We are fucked

Millennial's and gen z are refusing to do blue collar jobs like construction, plumbing, drywall, etc

Attached: 2ff.jpg (541x380, 54K)

Fuck off

b-b-b-but it'll all be done by robots right

Attached: 1494858249407.jpg (437x598, 42K)

You need more islams.

Prepare your Angus for massive 3rd world immigration. The young people that will actually fill the jobs.

Attached: GettyImages-494326182-1160x772.jpg (1160x772, 390K)

Drywall is a job?

Attached: 1525845360554.jpg (326x381, 19K)

great politics thread
incredibly redpilled

Painting walls

based and redpilled

Attached: 1505722763782.gif (200x200, 92K)

That or they could starve to death. Chill opie. Reality will hit them at some point .

is wall painting redpilled?

Oh righto

Of course. A lot of drywall jobs are in demand and it's a legitimate skill and pays good.

You wouldn't get sarcasm if I tattood it on my cock and rammed it down your throat

your sarcasm isn't very good

it matches the quality of your thread

This is the best thread on Jow Forums

> my turd is the most beautiful turd in the world

Attached: 1521813959624.jpg (248x203, 4K)

why are you talking about poop?

Or we could wait until all the millennials realize their college degree don't do shit and they're forced to enter the low skill job market or else they die

this is actually a genuine concern, and why jobs like farmhands are all being taking by immigrants. the pay is too low for the standard of living americans are used to, and the work is extremely taxing

based millennials are going to accelerate the collapse of c*pitalism

BLACKPILLED THREAD!! SHADILAY!!

Because minimum wage isn't keeping up with inflation, cunt.

Attached: 1524159218855.png (320x427, 132K)

I'm millennial and I'm in welding. We're not all like that. But I understand what you're saying. There was one job opening when I was in welding school that needed welders because almost everyone applying for the job there were applying for engineering and the stack of application papers for welding was 10 times smaller than the amount of the engineering applications.

Attached: 1524213726452.jpg (483x428, 73K)

>trades
>low skill job
The idea maybe simple but there's a reason you can level up to master _____ in trade skills. I can paint a wall but I bet none of you would pay me for the shitty job I'd do. I can do most trades but it most likely wouldn't turn out how it's supposed to. It'd take years of doing them to be good and efficient at them.

>Crash world economy
>Crash housing market
>At the same time inflate house prices globally
>Refuse to fucking die and free up jobs
>Whine about muh Millenials and GenZ all day
>Refuse to train people in your job so they can take over when you finally fucking die
>Refuse to pay proper wages
>Crash the social security system and expect the generations after you to pay up
>Reap rewards of your parents struggle and suffering
>Dare to say you had it worse than young people today
>Pollute the world in a political and ecological way possibly beyond repair
>Defunct social jobs like care takers and pay them like shit
>Cry about no one wanting to take care of you when you are finally dying because you pay them 3 cents and a half eaten snickers bar per year.

This is literally the future you chose you cunt's. You will rot in your retirement homes with no value because there will be no one left to buy them or take care of you. And just know I will be furiously masturbating every single time I think about it.

Attached: 147221847912.jpg (512x342, 57K)

You didn't have to add masturbating in the end, it was pretty well summed up.

thats why you get 2 jobs so you can afford to buy petrol to drive to your 3rd job

Attached: 1522347599370.jpg (499x430, 23K)

You live in a mentally black zone

>tfw ""millenial""
>tfw red blooded blue collar electrician

Attached: jgfBxrW.gif (500x281, 536K)

lmao we already have minorities doing those jobs
based and redpilled

>american '''education'''
That's all you need to know leaf user, we're pretty much fucked in the next decade unless gen-z puts millennial and boomers in an early grave where they belong.
>tfw millennial

Attached: Felix HAPPENING forest.png (1464x824, 1.61M)

Sorry but I am really salty about the whole burned salted earth these cunts are driving.