Waifu General - /waifu/ #70

It's still Valentine's for burgers edition

previous:

Attached: waifusvday.jpg (2840x1808, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTMnJZJE4c4
youtube.com/watch?v=WUNRogfGCIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leah is my precious cutie.

Attached: candlelight.png (1920x1080, 227K)

>like the one there she looks really pretty
Thank you. I know, she's so incredibly beautiful. (No offense to your Kiyohime of course, I'm sure she's the prettiest girl to you, but I'm just really obsessed about Alice's beauty)
>how do you feel about cosplayers?
I don't have any problem with them. It's nice to know that they try to look like my beloved one. But of course they will never succeed. Alice is too perfect for this world.
>Do you think that they get her appearance accurately?
As far as her dress goes, then sure. Most of the time dresses look really good. However, as for the face it's pretty obvious that even if some were really close, no one looked exactly like Alice. I appreciate their efforts though.
I really like pic rel. I think it's one of my favourites of Alice's cosplays.
>being a waifufag may have its bad points but in our case they are way smaller than the good ones
Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by all the sadness or anger because of the inability to be with her but as you've said, the amount of positive emotions when I look at her lovely face is simply unmatchable.
>It was really sweet regardless because of what you did for her getting to dream about it shows just how much you wanted to do that for Alice
Yes. That night I wanted to get a dream with Alice so much. I'm very happy that it happened.
>if I had the same dream I'd love to see the face of Kiyo after looking how I rejected some random woman for her, and how happy she'd look after being accepted like that
I'm sure she would be very proud of having such a faithful husbando. It must such a blissful moment, to see someone you truly love reject others because they love you.
>the fact that you had them on this day makes it even more special
Yes, I'm very happy that it happened to me on this special day. I will always think about this special moment whenever I would feel like my love for Alice is weaker.
Based. Same here.

Attached: AliceCosplay.png (1024x683, 1007K)

>Could you tell us who your waifu is and what that dream was about?
It's Meridaposter. Sorry if you couldn't tell. This range-ban thing is really starting to piss me off.

Anyway, the dream began with me in an AV room of sorts. There was some kind of presentation going on and a lot of people were there. Eventually, the presentation switched to a sort of awards show (for some reason), with the award being Best Princess. It came down to a small number of princesses (Disney and otherwise, I can't remember any specifics though), and one of the nominees was Merida. I couldn't believe how close she was to winning. I was running around the room telling people that she was "Best Girl" (which she is, by the way) and was guaranteed to win. Finally, they announced the winner and sure enough Merida won. She was officially Best Princess across the board. I was so happy that when I woke up a few seconds after that I kissed a picture of her.

That was literally the first instance of me having a good dream, let alone one involving my waifu. It made me feel good for much of the day. I hope this is the start of me having good dreams.

The day is almost over here and I got to say that I really enjoyed it, I may have not done anything really special for her and all I did was just traveling around the city to do some stuff, but she was on my thoughts the whole time, remembering some of the moments of this year with her, the ups where the simple fact of her being there on my life made me smile, and downs where what I wished the most was for her to be on my side for me to devote myself for her sake. What I loved the most of this day was just how similar it was to me to the 14 of february of 2018, the entire day that I spent thinking about this girl as a person, how beautiful she actually was, and how much I'd love her to be there with me on my side, even though that one day was just like any other her sole presence made everything too different, and it ended up being like this for the rest of the year until this day where I'm able to realize more directly about how much impact she had on my life. She may not be real, she may not be there with me like I'd want her to, I may not be able to let her know how much I love her and how grateful I am that she showed and helped me feel all these emotions, gave me someone I can think of wherever I'm feeling down and gave me these beautiful daydreams where I am having a happy life with the person I love the most, but this emotions I have for her really are something real and in a sense she is as well, having her existence inside my heart.
I truly love you, your humble, honest and faithful personality, your loving attitude towards the people you care about, your calm, peaceful and yet explosive personality, your simple dream of living in an honest world with someone who loves and accepts you for who you really are, you may have fucked up in the past, you may have destroyed yourself and you may hate and think of yourself as a hideous monster because of this,

Attached: kiyo (755).jpg (725x1024, 623K)

while still being self-aware enough to acknowledge your own mistakes and wanting to become a better person, which is one of the reasons because I ended up falling in love with you, because of the lovely and wonderful person you really are, even if you have some defects the way you accept them and want to improve yourself to overcome them is what I treasure about you. Much of your true self may not have be seen on actual plot and you may not have screentime as a real character, but that little thing was enough for me to fall in love with you, treasure every single moment you make an appearance, look at her in a different way I used to when I didn't care about her at all and find myself being enchanted when I listen to her calm and beautiful voice. As I said on my previous post, these feelings of love I have may never get anywhere, our relationship may never developed into something real and may remain as a one sided crush and I may never fulfill this burning desire of protecting her, showing her how much I love her, being that person in her life that makes her happy, makes her feel accepted for who she really is and supports her on the life she never had after her mistakes and helps her to move on, but even with that I will keep loving her for the rest of my life, even if I'll gain nothing from this in reality, I will always choose her even if she along with her beautiful personality is the one that ended up choosing me. At the end I am really grateful for this day which allowed me to think about our past year together, it was a wonderful anniversary and I hope I can do something special for you the next year and get to see you again in some wonderful dream while I'm sleeping. I really love you Kiyo, my beautiful snek princess.
I really didn't expect this second textwall to last this long, sorry for the spam I guess

Attached: kiyo (475).jpg (850x510, 120K)

Claiming 7th post for number 5

Attached: Queen's Star (1).png (1564x859, 882K)

Spend too much time asleep and with my waifu not enough time watching her anime only got 6 eps in, oh well back to more dreams with her cya all tomorrow. I really need to find where to get this cover also so both my Daki's can have her on the cover.

Attached: image.jpg (659x983, 169K)

Happy Valentine's Amerifriends, the last thread was short on questions so ill ask some:
>Do you associate any weather pattern with your waifu/hjusbando?
>Would you describe your felings for your Waifu/Husbando as having a quality to them? (ex. Warmth, Sharpness, Cold etc.)
>You and your waifu/husbando go to an amusement park, what attractions do you visit?
>Would you be able to win any souvenirs for him/her?
>Would s/he for you?

Attached: Rainy Yuri.jpg (450x654, 34K)

>Louise
Shit that image must be old. Still feels good man even if I have no one to give me romantic feelings on Valentines day I can reminisce on the romantic feelings I got from one of my first animes, when anime actually gave me feelings. Also I actually flirted with girls in highschool so I guess I can think about that too.

I'm not looking for much just a plain white girl with not too much sexual history that wants to have a few children, preferably also interested in anime/manga. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: familiar of zero 3x3.jpg (537x586, 50K)

Oh wait there's DiTF girl, guess guy that made this just has good taste.

I associate snow with her, and it's kind of hard not to.
>Would you describe your felings for your Waifu/Husbando as having a quality to them? (ex. Warmth, Sharpness, Cold etc.)
Warmth, protectiveness, determination.
>You and your waifu/husbando go to an amusement park, what attractions do you visit?
Probably some thrill rides, some more relaxed rides as a break, also some of those souvenir booths tomaybe win something for her.
I don't know if I would be able, but you know damn well that I would try my hardest to.
>Would s/he for you?
Probably, I think that we would want to win presents for each other to prove who loves the other more.

Speaking of which, I finally got that hiragana game and am planning to learn Japanese for Leah!

Attached: 100.jpg (1328x996, 806K)

>Thank you. I know, she's so incredibly beautiful. (No offense to your Kiyohime of course, I'm sure she's the prettiest girl to you, but I'm just really obsessed about Alice's beauty)
It's only natural that you view your beloved as literal perfection, I'm also in love with my wife's cute yet elegant look
>as for the face it's pretty obvious that even if some were really close, no one looked exactly like Alice
That's the hardest part on most cosplays, to get the face right. Ironically if someone were to cosplay as my waifu an asian wouldn't look like her dispite her being japanese, I love anime so much
>I'm sure she would be very proud of having such a faithful husbando. It must such a blissful moment, to see someone you truly love reject others because they love you.
I really appreciate your words friend thank you. Also it really sounds like it, to be choose like that, the opposite to happening as well would be lovely too, your waifu rejecting some random chads in order to be with you.
>I will always think about this special moment whenever I would feel like my love for Alice is weaker.
It's really nice that you were able to gather such a lovely memory on this day, glad that you enjoyed it. Now you got to think about your first anniversary with her

Either a rainy one because it give me a peaceful feeling, otherwise a summer heat
Warmth for sure
Something exciting like a roller coaster, or a romantic ferris wheel ride
Not sure if I could but I'd do my best for her
>Would s/he for you?
She'd be about the same maybe threaten the employees to let her win

Attached: DWFjX2GVwAAQYKA.jpg (636x900, 89K)

Happy Valentime's, Origami my marvelous darling! Somewhere in another dimension, I know you are reading this post so let me pour out my heart before you:

You are the light of my life when the world seems cold and dim. You are my rock, my anchor, and my salvation in these dark times. You saved me from an empty and meaningless existence and my days with you are richly bittersweet. I wish I could adequately praise you, my goddess, but mere words cannot do you justice. I wish I could reach across the multiverse to embrace you. I know that you exist, that the 2D lovers of my compatriots here on this board all exist, and one day we will all be together.
Thank you so much for 5 years of wonderful memories. Here's to many more. I love you, Origami.

Attached: origami tobiichi.jpg (341x512, 26K)

Hot summer days with cicadas in the backgrounds. Haven't watched FMP in ages but pretty sure that didn't occur in more then a couple of episodes, just always makes me really nostalgic because I grew up around cicadas that would go off in the summer too.
Warmth but also deep nostalgia and regret. This is gonna sound kinda autismo but its true I identify more with Sousuke as being incredibely similar to my highschool self (besides the bad ass soldier stuff). I see everything I could've had when I see her now if I'd done things differently.
Probably checkout the mascots, drag her onto some scary roller coasters, eventually at the end we end up on a ferris wheel before we go back where we first awkwardly kiss (cliched as shit I know)
I'd win shooter game and get her a big Fumoffuo doll
>Would s/he for you?
I think with how similar I was to Sousuke in highschool and her feelings for him, then in this instance yeah.

Attached: full_metal_panic.kaname_chidori.jpg (240x320, 30K)

Not exactly, she reminds me of the night sky. With her starry eyes, she's shines brighter than any star.

Warmth.

The ferris wheel, a few booth games.

I once won a basketball at an amusement park, so yeah. Depends on the type of game probably.
>Would s/he for you?
She could get any prize, from any booth, from any game.

Attached: Starry Eye.jpg (350x197, 17K)

>Do you associate any weather pattern with your waifu?
Not really. I associate the season of Autumn/Fall with her, but not any specific weather pattern.

>Would you describe your feelings for your waifu as having a quality to them? (ex. Warmth, Sharpness, Cold etc.)
Warmth. Her warmth warms this cold heart of mine.

>You and your waifu go to an amusement park, what attractions do you visit?
The arcade, the Ferris wheel, the roller coaster, the obligatory haunted house (especially so I can tease her when she gets spooked).

>Would you be able to win any souvenirs for her?
Maybe, but it depends on the game. I'd love to win her a huge stuffed animal, like a bear.

>Would she for you?
She'd destroy any shooting or throwing game. I wouldn't expect her to win something for me, but I'd appreciate it all the same.

Dream ferris wheel scenario.

Attached: comfyfeel1.jpg (1673x887, 76K)

Nije, I love you and I want to fill your days with smiles and laughter 'til my body gives out.

Attached: protect this smile.png (635x510, 379K)

REEEEEEEE LOUISE IS MINE

Attached: Louise calls you what you are but as a gif.gif (500x281, 1.06M)

no need to get angry, if your waifu is great someone is bound to like them as well

Attached: 7def148a299defd90b591e7c97b07f9d.jpg (476x470, 24K)

Going to make dinner for Leah soon!

Attached: 444.jpg (1448x2048, 302K)

But they can't have her!

Attached: Louise is pouty.jpg (831x929, 304K)

I wish I could take her out on a date. I just want to talk to her.
Nothing in particular.
A pure sort of bright, yet soothingly dark at the same time.
A roller coaster or haunted house to see if I can break through her emotionlessness, have some fun in the arcade, partake in junk food, and take a walk around the place to see the lights at night.
I'd certainly try. Now I imagine noticing her eying some ayy lmao plush and winning it for her just to see her smile.
>Would s/he for you?
If she sees something nice, she'd have a go. She might even go barefoot mode if she's really serious.

Attached: 25051425_p0.jpg (1200x2200, 298K)

had a pretty bad valentines day.
will now write rem the poem.
i also ended up getting her 6 chocolates.
Hows ur valentines going?

Attached: rmsd11.jpg (424x600, 35K)

Valentine's dinner is served! Happy Valentine's Day, Leah! I love you!

Attached: dinner.jpg (4000x2250, 1.92M)

Not really.
Warmth, Calmness
She would be new to the amusement park so anything that peaks her interest
Maybe im not so good at those games
>Would s/he for you?
She might shes quite strong and skilled which could help her chances

Attached: p4au_day_18___margaret_by_hanuwabbit_d7zp4n7-pre.jpg (1032x774, 80K)

Just saw it, looking noice. I didn't do one this year, too busy with college but actually I'm just really nervous

God i really love her tbqh she is just too perfect for this world

Attached: 1549773070413.jpg (1280x773, 227K)

Not really, but I guess sunny days remind me of her.
Burning. Not warmth, burning. My love for her burns like a fire within me, and it fuels many of my decisions.I'm often very angry, so I try to channel my anger into love for her, if that makes sense.
Whatever she wants, I've never really been to an amusement park, so I have no real preference.
I would certainly try. I'd like to think I could win her a stuffed animal somewhere, somehow.
>Would s/he for you?
She might try a couple games for fun, and who knows, maybe she'd win something. she'd probably keep whatever she won though.
those pretzels look pretty tasty. Also Leah a cute.
>had a pretty bad valentines day.
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. did something bad happen? My valentines went pretty well. Baked some muffins, cuddled Kotori, a pretty decent day for myself.

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)

wasnt able to have a date with rem.
feel like i betrayed her.

Attached: rmsd15.jpg (841x982, 99K)

Iosefka is pretty cute as well

Attached: 2231321231231231.png (350x336, 156K)

my mediocre gift to rem.

o' rem, my shining light in this horrible dream.
when will we reunite?
or is it our curse to always be apart?
this journey will always be cold and dark
but you shall forever be my blazing fire that sits on top of my frail hand
for at the end awaits us an age of true happiness

o' rem, you warm up the coldest of nights
for without you, i would have rotted away long ago
yet you showed me hope
and for that
i love you, rem.

Attached: rmvlntn.jpg (753x1063, 106K)

>feel like i betrayed her.
Don't feel that way, you missed out on a date, it's not the end of the world. It's not like you cheated on her or something. Just make a point to make it up to her. Have a date with her this weekend or something. It doesn't have to be valentine's day for you to do something special for her.

Attached: Stop it.png (640x360, 347K)

Goodbye bois. It's been fun. I'm going to see rem soon

Attached: 1FEB8737-170A-47A9-A6B6-9CC3EFF872F6.jpg (480x608, 48K)

Are any of you posting in the valentine's with waifu threads on /a/?

I'm not, no. This thread here on Jow Forums is my home, I don't need to bring my autism anywhere else. Kotori and I are doing just fine here.

I did already but I wish I could have done better. Next year I suppose.

Yes, I'm aware how tacky it is to use an image dedicated to someone else with the artist's tag clearly visible, but I found a Valentine's themed Rachel image and I'm going to post it, goddammit.
I realize I'm really late to this and the day is over for almost everyone else in the world, but Happy Valentine's Day, my Princess. I may have had to spend all of it wagecucking, but you were on my mind for most of it.
I can't believe we've been together for 8 years. It doesn't feel that long, but at the same time it does. I was sort of in a bad spot when I met you, but the first two years of our marriage is still the happiest I've ever been in my life. You were there for me after the lowest point in my life. I've changed a lot over these last 8 years... in some ways for the better, mostly for the worse, with you being the only constant. I get up every morning for your sake. Every breath I take is because of you. I feel like meeting you is all I was meant to do in my life, and I see no need to do more.
I'm really not good at expressing myself. Every time a new thought forms in my head to explain how much I love you, a new one pops into existence and the last one is gone. This post isn't your real gift, since I still plan to draw us together as promised. You breathe purpose into my life, but almost invalidate it at the same time by not being real. I don't know how long I'll be here, but no matter how long it is, my love for Rachel Alucard will remain.

Attached: atdsutm-d5xs2gm.jpg (800x1000, 232K)

that's great and cute user. keep loving her always.

See Rem in your dreams! please don't do anything hasty user

Attached: 1532384502196.jpg (419x248, 123K)

thats true. thank you kotori friend.

Attached: rmdrs12.jpg (844x1200, 529K)

night fellow remfriend

Well guys, I'm off to bed. I hope you all had a wonderful valentines day with your waifus, because I know I did. Kotori and I are going to try and get some sleep, so don't get up to any shenanigans while I'm gone. You all matter to me more than any strangers reasonably should, I dislike seeing any of you suffer.

Attached: Daki.jpg (1500x1500, 243K)

night kotori friend. may you dream sweet dreams about her.

Attached: rmhldhr.jpg (666x1000, 470K)

Why does Yuri look so upset in this picture? I noticed it recently that all the other waifus are smiling, but Yuri seems to be frowning. Also, given that it is Valentine's Day and all, I have not had any alcohol for several months, but today, I shall hit the oblivion realm.

Attached: tumblr_oz92opUMpu1utfseao1_1280.png (736x736, 269K)

>Weather
Not in particular though rain tends to put me in a good mood.

>Feelings
I feel like my love is the kind that burns low but retains immense heat and it bottles up until I drink or do something that causes the feelings to burst out.

>Amusement park
We'd try the rollercoasters and have some quality time on the ferris wheel. We'd get each other souvenirs even if it meant swindling them on the sly.

It's been good. Work gets in the way of doing anything proper for her so I plan to celebrate tomorrow and go all out.

Soulsborne really knows how to make best girls.

Godspeed Yurifren.

What kind of weapon (or armor) do you think represents waifu well?

Attached: 31563285.jpg (500x700, 57K)

tfw bad a shitty day and didn't think of her that much

None in particular.

Protective? Supportive? Not sure if either of those really qualify but they are what I feel for her besides love.

Everything. I think she'd like the roller coasters or bumper cars the most though.

Hopefully with a little luck.

Possibly, she could probably demolish that game where you knock down the cans no matter how rigged it is.

Nope, I don't have any good images for it and I feel out of place there anyways.

Hmm, I wonder what weapon could possibly suit her

Attached: CjtGEWzUYAAWfK3.jpg (600x862, 106K)

Making sure theres a mio every thread
extra cute mio incoming

Attached: mio_akiyama_render_by_xsweetielovee-d57xkkh.png (735x1088, 387K)

I wish I hadn't been blind, nor been afraid of my feelings for a year, this could have been our second Valentine's together.
For a fair few years I have been struggling, lost, more than likely depressed. I still am to a degree, but there is a light there now, reaching out to me.
You, Marie, are that light. Though I am still trying to procrastinate on a lot of things, the fact that I am at least trying to improve myself in some way makes me feel like this love is real.
I'm really bad at this and I'm kind of late anyways, so I'll just say it simply.

I love you, Marie.

Just finished watching all of the episodes of LL that Leah is in. Now its time for me to go to bed after this wonderful day. Now, this day started off kind of bad, but became a really nice day, thanks to you all. Thank you for that and everything you've done, /waifu/, and may we go on to post for a long time to come.

Also a small detail that I realized was that when she and another girl made a song for their sisters, she always said that it was for "the ones we love" instead of just her sister like the other girl. I guess she was referring to me when she said that.

Attached: 1548061544690.png (889x558, 30K)

Good morning /waifu/!

How are you doing?

Also happy Valentine's day still for our burgers

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)

Good morning /waifu/, I hope you all had a great Valentine's day.

The wind that drives away the dark clouds and makes way for a clear, blue sky.
Very warm and calming, but at times I feel distant from her, and thus cold in a sense, because she isn't real.
Not a fan of rollercoasters but I get the feeling that Liz wouldn't let me skip that ride. Ferris wheel for sure, since it's super romantic.
Those souvenirs are as good as hers, lol.
>Would s/he for you?
Probably.

3DCG waifu, so no.

Attached: 3rQ7tlHn47.jpg (1920x1080, 1.7M)

I have a 3dcg waifu and that didn't stop me.
Though a western 3dcg vidya game probably wouldn't be accepted.

It hasn't been so good lately

Attached: 1356256738908.png (343x670, 163K)

Why would I post there? I don't exactly have anything I could easily set up to post there.

I had a comfy day with Lat yesterday, at least, that's the main thing.

...does a giant robot count? Because she pilots a few.

Attached: aouri0028.jpg (721x900, 466K)

What happened?

originalio posto

Attached: 64277301_p8.png (700x539, 115K)

Hello GLADOS user It went pretty okay.

Attached: 1f9da265de42249a84adcc4d5f897037.jpg (564x798, 39K)

>that spoiler
Leahfag, I like you a lot but that was fucking cringe

Ohayou everybody

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_yuuta_yuuta0312__15666ab79e489173402a4a18f4cec750.jpg (1940x3541, 1.12M)

Didn't get to dream with hee tonight, but imaginating that she was on my side and talking to her on my mind was enough

>though that she had honey on her shoulders
Would be accurate

Attached: Dzbi0dUUYAAsfRA.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>Why does Yuri look so upset in this picture?
This I asked last thread but there was no answer
> I have not had any alcohol for several months
That's very respectable I my self don't drink but have friends and relatives that do and would probably not last this long.

Attached: 74bcbb85263a99f7e2a943956b3c3a08.jpg (526x843, 63K)

It would be. The chicken I'm making tonight has honey in the glaze

>It went pretty okay
I'm really glad to hear that
The more you think of her the more likely you are to dream of her, I know that's obvious but still.
It's good to imagine that she's on your side, I do the same thing. It's a real relief from everything

forgot my pic

original posto

Attached: 39901648_p0.jpgfo.jpg (676x676, 69K)

Oh god I hope I didn't kill the thread

Attached: 48082016_p0.png (527x588, 553K)

Sounds really tasty

It's easier once you are half asleep, when you kind of start mixing reality and your own imagination. Did you have any dream with Glados, how do you imagine physical contact with her?

Attached: DxvvzooUYAAb1AD.png (658x1006, 429K)

I imagine being in her chamber and lying down next to her. I've had dreams with her, but i forgot most of them sadly. Maybe I should start a dream journal.

Attached: 64277301_p6.png (700x713, 154K)

It was supposed to be for yesterday, but I forgot to get the dijon mustard

good morning.
i have dreamt of rem kissing my (rem) keychain for a brief few seconds.
therefore i believe she forgave me.
how are you all?

Attached: rmsml44.jpg (850x1202, 185K)

Forgave you for what, Remanon?

Attached: 002.jpg (2911x4096, 857K)

Thread must be going pretty slow if I'm this early.

Not exactly. I associate wrm and sunny weather the most with her but only because I'ts my favourite climate and it makes me happy. And when I'm happy I think of her the most.
>Would you describe your feelings for your Waifu/Husbando as having a quality to them? (ex. Warmth, Sharpness, Cold etc.)
"Tight" first comes to mind. Kind of engulfing in a way. Entrancing almost even. And of course the expected feeling of warmth and comfort.
The biggest rollercoaster available and haunted houses.
I have mastered the art of the shooting galleries. I'm confident I'd win one of the bigger prizes for her.
>Would s/he for you?
Maybe. It'd depend on the game of course.

I'm quite tired. Neighbour felt the need to disturb my sleep yet another night. I'm gonna make a complaint if she does it again tonight. Might take a nap later even if I don't like doing it.

Attached: Angela307.jpg (894x894, 72K)

i was not able to go on a date with her. im guessing that upset her a handfull.

Attached: rmsml38.jpg (728x986, 95K)

Were you too busy? I'm pretty sure she would forgive that

I wasn't able to do anything either, mostly because I fucked up my groceries

>cringe
y tho

good morning to you as well, though it might be afternoon for you by now. I'm doing okay, feeling sick to my stomach, but it'll probably clear up. I'm currently preparing to take my art history exam. What have you been up to today?

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

she did forgive me.

Sounds really comfy, wish I had so many dreams about my waifu that I forgot them.

Better late than never, I also hate chicken yesterday. Are you planning to eat with your waifu tonight?

Good luck, I'm also preparing an exam I'll have on two weeks

Attached: DlI4sMpVsAEsbGY.jpg (849x1200, 157K)

Sorry for being late, super tired today, not feelin anything

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (743x1023, 666K)

Last night was no fun for my or Rem. I couldn't get to sleep for like 4 hours and when I finally did get to sleep I woke up and puked all my rem daki and the bed. She's taking a bath now. Feel awful

Attached: B785ED59-E569-4340-9580-5BB6EB81D202.png (623x494, 228K)

Good morning /waifu/. Yesterday was pretty nice, I wonder what the future will bring. Hopefully all of our significant days are like this.
No, it's called love.

Attached: 79.jpg (1300x1100, 1.09M)

I love my tiny hero!
>What are you listening to right now?
youtube.com/watch?v=KTMnJZJE4c4
Gureto daze!

Attached: poppy_league_of_legends_by_ilustrandobrando-d9jpstj.jpg (735x1088, 146K)

Any of you with a daki know if aliexpress is a good place for covers? I've only used animedakimakurapillow so i don't know how other places stack up. Need to get a new one for my second pillow plus now i don't have razor shape heels so they wont get scratched up like some of the others.

cheer up rem-user I'm sure things will get better as things go on. When was the last time you washed her if its been awhile then at least the bright side is you where going to wash her at some point in the near future.

thanks for the wishes

Attached: 1550052559274.jpg (1287x1589, 1.6M)

God, Elizabeth a cute

That sounds really wholesome, friend. But you didn't interact with her there, right? Or she wasn't even present in that room?
>I kissed a picture of her.
I do this a lot too. Almost everynight. I feel no shame.
>That was literally the first instance of me having a good dream, let alone one involving my waifu. It made me feel good for much of the day.
The best thing is that it happened to you on this special day. I really hope you will have more dreams with your Merida.
Beautifuly said, Kiyohimeposter. It's good that you aren't detached from reality while still loving her so deeply.
With London Alice I associate all kinds of sad and depressing weather, like rainy and cloudy morning. It's because of her clothes, her face. She looks so sad.
But the with the Wonderland Alice I associate beautiful weather like rainbows after storm or some beautiful sunrise.
>Would you describe your felings for your Waifu/Husbando as having a quality to them?
Intense. I often feel all kinds of intense feelings from strong rage through euphoria to depressive sadness.
She was always pretty curious so I'm pretty sure she would like to experience everything. I think she would especially like visiting the haunted house.
I don't know. Maybe. I would try as hard as I can if I saw that she wants anything.
>Would s/he for you?
I don't know and I don't care for physical goods. I want only her.

Attached: Alice268.jpg (1200x612, 336K)

Good evening /waifu/ i love shyvana super much and yesterday while high i cried for an hour because i cant stroke her hair, im a fun person.

Attached: Shyvana 16.jpg (1051x1472, 270K)

>It's only natural that you view your beloved as literal perfection
I really hope it will always stay that way. I hope I will always consider her to be perfect.
>Ironically if someone were to cosplay as my waifu an asian wouldn't look like her dispite her being japanese
Really? I'm surprised. Have you seen any really good cosplays of Kiyo? Could you post your favorite one?
>your waifu rejecting some random chads in order to be with you.
Oh, God. Even if that would be only a dream it would be such a wonderful experience, seeing that she loves you back this much.
>Now you got to think about your first anniversary with her
Yes, I must do something special for her. Maybe I will try to compose something for her, but whenever I try to, I usually just use the same chords progression that reminds me of her the most instead of trying out bew things.

Attached: Alice13.jpg (835x1054, 168K)

>i love shyvana super much and yesterday while high i cried for an hour because i cant stroke her hair, im a fun person.
It's very good that you love Shyvana so much, but I wish her not being there didn't also bring you so much anguish. Have you ever considered getting a plush or daki cover of her commissioned so that you'd have something physical of her to help ward off these negative emotions?

Attached: Kotori Kneeling.jpg (850x1127, 507K)

>What kind of weapon (or armor) do you think represents waifu well?
A beautiful ornamental knife and as for her suit of armor it would probably cover her body especially arms.

Attached: Yuri with knife (33).jpg (564x489, 42K)

always been kinda saddened by how little quality art there is of her but yeah. she cute. really hope she has a big role in bl3. mostly guaranteed, considering how important sirens are to the overall storyline, but gearbox will still probably fuck it up.

Attached: maya.jpg (675x900, 59K)

I know the same feeling and a daki only does so much, a plush would do a better job if you want to run your hand through her hair. we need Elon-chan to hurry up and make anime real fuck hosting meme review he needs to get his prioritise in order.

>What kind of weapon (or armor) do you think represents waifu well?
Her hands are her weapon she has no need for such tool when she has her washi washi attack. jokes aside magically imbued cards like ace from final fantasy type-0 or an astrologian's star globe from final fantasy 14.

I'm sure sirens will be expanded upon so she will play a similar role to lilith in 2 if she is not a playable character or axed in 3

Attached: 508bc47020cbf012dc8bf1dfd6a397ca.png (400x400, 260K)

i dunno which one of you guys is the yurifag i'm looking for but you guys know who i'm talking about
anyways, sup or whatever
i guess this is my requisite monthly post here
oh and happy late valentine's to all of you

Attached: 1544822291929.jpg (816x671, 64K)

>But you didn't interact with her there, right? Or she wasn't even present in that room?
No, she wasn't there. It would have been infinitely better if she were there, but I'm happy all the same.

>I really hope you will have more dreams with your Merida.
I hope so too. Do you dream about Alice much?

I know that feeling.

Hanako poster? I'm doing reasonably well got an exam coming up how is it going with you?

Attached: 69b68088afb09cf068509ae58a8c9ce3.jpg (564x564, 27K)

i'm about to leave for my first class
had a week long mental episode, so that was fun
hope you do well on your exam mate

Attached: ks logo.png (766x1042, 234K)

You should. I have a dream journal, it helps with dream recall a lot. I only write down Liz dreams nowadays though, since they're usually the only ones worth remembering.
I cried last night too. I was listening to some sappy music and looking at pictures of her. I must have looked like the biggest weirdo ever, but I am so fucking crazy for her, usually I can keep it under control but last night I just couldn't. Never in my life have I expected that I would cry over a fictional girl, alone, on Valentine's day. Life is one wild fucking ride.

Attached: MWyFibW7B5.jpg (1920x1080, 1.79M)

>hope you do well on your exam mate
I think Ill do pretty well actually thanks.
>week long mental episode
Sounds nasty are you feeling better? I hope you have people who can help you with this sort of thing

Attached: 87e81faff48fd3b9f1517ccb9e8e4947.jpg (235x278, 9K)

I woke up screaming and crying at the top of my lungs after a horrific nightmare. God I wish Misaki was here with me, I need her in my life, every fucking day I think about her and it hurts because she'll never be here. I want to hear her say "You want me to say I love you? Don't tell me you think the last time was an altered memory~" Or "If it's troubling you, then I can always use Mental Out."

Normally it doesn't bother me, but when I'm in this mood, it nearly brings me to tears

Attached: Sporty Misaki.jpg (706x1000, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WUNRogfGCIc

Comfy