Hey reddit.com/r/banter...

Hey reddit.com/r/banter, is it possible to learn social skills as an adult if you were homeschooled since you were twelve and talked to ~6 people your age the whole time? Please answer.

>inb4 r9k is for literal faggots.

Attached: 11.gif (388x394, 33K)

anyone can be made to do anything with enough conditioning

so how much rape was involved in that set up?

Prove it

What do you mean friend?

*conditions you to accept my word as fact*

Post boobs and I'll think about it.

home school doesn't make you anti social you were just born that way

I used to pretty popular in normal school though. Now I'm too scared to go out and get the mail because I don't want to talk to anyone that might be outside.

*conditions you to think i posted boobs*

I'm of the mind if you're high IQ enough you can pretty much do whatever you want if you try hard enough.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Big Order - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.00_[2016.05.13_20.12.06].jpg (660x600, 214K)

serious answer : you won't know unless you try
serious answer : for most people the answer is probably yes
serious answer : theres plenty of kids who aren't homeschooled who also have social issues or were loners during these times

learning new things is hard especially stuff like that but if you put in the effort and don't let early failures dissuade you then you'll probably pull it off
good luck

if all fails you can always be friends with cockatoos

I'll try anons. What would be a good social-type place to go?

yeah and that won't change unless you keep putting yourself in those situations and get over it
you will be scared but you have to force yourself to do it again and again until it stops being scary
its the only way
also exersizing and other forms of self-improvement can help make it easier but in the end unless you really put your will into it you aren't gonna accomplish anything
you can do it but it won't be easy thats for sure

you're asking the wrong dudester

Attached: 6r1m0xt79xo01.jpg (408x411, 35K)

Try the Zoo.

Now you're just cheating. Cheaters are no fun.

*changes rules so it isn't cheating*

OK. I'll try. There's a zoo near me I went to a few years back with my family.

You've got a comeback for everything don't you?
I think getting a job is actually for the best. You can start with some people you see more often and have something in common (your coworkers) instead of just going somewhere and hoping you can hit it off with a stranger.

don't feed the monkeys

yeah, it's easy just read some books nibba

most people are absolute fucking idiots who aren't worth socializing with imo but when you know how they tick it's super easy to play the game and "fit in" if you need to.

Attached: win-friends-and-influence-people.jpg (1014x1595, 1.27M)