What do Jow Forums think of arabic people

what do Jow Forums think of arabic people

Attached: FB_IMG_15505964140080728.jpg (474x474, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6psfGxfc4lg&t=2450s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably based. Due to their views on women

In general I think they tend to be stupid and religious extremists but if I met one who treated me with respect I would treat them the same way, the same as with any other person.

Attached: b6c92696b5ef81bc10647030c8433ec7.jpg (318x472, 44K)

`they are like brothers to me

I do rather want to sleep with some of your women.

don't worry, I'm sure I'll be as successful in this as I've been with other races of women

Attached: 1547944993950.jpg (340x604, 44K)

I hate them immensely. Indian people too.

>Muslims don't smoke

They all smell like a mixture of cigarettes and piss just naturally then?

>women are hot
>cultural aesthetic is top tier
>countries are backwards shitholes

Weird faggots with weird delusions/hangups who can't hang for more than 10 minutes without sperging about their magical ideas. Almost as bad as Jehovas Witnesses.

In general I think they tend to be stupid and religious extremists but if I met one who treated me with respect I would treat them the same way, the same as with any other person.
as a muslim i agree with you

ass backwards sand barbarians their views on women is based tho

I really want an arabic war bride

Is this picture supposed to be ironic? Muslims smoke like hell, many drink a lot too but hide it.

Muslims actually follow the commandments of their religion. Meanwhile most modern American Christians treat the rules of their religion like suggestions not commandments. And any time you call them out they start screaming "DON'T JUDGE ME. ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME."

Arrogant, boring twats. Too proud with not much to be proud about. Like hipsters or the French.

I haven't really met and spoken to that many Arabs. Most of the Muslims here are Pakis or Turks who are repugnant people both religiously and racially, but I feel I can't really base my opinions on Arabs based on them. I've heard SOME good things about Arabs, and SOME of their women are okay looking (mostly the ones with European admixture). I think I would like them better than Pakis and Turks but not by much still.

Almost as bad as namefags

Muslims smoke and drink. They just don't eat pork, and they refuse to shake hands with women.

Attached: 1469290543072.jpg (642x960, 68K)

Very little. I think they should have the rights and freedoms allotted to them by their host country and the UN. I don't think their human rights should be memed on like Isreal does to them.

Attached: 1462251683436.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

as a pakistani i apologise for existing.

I don't hate them, but I don't want them in historically Christian countries, they just don't fit in

Attached: 1547263947360.jpg (919x774, 138K)

Mmmmmmmnnnnno comment.

Attached: 1549645186086m.jpg (1024x683, 121K)

I think muslims are gay

Attached: 1520926382708.jpg (658x1024, 82K)

muslims are allowed to smoke the picture is wrong

They're a violent, subhuman people so they came up with a violent, subhuman religion. It's strange how many people think it's the other way around.

people are probably fine
too bad that their ideology governs the law the religion and every other aspect of their lives

gas them
gas them all!

The ones that drink and smoke are pretty cool.

I'm the one who popularized spamming threads with Muslim anime on /b/. That is my legacy.

Attached: 543D70B0-3FC4-4350-8F8F-0E1330AEA475.png (743x749, 482K)

Subhumans who act like dogs. They're not very smart and they act like dogs. The best way to treat them is when they act up beat the shit out of them and make an example to all the other Arabs.
t. white man from Dearborn

how much do you weigh? and how poor are you? do you also have dirt under your finger nails right now?

I like them and respect them for keeping their pimp hand strong against women. Less likely to get cuck'd if your gf is covered and not getting attention from other men. Also women are limited from interacting with other men. Based as fuck

Redpilled on the female sex, and to be honest I perfectly agree with their desire to kill degenerates. After all, they really just want to remove the filth that is the western whore and stud from the earth. Christianity long since lost its way, and though I do not believe in god, I do believe islam knows what they are doing. Women should absolutely be stoned for their whorish ways.

They should stay in arabistan.

Not racist just dont like em
simple as

robot from morocco here, we basically do everything. Bars everywhere, high prostitution rate and shit but pork is haram baka

>how much do you weigh?
165lbs
>and how poor are you?
I make about $28/hr which should be poorfag anywhere else but 43% of people where I live make under poverty wages here.
>do also have dirt under your finger nails right now?
Nope pretty autistic about keeping my fingernails clean.

Dirty people. Literal animals. Anyone who thinks they're based just cuz their sky god tells them to keep their women in line has never had to interact with the goons.

Pretty much this.

Arabs were based when they invented nautical navigation devices and algebra, but as the years have progressed, they have not. Islam is holding arabs back now.

Ha maaany Muslims drink and smoke
>try again

They're the most disappointing group of people.

Attached: 1501979832868.png (965x1500, 918K)

bruh, wh*teys

Attached: Rise.jpg (1469x1102, 329K)

I've not know a lot of Muslim people, but the ones that are about my age seem to be pretty decent people. I don't agree with their views on things, but I distinctly remember one Muslim girl in high school who was very polite and hardworking. She would try to lift the spirits of those around her.

tl;dr: It's a case by case basis. Judge people individually.

>Arabs were based when they invented nautical navigation devices and algebra
Wrong.
Those where invented by the Persians. If the Arabs didn't conquer Persia they wouldn't have had any thing much of note.

They have god tier food

You're a good person user. I'm proud

Attached: 2DC5876A-4E09-4789-801E-64DE0D6130A7.png (332x422, 127K)

muslims aren't allowed to smoke. it damages the body and counts as self harm

we literally invented shisha. Not even the most fundamental of fundamentalists gives enough of a fuck to enforce anything related to smoking

I am sick of seeing this shit in YLYL threads on /b/ originsdsfdsaf

I am so happy I started that movement. Years ago, I used to spam the draw threads with Muslim anime for literal days. I'd sometimes ask banana or Spidey posters to help me. I guess they picked it up and others followed. This is my testament that I existed.

I used to work with a Muslim Indian guy. He was a really cool dude and was a very hard worker.
He kept fish and knew a ton about fish tanks. He even helped some coworkers set up their tanks.

They're lazy, arrogant, hairy, dirty, smelly, poor, unkept, unwashed, perverted, resentful, bitter, close-minded simpletons. Basically me but with darker skin.

Attached: 1549632545539.jpg (960x960, 75K)

they used to be genius, thanks to them we have most math, ton of science, most of the stars have arabic names, then some fuckcuck brought in isalami and it went to shit

Can some arabian guy explain a mistery for me? Why is it that when i watch documentaries about your countries, sometimes i see pure beautiful white women with green/blue eyes, and red / bright brown hair,and next to them disgusting looking female shitskins with a lot of body hair?

They love to rape kiddies.
They wank too much.
Smell like shit.
Hairy and thick.
Room teperature IQ.

Sex slaves. Simples.

In general I have a pretty low opinion. I've only actually hung out with one muslim guy and he was alright. seems like most muslims here aren't much more devout than most catholics.

why does everyone think arab is synonymous with muslim?

are you muslim no matter what if youre parents are even if you don't follow it yourself

Literal inbred retards, but also the solution to the problem we call "the west".

Why does everyone think Jew is synonymous with white?

Are you white no matter what Abrahamic religion you follow?

offer him a goat

If their ethnicity factors into their character to a minimal degree then I'm not bothered. If, however they see themselves as some bastion of Eastern intellectualism that must frequently lecture people on discrimination against Islam and Arab culture with literally nothing else to talk about then I feel sad in a sense; its like when you see women who go to a gym for a week, take a few Instagram pics and suddenly make everything about getting toned.

Attached: 1548782549803.jpg (540x500, 56K)

they are disgusting small minded manipulative roaches and should be all be nuked off the earth for their stench and ugliness.

Theres an arab girl with big tits at work, gonna ask her to go for lunch next week.

Dont care about arabs as an ethnicity but Islam is a toxic festering plague on humanity. The atheist/Christian/Jew arabs are cool in my books

My friend is muslim and keeps trying to convert me. Great guy otherwise.

>"Dont care about Arabs as an ethnicity
>but Islam is a toxic festering plague on humanity."

Guess you don't know what an ethnicity is.

I've never met one. Closest thing to an Arab I've ever encountered was a Pakistani kid in middle school who didn't talk much.

Kurds. There's a bunch of different ethnic groups in the middle East

>arab = muslim

[Original Comment Submitted to Jow Forums]

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>what do Jow Forums think of arabic people
Pretty based for enslaving niggers and keeping your eomen under control

Listen, I dont care that you look like a hairy Jew that has been left out in the sun for too long. But if you come here preaching your extremist ideology I will blow your fucking brains out.

an arabic person would invite you to dinner with thier family, and also call you brother
an American would try to kill you if you steped on tier lawn

I just want a shawarma plate for less than 10 dollars but its just not gonna happen

I'd say Arabs have a very bad rep, even amongst over muslims but most arabs I know are pretty okay, can't reallt throw them in one pot.

just as sociopathic and self righteous as Jews, but more numerous and violent

your opinion doesn't matter incel

They're like kikes but not as smart

Deus vult.

They are the major threat to western civilization, infesting in our own cities and nesting.

Enough said.

Arabs are very pretty/handsome, very smart, very generous and kind but strong and virtuous at the same time, etc.

Basically the best people on the planet.

I used to see Muslim women in Singapore dress like this all the fucking time. Why do you fucking tempt me so much?!

oh and less intelligent on average, but there are definitely exceptions

dated one and was really physically attracted to him. i think arab people are very attractive.

i constantly called him out on his hypocrisy after finding out he cheated on me.

Pretty good food, yeah. Ate some turkish wraps earlier today.

They're cool if they're Christian

For not smoking Muslim people fucking love that hookah

Turks aren't arabs

They are based and redpilled, we need sharia to control the (((Eternal Femoid))) and exterminate the faggots

oh because they are outcompeting cumskins

The Muslims I know just drink Mead since it deoesn;t come from fruit or grain.

Which ones are white then? The Arabs or Kurds

yea Muslims don't do drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=6psfGxfc4lg&t=2450s

The only people besides Africans where the term subhuman actually applies on a scientific level. The west needs to get it's shit together already an release a pathogen that disables arab men from breeding. Kill them off, they were evolution's greatest mistake.

>don't smoke
>don't drink
>sex with children and animals while they abuse and berate women instead
incels love it because they want 10 women depending on their 1 inch acorn penis for money their nonexistent rich families gave to them

You only call them delusions because you're too much of an idiot to understand the profound meta-analytical interplay going on. You wouldn't even know a meta-analysis if it slapped you on the ass and called you a queer.

>tfw arab subhuman
>tfw no white bf to cook dolma and kafta for
>no white bf to say ana o7ebek to and call habibi

I'm stuck with these hairy poopie men in this hairy poopie country

Oh great, it's another self-hating Arab. That won't make whitey like you any more sweetie ;)

what is ana zero seven ebek?

it's arabic chat, since it's impossible to use the arabic alphabet sometimes, there's alternative ways of writing in arabic, 7 is just the equivalent of latin h. ana o7ehebek(ohebek) means i love you

Literally don't care as long as they're not devout Muslims and they speak English or French.

Most of them are thieves and rapists. And some are, I suppose, good people.