Are you strong enough to save your own life in the event of an attack like this?

Are you strong enough to save your own life in the event of an attack like this?

Attached: 1560673812492.png (540x653, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/crime/japans-too-beautiful-internet-sensation-product-of-dark-industry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would welcome release.

Attached: 1557101216007.jpg (113x125, 2K)

I'd need to know a girl first

>this is your mind on anime

I just would have made her my girlfriend and cherished her obsession so she wouldn't have needed to stab me. Why can't I find a girl like this.

Attached: 1557528709805.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Why can't i meet a cute backstabbing crazy asian slut?

Attached: 1521685393667.png (634x483, 341K)

I would smile back.
Anyone got a picture of the guy?

>not concealed carrying a pistol

Attached: hairbox.jpg (431x495, 62K)

no but I'm ugly enough so this will never be a problem

found the pic in some other thread if somebody is curious

No woman has ever liked me enough to want to kill me

Attached: 1558131112865.jpg (440x351, 9K)

Attached: 1558813692879.jpg (900x900, 51K)

queen

Attached: 1456696062395.jpg (420x420, 41K)

I will use my baldness and manlet status to deflect interest, then neutralize the target with ease.

Attached: 809328049834282.jpg (1440x1080, 321K)

She would have tried to kill you after claiming to hear you fuck another girl from 200 miles away even though you were at fucking work.

Shu Qi is so hot

>anime
You joke but I think a lot of Anime is based on how a large percentage of Asian women behave. I've dated two Asian chicks who tried to kill themselves in front of me. Never dating Asian again jesus christ.

YAS QUEEN SLAY

I have survived an event like this actually. On a night out a chav pulled a knife on me and tried to stab me but I bottled him lmao

Weapons probably trump strength desu, even at auschwitz mode I still could've hit him over the head with a bottle and I've used weapons in almost every fight I've had

>Weapons probably trump strength desu
Absolutely. I box and wrestle and people ask how I'd handle an assailant with a knife. They're always disappointed when I tell them I'd run away. I do a lot of cardio, best form of self-defense.

Eat the rice, pay the price

fuckin delicious. Especially brown.

Jungle Asians confirmed for best Asians

>tfw no crazy yandere gf

Attached: 1546827605952.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Attached: 1559555338680.jpg (750x750, 90K)

You don't really want that, trust me.

Yeah. Any man who couldn’t defend himself against the average woman has something seriously wrong with him. I get with a knife it’s kinda hard without getting hurt but I mean it’s like fighting a child

It’s funny because I don’t have any female friends and I’ve never had anyone , especially as pretty as her, like me that much.
So I would never be in that spot anyway.

Side note. If it came out of the blue and she stabbed you then there would be little you could do, if you were ready for the attack then you could fight off.

>Side note. If it came out of the blue and she stabbed you then there would be little you could do, if you were ready for the attack then you could fight off.
Agreed. You could even train a child to stab people if you wanted and as long as they're at least like 4'6" they could probably kill most adults more often than not.

It’s his own fault for friendzoning her. He should have been more receptive to her needs as a woman.

the average Jow Forumsizen is weaker than the average woman by a country mile

I've been sliced open before, I could probably take that tiny asian with a knife in me.

I had my spleen taken out at 18, it hurt a lot.

Attached: scar fresh.jpg (291x188, 18K)

Acoording to this article she stabbed him while he slept. So, no, I would not be able to defend myself while sleeping.

tokyoreporter.com/crime/japans-too-beautiful-internet-sensation-product-of-dark-industry/

This is bait.

Did you manage to fight off the doctor?

>2019
>not being a light sleeper, ready to wake up at the slightest sound in your room
LMAOing at your death

Yeah. But honestly bro, I would just want the fight to drag on until she is so tired she collapses or tries to kill her self out of embarrassment. Then zip tie her up and take her back to my place.

Attached: 1559943024222.gif (463x412, 1.69M)

user, you need to train yourself to detect any motion and presence in the room as you sleep so you can Beowulf any attacker. I did. Never been stabbed once.

These obsessive types always seem like a good time, loyalty and all that, but the reality is they are fucking crazy. They will believe only what they want to believe, so if she thinks you're cheating, guess what? You're cheating.

>he doesn't wake up as soon as the white noise within the room changes.
I bet you can't even tell where people are in a room with your eyes closed

Also there's no real guarantee of loyalty anyway.

>They will believe only what they want to believe, so if she thinks you're cheating, guess what? You're cheating
isn't that all women?

That could apply to anyone, but women with BPD traits or whatever psycho yandere shit was going on with OP's girl are way more likely to end up with this belief.

>tfwno yandere gf

ye don wunt et, user

>This is what girls really want
When you just want sex, why are you chasing women in the first place?

At this point I can't afford to be picky. My last gf weighed 70 pounds more than me and was as dumb as a bag of hammers. The whole reason I got into this self improvement game was so I could be qualified for a 5 or better. The problem is, I have a shitty personality and every effort I've made to change it has came off as creepy and disingenuous. Some crazy bipolar girl may be my only chance at have enjoying the company of an attractive woman. I am the ideal boyfriend for an ultra possessive girl. Because I don't have friends anymore, I don't am a delivery guy who never sees his coworkers, My mom and dad call me about three times a year,and I prefer to stay in my apartment playing video games. My grandpa was the only person I actually hung out with on a regular basis, and he died three months ago.

Attached: 1555546703746.webm (256x240, 632K)

That's assuming you see it coming. No amount of strength will save you if she stabs you in your sleep or from behind.

Actually being morbidly obese might, then the the knife could be too short to reach the heart.

>Collecting evidence before removing the corpse

>"Yeah I went through surgery preformed by a licensed surgeon, I could totally take a shank to the gut.

I can't say anything about a bipolar girl, but a bpd girl will ruin you, suck your soul out of you. I think I haven't really recovered and we broke up about a year and a half ago

Attached: iu.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Jow Forums help me I just want someone who genuinely cares about me. Lifting only dulls the pain

Attached: 69EF20D5-5CC1-430C-89F3-3DD23413CF50.jpg (1334x750, 171K)

DUDE I TOTALLY WANT A YANDERE GF BRO ANIME IS LIKE THE REAL WORLD AND SHIT BRO

Real life yandere

Attached: 1560724499561.jpg (919x339, 173K)

The true reason for obesity among men

You don't know me fuck off

Attached: 1560667115806.jpg (1024x610, 74K)

If you truly feel you can't do any better, why not go for an ugly but kind girl instead of a hot psycho girl?

I might be paranoid, but I can’t be the only one who locks myself in my room when I sleep and have weapons in my bed with me.

I have an autistic drive to never allow people out of my sight close to me so I think I might be good unless I fuck up retarded

This, I've gotten used to waking up fast as hell if my door opens

I already did that. I couldn't really respect her or love her. And now I am physically a 5.5 at least. So it would be awkward to go strutting around with a 2 or a three. Plus, I'm 24, so it would be nice to have at least one good looking girlfriend before I turn 30, get fat again, and settle for whatever will have me. I already know I'm not gonna "make it". But some good memories might make my life seem less pathetic on my deathbed. Even if I lose an ear to the crazy gf.

CALL THE BLUFF
CALL THE BLUFF
CALL THE BLUFF
CALL THE BLUFF
>he sleeps unironically

Why did I watch this and find it funny?

>Plus, I'm 24, so it would be nice to have at least one good looking girlfriend before I turn 30, get fat again, and settle for whatever will have me
Man that is a negative attitude to have. Why would you get fat at 30?

>CALL THE BLUFF

I didn't say threatened suicide, I said attempted suicide. I'm not going to let someone bleed out in front of me.

>im not gonna let someone bleed out infront of me
*crowd continues to chant*
CALL THE BLUFF
CALL THE BLUFF
CALL THE BLUFF

fug, rip grandpa.

kek based.

>not blocking his stab with your hand like Naruto
pleb!

>not tactically sleeping on the floor with your feet up against the base of the door so if anyone comes in you will be awoken by the door hitting your feet
lmao at schizolets

Because I drive a truck all day and can barely stay under 15% bodyfat as it is. I'd love to believe that I'll have a great life, but I need to start being realistic. I'll probably never have an attractive wife. I'll never own a home in a good neighborhood. I'll probably get a vasectomy in order to save my potential children from the negative environment they would grow up in, and I will probably never save enough to actually retire.
This is not me throwing a pity party. I am a very average man and anything unique about me is generally considered negative. I have no particular talents. And I can only make myself moderately attractive to women with a great deal of effort on my part. The worst part is that I'm smart enough to observe these things, but too stupid to do anything about it.
In short, if you offered me a hot girlfriend who was nuts, I'd go for it just for the experience. Because the rest of my life will either be numb drudgery or quite desperation.

Attached: 1555890804665.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

if you don't want this, you're gay.
>you're just an incel, anime isn't real life!
>trust me bro, you don't!
shut the fuck up you stupid cock-sucking faggots. if you think a crazy chick is bad, you're just a pleb (who is gay). if you've had it and you didn't like it, its probably because you didn't just roll with it (and you're also gay). you have to play the part. you have to become what she thinks you are in her head, then you have to take that persona to its extreme. she thinks you're cheating? don't text her for a week. its what she wants. then when you come back and argue with her, maybe slap her around a little, this is also what she wants. then you fuck and its great. you have to be a scumbag, you have to be ready to act. its all an act on both sides. life is all an act. you can't expect anything from it, you can't try to control it, you have to just ride it. this is how life is, this is how crazy chicks are. crazy chicks are a physical personification of life and you get to fuck them. instead of riding the tiger, you get to fuck the tiger. if you can't handle it, you're just gay, simple as that.

Attached: 9-11-toomuchnews-com-1-21vu212.jpg (492x550, 20K)

Is this why men gain weight in relationships?

Attached: 315-3152036_10642291-thinking-face-emoji-woman.jpg (820x980, 155K)

Man i hope you can change your attitude on things. You're only 24 dude. Go for a different career path. Join the military or something dude.

shit man are you okay? it's never too late to improve my guy, good luck and RIP to your grandpa

>j-just b-b-be alpha bro

In most cases the victim would be shunned heavily for any actions that could potentially be considered negative because the attacker is female. Even if he used self defense he would most likely be shamed

this is some irl kino

Attached: 1556937462333.jpg (1920x1233, 482K)

>Join the military

Attached: juding hat.png (567x416, 66K)

why not? it's a good option for someone like him. get everything paid for and get to travel and be in shape.

I'm just mostly drunk and entirely alone so I'm feeling negative tonight. But I really can't see anything getting better. I have no desire to go back to the military.

I got sucker punched by my five year old, it actually carried quite well, I could see if she was a bit older and had a particularly sharp knife she could assassinate some old people.

that guy is now afraid of women

Attached: 1555692384270.jpg (750x903, 45K)

>If it came out of the blue and she stabbed you then there would be little you could do
good thing I'm paranoid and twitchy

you're not alone buddy, we are here.

you should stop drinking for the night. nothing good comes from it.

pipas pls go

What the fuck kind of shithole do you live in to actually believe something like this?

based and twitchy-pilled

Cardio beats anything, even a fucking gun. Gun vs. gun, 50/50 odds but good luck shooting someone who ain't even there.

if a 55kg woman approached you with a knife and you had the adrenaline pumping you could probably realistically just bullrush her to the ground and stomp her head in
you might take a stab or two but the key is VIOLENCE and SPEED to overwhelm the attacker, clearly this nip lacked the KILLER INSTINCT that is necessary for SURVIVAL
then you just pray she hasn't hit a vital organ

you're a faggot trip user on Jow Forums, absolutely nobody will try to break into your bedroom anytime soon.

A kid with knife can and has killed adults many times. Pointy object>years of strength training

hi i'm 18 and what is this

The surgeon was actually pretty handsome.

I'd trust that chad with my life again if it came to it.

The guy's dyel. And here i am lifting and lurking Jow Forums

Attached: 1550583043659.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

This

>get your legs blown off for jewish interests
Count me out

Attached: D7A5E1CF-3122-44DD-ABC6-9C6C401A32C1.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

thats what chair force or coast guard is for retard

i got a concealed spoon loiscense, is that good enough?