Squares or Circles: The Debate

You would argue about anything. So, let's settle this once and for all:

Squares or circles?

Attached: circle and square.jpg (1024x814, 30K)

CIrcles.
Squares are too edgy.

Circles
>smooth
>nice to look at
> motherfucking pi

Squares
> way to common in everyday life (windows, tv, fridge, etc.)
>really boring to look at in the long run
>No pi

circles
they're stonger

circles but in red

Tetrahedron

Circles leading the vote 4-0
negro do you know how to debate or are you willfully dense? Square or circle motherfucker?

Attached: 1507225082759.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Red is a square color, and they should never stain the perfect blue circle.

Attached: 1517590032043.jpg (400x399, 62K)

circles = pie
pie is good and yummy
ergo circles are good and yummy

Circles are comfy. Squares looks angry. The red color doesn't help.

that's factually wrong
trust me, I'm an expert on circles

yes

Attached: 25qw2s3.jpg (800x800, 16K)

those that prefer squares are squares

user is retarded, he probably thinks that triangles are better

Attached: EA630C89-B7E7-40E3-BEFF-C95891D20BE0.jpg (406x362, 32K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little square-lover? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Geometry School, and I've been involved in numerous experimental geometrical experiments, and I have over 300 confirmed graphical functions in GeoGebra. I am trained in complex algebra, and I'm the top mathematician in the entire college of Applied Geometry. You are nothing to me but just another function to solve. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subject, mark my fucking vectors. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, you social scientist. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of mathematicians across the USA, and your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, square-lover. The storm that makes your life equal to the sum of null. You're fucking dead, square lover. I can solve all equations anywhere, anytime, and I can design circles in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in geometrical shapes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Wolfram Alpha Website, and I will use it to its full extent to equate your miserable ass off the face of the spreadsheet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have graduated in a STEM field. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn square-fag. I will shit equations all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking solved, Kidd.

Attached: cvs1.gif (250x253, 3K)

Fine I'll play devils advocate. Squares are orderly and essential for making many things. Circle cucks are basically retarded liberals who don't like structure. Plus without understanding a square you probably couldn't make a perfect circle.

Jow Forums is a circle board, you unholy cocksucker. Who the fuck can compare the power of Pi to the lousy boring application of 90-degree angles? You're afraid of holistic geometrical design, which the circle supplies. The square is for the sheeple, the circle is for the thinking man.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

it is a well known fact that squares are red and circles are blue you fucking retard
also triangles are either green or yellow
casting my vote for circle

>circles arent used for making things
>what is PI

the "&" is the best

>Elegant
>Sylish
>Convey meaning in 30+ languages
>Only used by alphas

& per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se & per se &

Squares exist
Circles don't
Stop living a lie

Attached: 44b237d4-0ccc-41df-a764-b22e186b04af.png (601x650, 352K)

the best shape is collision per pixel

Attached: sukima222976.jpg (600x800, 101K)

square, just like my life

Fuck off squares

false

perfect curves don't exist in the same way perfect straight lines don't exist
did I just shatter your entire world view
are you going to an hero now
are you

Circles roll, squares clank.

Attached: i see that gay shit you just posted please delet it.jpg (970x880, 49K)

Obviously the thinking man would choose circles, yes?

that's what (((they))) want you to believe

Per me?

>square exist
What? We don't live in a 2D world nigga, you will never be able to see a 2D square irl

squares are this rough piece of shit, and are uncomfortable as fuck to hold as a cube, you look at a circle and its peaceful with a nice curve, a sphere is actually nice to hold
circles are superior

cc

page eleven saved

>Circle cucks are basically retarded liberals who don't like structure.
imagine having to use mortar instead of allowing gravity to solely hold up your structure

I'm pretty sure collision per pixel is a color, not a shape.

Be honest Jow Forums
Can you really says you'll prefer to have a circle fat body over a muscular square one ?