501 Deadlift prediction thread

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

Who do you think will win the race to 501kg deadlift? Bjornsson or Oberst?

Attached: 324234.jpg (92 KB, 885x662)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyL20mcl5BU
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiogxa26MM
youtube.com/watch?v=TC_YgSE5sxM

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Pathetic how ths fat faggot on left cant pull 2.5x BW while chinks weighing 50kg do 5x BW.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

[email protected] 1 t-rex can't diddy lift 2 times bw

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

Oberst isn't in Bjornssons league and the only reason people care about him is because he hangs out with Shaw

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Previous record was 463kg
Eddie Hall sets new record at 500kg
Some on their way out strongmen attempt their last feat by beating it by 1kg.
At that stage its as good as equalling it. Literally infininity plus one argument in setting world records. Just aim for a monster weight and hit it.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

manlet cope

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

Bjornson can't even hit 500kg yet. There's no way he could smash the record by 20-30kg. The only one who could do that is Eddie if he kept competing.

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

Oberst
winning anything deadlift-related

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

I think the only one to break the record again will be eddy and he will die doing it. So say dubs.

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

Oberst isn't even in the running. Is this a meme?

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

oberest isnt even in the running. why the fuck would you even make the comparison?? benni could have done it but hasnt updated since his hamstring tear a month ago. sad

Jason Evans
Jason Evans

How come pro powerlift diddlies are so close to squats and bench, but regular gym plebs can DL like twice as much?

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Pritchett might have a chance, but I think Thor will be the first to equal it. The guy is quite simply monstrous.
Benni isn't gonna get back up there sadly, though I hope he beats his pl record

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Adding more mass and getting heavier almost always adds pounds to your squat. There is more of a diminishing return with deadlifts. Getting too fat fucks up your deadlift starting position. With squats, getting fat just adds a power belly to compress and bounce off of while squatting.

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

Larry Wheels all the way bby

Ain't nothin but a peanut. Light weight!

Charles Cook
Charles Cook

Equipped lifting. Deadlift suits don't do that much in the grand scheme of things but squat suits and bench shirts add loads.
Also, elite powerlifters have perfect proportions for squatting. Short thighs make a world of difference to squatting

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

there is only one i can think of
he stopped competing for unknown reasons though
benni magnusson
i think him and eddie have the highest deadlif potential in the world atm

Attached: 5689595958.jpg (127 KB, 936x622)

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

benni has posted videos of him deadlifting after his injury and he's still going for it

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

certainly gonna slow him down a little
youtube.com/watch?v=LyL20mcl5BU

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

Hes competing. He tore his hamstring a few weeks back while fucking hyping himself up for 400kg something in training:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiogxa26MM

12:20

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

He has on his instagram.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

he posted 300kg diddly 5 days ago. he will be fine

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Like that guy said, equipped lifting. The world record raw bench is 738 lbs. The world record equipped squat is well over 1000. Hundreds of pounds of difference. Equipment doesn't do as much for deadlifts.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

I said equipped squats, I meant equipped bench

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

why does he talk like a robot?

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

I would really like to see Benni do it, not just 501 but more like 505 or 510 even.

Attached: benedikt-magnusson-the.jpg (26 KB, 550x413)

Aaron King
Aaron King

Bjornson almost had it last time

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

You know eddies max before the 500 attempt was only 460ish right?

But nobody will do it without the technique he used to create a fight or flight adrenaline response

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

What is that technique? Does he explain it?
He was 87 pounds away from 500kg, raw with no straps. I don't understand how he hasn't broken it already. Its been years.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

he talked about how he tried to get into the mindset of lifting a car off of his daughter or something
also magnusson dropped out of strongman for some reason and started doing powerlifting and various other shit, he is still in his prime tho(unlike eddie)

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

fat
visible abs
lmao cope harder manlet

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

there is no chance he has visible abbs rn mayve some outline in the fat

Attached: 85837536365.png (1.85 MB, 1429x845)

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Eddie used his hysterical strength. Literally used a beserker technique. It's also dangerous because there's a reason for why the brain prevents the body from using maximum power and strength in the first place, it's so the body doesn't rip tendons and snap bones. There's also the case of how fucking high your blood pressure gets from lifting that much weight.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=TC_YgSE5sxM
starts talking about his mental preparation technique around 7:50

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

Mostly this, but Eddy will only come back if someone beats him. If someone pulls 501, Eddy will probably kill himself to pull 530 or something insane like that.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Manlets when will they learn

Attached: download.jpg (8 KB, 270x187)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit