Are there any guys who wont touch me? I've been going on lots of dates lately because I want to find a bf...

Are there any guys who wont touch me? I've been going on lots of dates lately because I want to find a bf. At least two a week and this has been happening for over a year now. In most of the dates they try to touch me by the end of it. Why? I already know that men want sex all the time. Always. So I expect them to wait for me to initiate it. Why are men so incredibly handsy???

Attached: db8M18piu6_viksWAOja5fd3C4wHUGyLpQzrpm2o7u0.jpg (1024x763, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHJVK0cf8jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Guys just want the feeling of a woman's touch.

>only dates football players and thugs
>ignores low test, beta, and autistic men. they literally dont exist to you

"WHY IS EVERY MAN IN THE WORLD A PERVERT OBSESSED WITH SEX?!!"

Okay, but why can't you put actual time and effort into deserving the touch? Instead of trying to go for it on the first date?

stop posting this and off yourself.

>I expect them to wait for me to initiate it

Attached: That's kind of hot.jpg (261x200, 11K)

What's so hard about waiting a few dates before you try to touch someone?

FUCK YOU
Everyone deserves physical affection.

Smells fishy, in both sense.

women hug and pretty much grope each other all the time, and you can't handle a fucking male putting his hand on your shoulder for a picosecond?

Attached: 1547321903757.jpg (1113x876, 153K)

Literally this is almost EVERY SINGLE GUY. Why don't men have any self restraint or self control? I'm not stupid, I know you want sex. SO why can't they wait till I tell them when I want it?

l wish there were actual girls like this.

Yea I like physical affection too. I just don't want people constantly touching me without asking or without warning. Men try to do this all the time. Like constantly.

>when I want it
Who cares what you want?

Have you ever had people trying to touch you a bunch? I dont think you understand.

Because most women like being controlled on a subconscious level, so men are controlling in response, as it gives a good chance of finding a mate.

Well I can't find a guy who's the reverse of that. That's what I want more than anything. Christ it's so frustrating when every single guy thinks he has to be outgoing. I fucking hate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHJVK0cf8jY

Attached: touch.gif (300x170, 615K)

You're clearly just baiting at this point. Obviously you're here because you know robots are too passive to do anything like this.

l thought it was obvious from the first post.

>Guys who post decapitated women are too passive to do anything like that.

Lol fuck right off.

>posting gore on the internet makes you a chad

Attached: Forgot he's not on the internet.jpg (460x396, 29K)

What percentage of people here do you think do that?

>At least two a week and this has been happening for over a year
Jesus, I can't believe I skimmed past the part where you said you were a whore. No wonder guys don't respect you enough to be patient gentlemen.

How about you date men who dont do that you absolute fuckhead

If I ever went on a date, I wouldn't try to fuck on the first date
you just have to hint that you want commitment and hopefully that will help you filter trash
my question is do you expect a kiss on the first date?

Are you really going to pretend like you dont know that r9k is about hating women these days?

Absolute kek.

I never said that. I said that robots are still a bunch of pussies in real life, regardless of how much they take their frustration out on Jow Forums.

FUCK YOU. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHEN YOU WANT IT.

I FUCKED UP THE FEW TIMES I COULD HAVE LOST MY VIRGINITY JUST BECAUSE I WAS TOO SCARED TO EVER MAKE A MOVE

>dont make a move
>"Ahhh, I only see him as a friend"
>Make a move
>"ALL MEN JUST WANT SEX"

Can't win

how do I hug girls without feeling like im crushing their tits

Trash gets treated like trash. If you showed any class you'd be treated differently.

because when men arent handsy you fucking bitches assume we arent into you or we dont find you attractive

Don't hug girls, user.

Is this the same other thread but worded differently? Its gonna get 200+ replies right

Attached: download1.jpg (161x313, 7K)

>So I expect them to wait for me to initiate it.
You see, it's a funny world men live in. You spend your life listening to how you should give women their space and be nice to them, and then someday you learn that that won't really get you anywhere, and that the majority of girls answers much better to quick advances and to guys who take those kinds of risks.

You and I both know the guys who touched you (the ones you're complaining about), weren't getting any from the start. No, you don't want to initiate, you want chad thundercock to be the one bending you over.

That THOTs like you don't understand this doesn't really surprise me, but at least pretend to have a brain.

Because almost all woman want the man to initiate it.

Go back to crystal cafe.

Lol dsggf

Can you fathom what it's like when nobody wants you? You sound like a rich person complaining about too much money

Why do I think this body belongs to that gross twitch slut?

Touch you how? Because getting all up in each other's personal space is a good diagnostic activity for whether you like each other, but that doesn't mean doing anything sexual.

Get off our board you cunt.

dsfadf

Attached: 51322669_3009805475703598_1692798103440064512_n.png (800x800, 298K)

this larp so obvious i got this feeling everyone replying knows it, they just choose to fall for it

Attached: ey.png (625x308, 231K)

every guy who ever groped me was beta and had self confidence issues.. one was even a virgin. this board alone proves how sex obsessed low t autists are

>i expect them to wait for me to initiate it

Women don't initiate shit. This never happens so naturally men are used to doing it first. Usually women want men to initiate stuff (because they're cowards idk) so you're an exception with the above, not the rule

Attached: Samuel_Johnson_by_Joshua_Reynolds_2.png (832x1119, 534K)

>Jow Forums is one person
I bet it was a jealous tranny too.

As other anons already mentioned, If we dont initiate contact you are going to friend zone us.
You're out whoring the town and complain about the type of men you attract.

pretty good bait

Women touch men if they are attracted to them.
Men think that if you don't kiss them on the first date or hold their hand or something that there was no connection, no fireworks.
It's mostly out of fear that the woman won't feel anything for the man.

Lol isn' that amouranth?

It's amazing how many newfags there still are on Jow Forums in our current year. Is it this easy to bait people after all these years?

Attached: 1484832208542.png (200x200, 23K)

It's better to regret for the things you tried.

t. guilty man

as this is clearly a bait, source plz

What are some signs that a man can kiss / touch a woman?

Attached: 21356F61-D164-40B2-8FE9-68B6F3CAF1A1.jpg (1300x700, 138K)

Sometimes women are really overwhelming. I was talking to this girl the other day and the only thing I was thinking about was grabbing her waist, with one hand, putting her hair behind her ear and kissing her. I get these kinds of thoughts a lot but never act on them.
I'm also a virgin though, I know a bunch of guys that missed their chances because of the whole "hands to yourself, don't sexually harass women", and others who just act on instincts and get laid.
If you're talking to some mup do didda/chad, yeah they just want a quick fuck. But if you're talking to an average guy, they really do just have urges for affection.
I don't think you understand how depraved a lot of men are for affection. That's the reason.
Anyhow, now that that is settled, please leave my board.

Someone said it better in another thread. Men are stupid assholes. That's why.

Attached: Untitled.png (1810x217, 83K)

>What are some signs that a man can kiss
Shes looking at your lips and not stepping back if your faces get closer
>touch a woman
She has her hands on you

Here's a good explanation why. Also that thread is good evidence that r9k is mostly about hating women.

Because you will ignore us if we don't take the initiative. Women don't want a man so pathetic he has to ask her for permission for everything he does.
You'll say you don't want that, but men who do beta around get suspiciously sidelined.

>I want to find a bf
Do you deserve a bf?

fuck off roast back to /lolcow/ or Crystal Cafe

>men who do beta around get suspiciously sidelined.

Because they don't rape? Lol society is so fucked up.

>men who do beta around get suspiciously sidelined.
Rape CULTURE. That's the definition of it. When rape seems like a good idea or the only way to get sex. This is what rape culture looks like.

Women conditioned men to do that you dumb whore
Anything but macho display of confidence and power is immediately rejected. Kys

Really because all these threads tell a different story:

Not an argument
Either articulate a point or fuck off

I can also say the same thing three times.

Women conditioned men is not an argument either you fucking low IQ idiot. Can you articulate an actual point? I can pretend to be just as dumb as you do too.

So you are basically saying "women like it" while me, a woman, is saying "no we don't" Rly make me think. u are so dumb that its fu

>Women conditioned men is not an argument either
Why not? When you try one thing 99 times and it doesn't work, and you see people trying another thing that's working 99/100 times, what are you going to do the 100th time?

how to spot a virgin dork larping as woman
>im so sexy everyone wants to sex me
>all men are the same
>why r men like this ):

Sounds good, want me then, a supreme 40 year old KHV gentleman who's never made any physical advances towards any woman ever and wouldn't dream of doing so? I'm more than willing to wait until marriage.

What exactly is the thing you are are talking about?

Ya, do you have a discord? Are you really 40 and a virgin? Why? But yes, that sounds fucking good to me actually. I need to get to know you of course but everything you described so far sounds ideal. You are way older than me but I don't care.

Hey, OP, where do I find girls like this?

Because while being overly aggressive might scare girls away being overly passive guarantees nothing will happen and lands you in the friendzone as a cuddlebitch at best. The truth is even if there's inital interest a women will almost never initiate and intead loses interest with patient men who wait for the girl to be clear about things when someone else emerges. If we aren't aggressive you'll just end up fucking someone else who didn't give you a chance to think and deliberate for months on end and instead locks it down. Being proactive is what brings success.

"because men are just animals" i love this sentence, like if woman were something else, we're all fucking animals, and we all have our instincts, some of us can hide them some not. Before saying that it's all men fault first see who you're dating with, if this is bunch of "manly" idiots then there is your answer(maybe you're using tinder so they get a wrong idea)

>In most of the dates they try to touch me by the end of it.
Obvious bait.
No woman is pure enough to be shocked at the idea of handholding at the first date.

All Humans are literally fucking apes
Women: omg women are so dumb they're purely based on social interaction and the approval of others. Just give them attention and attack their insecurities durr
Men:omg Men are so stupid just wave tits in their face and they only think about sex
None of you are special none of you are above your base instincts as animals.
>inb4 lol ur a brainlet
Deny the truth all you want but you're all just animals and I am one too
Also sex for women isn't spiritual they don't even derive much pleasure from it. The pleasure they do get is from knowing someone likes their body

You are lucky I am even engaging with you on the level I am you dumb hole. You are literally subhuman. You said "no u"
All men get friendzoned if you dont make a move in two weeks. Most women lose interest if you dont estabilish contact, blame your dumb whore gender. I only like touching people I am comfortable with but in whore's mind I become asexual creature if im not splooging on her face by 2nd date.
no, you are saying "i dont" you dont speak for women, besides Id bet top dollar you have a thing for being tamed and contained.
Stupid fucking whore, only level of engagement you deserve is back of my hand so it rattles your whore brain into not having opinions anymore

Attached: zlo6T92.jpg (1280x960, 140K)

So you just want someone who doesn't know any better so that he'll be happy with whatever scraps you throw at him?

Girls are probably used to it.
If you give a hug, just give it your all and don't awkwardly hang back because you are afraid of uncomfortable contact.
Contact is the whole damn point of a hug, tits be damned.

Hug girls with small boobs. They're the only sort worth hugging anyway.

You are are a Chad, or you gave her money, favours or something valuable in exchange. If none of those are met then it will added to you "tab" with that girl, and in the future you will have to pay for it with huge delay interests, you just dont realize it yet.

Do you actually like men OP? If you aren't averse to physical contact, why does men wanting sex bother you so much?

Know any better? what do you mean?

>you have a thing for being tamed and contained.
rofl this whole post id fedora top tier. what are yuo expecting? 'yes sir daddy ur right i so dumb!' kek stfu fragile masculinity spreg

because they wont listen to me when i talk or be interesting or entertaining. at least do something for the sex u want.

Eh, even on cases where you don't have sex on the first date, it's pretty common to at least end the first date with a kiss or something. Let's them know you're interested in something further.

Because women don't know what they want. Believe it or don't, most women aren't like you and wait for the man to initiate everything, including asking them out on a date.

Put yourself in the guys shoes for a second, how the fuck would you initiate with someone who expects you to initiate but at the same same time doesn't want you to over step her boundaries but also wants you to make the move. Wtf do you want?

Women are so retarded that whatever they feel negatively about ends up being fetishized one way or another. I don't expect anything you dumb whore, I don't even like that dynamic. Fuck off and go roleplay with some orbiter, just tell him no touching first

Men want sex and they want it fast. "Breaking the touch barrier" is generally a key way to avoid to friendzone and get into the pussyzone.

*to avoid the

>whatever they feel negatively about ends up being fetishized one way or another
huh??????? do u mean because you fetishize them you think they like it? cant in2 basic empathy i see

Someone who's been in normal relationships who actually knows what they're supposed to be like, instead of whatever abusive and controlling scheme you're looking to spring up on him. You know, the same thing women accuse men of when they want someone inexperienced.

>feminists end up dating right wingers
>racist girls fuck niggers
etc etc
youre fucking retarded holy shit

Maybe your personality is just really bland? What do you do to engage people? Or do you just sit there waiting to be entertained?

No I just want him to wait for me to initiate touch. I don't care if he's been in a relationship before or not. 40 & a virgin is surprising but I don't care if it means he will be restrained sexually.

I want a guy who will wait for me to lead physically.

It doesn't seem like a big requirement, for soome reason it is. Idk why all men are like that. I want to be a lesbian.