Hormone tests

Just scheduled a doct. appointment so i can get my bloodwork done. I want to get my hormones checked as well as check for thyroid and vitamin deficiencies.

Any other questions or tests i should ask for?

Attached: 1560179877459.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

Get him to check your prostate

An Iq test nibba

Brah who gives a fuck about your test. Just give Dr. Shekelberg your money and he'll fix you right up. Post all of that black semen demon instead. Forgot to save it last thread

You really think im going to let dr Goldstein in my sweet virgin ass
I care about my test you dirty dicked coward

Only reason I suggest it is that I just lost an old school mate to prostate cancer, silly bastard thought like you.

If my life depends on it, get your arm up there and have a good feel :)

I wanna dominate her and pull on those braids while I fuck her from the back and make her call me massah, haha

Jesus this board has gone downhill.
He's going to give you a basic blood panel and probably an STD test. These will tell you basic stuff like your liver function, whether you have hep, etc.

He might give you a metabolic panel that includes fasting glucose or A1C. This is a good interesting number to check from a fitness perspective because it indicates metabolic syndrome. You'll have to not eat beforehand which sucks but whatever.

You should ask specifically for a hormone panel. This will include free and bound testosterone. Don't take the number at face value or let it define your potential -- it changes often so you should get it done every year or so and see how it moves directionally. A lot can affect it. But it will just help you keep informed.

Everyone else on this thread: holy shit you guys.

Attached: 1555420344429.png (706x557, 436K)

I tried that with some pajeet doctor and he said it would be "a waste of money." So I told him that I'm just going to do it privately and he got so butthurt hahah fucking poo niggers.

Hottest black girl on the market.
Would 100% drink a tall glass of her ass sweat.

What kind of retad doctor would even argue against a patients request like that? He would even be the one doing it

Wouldn't*

What can you expect from a doctor that started talking about Avengers as soon as I walked in?

I recently did a complete std test, really just want the hormone stuff, deficiencies, food allergies shit like that

Dude you need to switch to a white doctor. Hell even a jew doctor would be more supportive of a patient wanting to have tests run. Indian doctors think they know everything and will advise their patients based on that mentality.

Im 24 nigga ny ass is pristine

>Dr. I want to pay you money in exchange for services
"No."

Every white general physician in my area has a super long wait list. I live in Maryland and we can't do blood tests privately, we need a prescription, literally jewed.

Same with Minnesota, need a doc to order them

This is only relevant to the original picture, but negro women are so much better than white women.

Attached: tumblr_prkf2p2Rvo1tuqpuy_1280.jpg (1066x1280, 466K)

They can be, but they’re super extreme on terms of where they are on that’s spectrum. Like the hottest black chicks are hotter than any white bitch, but the ugliest are fucking UGLY. They can also either be absolute valid cunts of super down to earth and just genuinely kind people. Even the bland ones are somehow an extreme, they’re somehow super bland and plain. They’re definitely a great fuck though

I genuinely believe there are more sexy ones than ugly ones.

Attached: 1559982943714.jpg (640x800, 109K)

There’s not, it’s like I said, they’re an extreme. They’re way hotter than any other races bitches when they are hot. You simply notice them more, but an attractive one is actually uncommon.