid because I failed a class because I never showed up because I was addicted to masturbating, and I was severely depressed because my final oneitis gave me the ultimate redpill on women.
Now I'm 30 years old and going to uni for the 3rd time this Fall. I guess I can do it this time.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

Stfu roast beef

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Of course there are exceptions to both genders. You can only make generalizations of large populations by describing rough, overall trends. Yet every time there's a discussion of this sort on the internet some brainlet has to chime in and bring up some vague, irrelevant anecdote that "debunks" the original claim.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

This is the problem with our current socoety in general. It's chasing after a fantasy. The fantasy of equal diversity, which was swiftly and cruelly shown to be just a fantasy when those Swedish girls got beheaded just for being in Islam territory. The fantasy of equality between men and women, which is really just about giving women more advantages than men.
True equality can never exist and people need to realize this. There will always be parties that are in superior positions and those in inferior, it's human nature, and the people who spout equality usually end up being the most corrupt of all. You're right about degrees too. They're essentially worthless. The whole education system is entirely meaningless. Degrees are just there to filter certain people out. We live in the age of Nepotism.
Remember it's not what you know, it's who you know that matters.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

Stfu roast beef
the HURT

Attached: f78.png (314 KB, 717x436)

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Right but, you need to understand that things are this way because of the choices of females. Males would've never let all this stuff happen. Females are the ones that are innately convinced that things need to be equal, and everything must be sacrificed if necessary to obtain it. You have to stop letting females make decisions. Until you understand this and do something about it, things will remain this way, and get worse.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

I was in STEM and it was completely common to see 1 woman at a study table surrounded by like 5 men all surrounding her hunched over her homework hand-holding her every step of the way.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

No, men emotionally and mentally mature faster, but women mature faster physically. This is undeniable. Bleeding out your vag doesn't help you mature.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Do you think men need affirmative actions then?

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

It took me until I was 26 to finish college because I have a sleep disorder and me and my family thought that just scheduling night classes instead of day classes would be admitting defeat. In General its that guys don't have as well developed social skills as women and are less likely to be aware of or seek out help for the problems they have with studying and campus life. Plus men can earn more without a college degree, and women tend to aspire to careers that require a degree like nursing. So women have both a bigger incentive to finish college, and are better equipped for it. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3633219/ blogs.worldbank.org/education/higher-education-returns-are-high-we-need-fund-it-better psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-creativity-cure/201603/the-silent-epidemic-young-men-dropping-out-college

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

And how is that her fault?
Blame the pathetic nerds clamoring to her desk trying to help her with her hw hoping they'll get laid lol

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

And how is that her fault?
Well, she manipulates them into believing she's offering them something she's not, for starters.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Its also that boys tend to have a harder time reading than girls since Kindergarten, which builds up an anti-education sentiment because its hard to like stuff that you aren't good at. Lots of people think that it is bad role models that give boys a negative attitude towards education. But I don't buy that. I know that Lebron James doesn't get to be Lebron James because he went to college. But Katy Perry didn't get to be Katy Perry because she went to college either. theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/08/why-men-are-the-new-college-minority/536103/

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

And no one wants to admit that white males are a group that is having problems and is in need of assistance. So people don't talk about it as much.

Asher Price
Asher Price

good lord the mental gymnastics in this post.

Just sitting in class minding your own business isn't "manipulating".

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

I've seen these girls in action, they know they need help to pass and they know how to get it, you really aren't fooling anyone.

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

b-but what about white men!1?!?!
One minute you're the "master race" and superior to "dumb" women and the next you're suddenly these victims in need of assistance.
Good god, shut the fuck up.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

You realize two things can be true at once. We are superior but society has alot of brownskins oppressing us any chance they get

Levi Long
Levi Long

fuck you're dense. troll or retard?

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

Answer the question.
Or is it too trivial for your superior male brain?

William Roberts
William Roberts

Men still learn faster, can learn more, etc. Women do better because we let them do better which was explained a few times itt. If a class is all males it looks bad, and there's been studies proving women get better grades for the same work.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Women do better because we let them do better
So you're "letting" them absolutely demolish men in terms of academics and career prospects...?
That doesn't make any sense you utter moron. Stop coming up with these wild excuses and conspiracy theories already. They are getting old and only making you look like an idiot.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Men perform better in the private market, where products and services are created and distributed for a market price, and people have the choice to purchase, or not purchase those services. That's where the earnings gap comes from. Modern education values rote memorisation over hands on, kinesthetic learning, and women are superior to men at simply regurgitating information that's presented to them in a textbook, but when it comes to the actual application of abstract thought and independent problem solving that is found in the private market, women are only able to earn 77 cents for every dollar that a man does, because when it comes down to actual productivity, they're simply not as capable. And the only possible explaination that you could possibly have for this phenomenon, where women perform worse in the field where nothing matters but what you can produce and for how cheap, is "sexism", exactly the same as the people on this thread arguing that the education system, since the 1970s is catered specifically towards the way that women learn. Except we can substantiate it beyond that, and you can't. Oof

Not even the guy you're arguing with but if you've been here more than a week and you haven't come to the same conclusion you're kinda hopeless? :/

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Letting women in the workforce In the first place was a disaster for men but we still let it happen. These aren't conspiracy theories. Schools need women so dumb women take the spot of men who tested better and deserve to be there. Is affirmative action a conspiracy?

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Letting women in the workforce In the first place was a disaster for men but we still let it happen
Try to stay on track, incel. Were talking about how you allegedly "allow" women to out perform their male peers in academics and getting jobs.

these aren't conspiracy theories
Yeah, they're incoherent incel ramblings and whinings. Grow the fuck up.
Schools need women so dumb women take the spot of men who tested better and deserve to be there. Is affirmative action a conspiracy?
Affirmative action doesn't give you passing grades or does your HW for you.
AA may help women get into private colleges easier, but they still have to do all the work themselves. At that point, if a male student can't keep up and do his course work and flunks out, that's not the fault of women or AA.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Women have much higher support network in their lives, and their majors are usually much easier, while men go mostly to STEM

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Then explain all the female doctors, CEO's and politicians.

James Ward
James Ward

incel
incel
incel
grow the fuck up
Come back when you're not so toasty

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

Is the newfag woman-defender still here? I fucking hope this is a woman, otherwise it's simply pathetic

I gave up arguing the moment he did not distinguish between curriculum/data and the way the curriculum/data is presented, taught and evaluated.

And so should you

Just came back from hours of class btw

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

Uh oh, little incel getting angry.
He can't even debate properly with his big "superior" male brain hahahaha.

Wanna know how I can tell you were the kid in school that ate glue and sat in the back of the class talking to himself?

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

user has been whiteknighting the entire thread since this morning
claims others are dumb incels
actually stayed a whole afternoon arguing on a thread
when one of the dumb incels went to attend his classes

Aiden White
Aiden White

which poster are you?
So far no one even bothered to properly even refute anything I posted.

One guy went on some rant about how professors were conspiring against his male students to pass all the female ones and another was too low IQ to even stay on subject and just kept going on and on about how letting women do this or that was a mistake and how dumb they allegedly are.

If anyone should be embarrassed, it should be you autistic shclops.

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

challenging morons for their asinine and infantile whinings and blaming women for their shortcomings
whiteknighting
stop im gonna bust a gut

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Were talking about how you allegedly "allow" women to out perform their male peers in academics and getting jobs.
I'm just one man I'm not running society other men and women are.
Affirmative action doesn't give you passing grades or does your HW for you.
Never said it did, it just gives women and minorities better grades for the same work. That's good that you can finish your 9th grade homework but if someone is better then you, you don't deserve their spot just because you have a warm hole.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

it just gives women and minorities better grades for the same work
That's not Affirmative Action means or how it works, you stupid fuck.
You never set foot on a college campus in your life and it clearly shows.

John Sanchez
John Sanchez

women are more agreeable therefore are more willing to do things without question, follow directions, be subordinate to demands from professors or whatever

on the other hand men will question why they have to do dumb repetitive shit all day and have less of a problem telling people to fuck off so they can do what they want to do.

Attached: 1483998277179.jpg (581 KB, 1920x1283)

Matthew James
Matthew James

College isn't about being smart. It's about being persistent and working hard.

Any fool can get a degree nowadays, having a degree today is the same as having a high school diploma 50 years ago.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

I know women get better grades for the same work been many studies on it. Minorities with lower scores take the spot of smart whites that's the main principle of affirmative action.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

been many studies on it
Then prove it. Post these "studies" showing that women get better grades because of AA.

that's the main principle of affirmative action.
Affirmative Action is a hiring policy to establish equality and diversity among workers at companies and alumi at academic institutions.....
It has nothing to do with making sure women and non-whites get easier curriculum/coursework you fucking retard middle school drop out.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Affirmative action has nothing to do with women. Women get treated better because we all want you to succeed no matter how dumb you all are,
Affirmative Action is a hiring policy to establish equality and diversity among workers at companies and alumi at academic institutions.....
Aka letting in dumber people because of their skin color to be pc

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

I did, but you don't even bother to answer or read what I said, hence why I gave up on you. I kept the thread open while I did other stuff just to see if any anons would give me a (You). The thread which I consulted upon my return proved me right the entire time.

John Wright
John Wright

Affirmative action has nothing to do with women
Yes it does.
Women fall under the category of unrepresented or previously discriminated groups, which by definition is what AA was made for.
Again, please elaborate on how AA makes it "easier" for women to get better grades.
Women get treated better because we all want you to succeed no matter how dumb you all ar
You keep deflecting like this and passing accountablity which only makes you ironically look more pathetic.
Aren't you supposed to be the "superior" one?

Still waiting on those "studies", dumbfuck.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

I did
No you didn't
hence why I gave up on you
You gave up because you realized you had no real arguments and tried to pretend the verbal trouncing I gave you never happened.
The thread which I consulted upon my return proved me right the entire time
You say that smugly as if you somehow got a leg up in this. You allegedly "gave up" but here you are, making a fool of yourself yet again along with the other "superior" specimens :^)

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Yes I did show you my arguments. You try to look away from the evidence in order to keep your ad-hominem going but that only makes you more pathetic, as if your ideas didn't do that by themselves already.

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Again, please elaborate on how AA makes it "easier" for women to get better grades.
I didn't say that I literally said affirmative action has nothing to do with women and explained why women get good grades. There's nothing more to say if you can't even comprehend what I'm saying

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

How come you sound so threatened if your enemy hasn't presented you with a single argument, as you say? Surely if one were arguing with retards and were certain of one's position, one wouldn't get so mad.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

One minute you're the "master race" and superior to "dumb" women and the next you're suddenly these victims in need of assistance.
Good god, shut the fuck up.

Some guys say that. But I think that that is just to feel better about themselves.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

All women are whores and need to be raped.

14/88

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

Scratch that. There is no particular evidence that that is the case.

Samuel James
Samuel James

Sieg Heil my brother

Original like the fuerer.

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

The redditor roast came into this thread to argue ten hours ago or so, and after all this time of nonstop debate has reverted to name-calling and ad hominem. I think we broke her, guys, she'll never fit in her native community again

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit