Should tall women even exist?

Should tall women even exist?

Attached: 11FB9474-8AFB-4DAF-9C9E-E0B797CFCD74.png (1125x2436, 2.18M)

I'm 5'7" and one day I will fuck an amazonian thot.

Dude that’s a big bitch I bet her flow during her period is intense

Absolutely. Womenlets (sub 5'6) should all be culled. Freaks of nature (women 6'2+) should be kept in an experiment chamber to use their genes to make man even taller than before.

>Want nothing more than a tall gf to gently femdom me
>TFW 6'2 and Jow Forums

Why must we suffer ?

Attached: 1558214780251m.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

There's a ton of guys that would love a girl like that but she's probably looking for a guy taller than her so both end up with slim pickings.

Fun game: get foreigners to guess how you pronounce "Worcester".

Massfag here. It’s “wiss-turr”

>not wanting those long legs wrapped around you, pulling you in as you thrust
>not wanting tall, genetically fit sons
Are you gay, retarded, or both?

war-chester

>6'1
>chef
>white
>reasonably thicc
>english
holy fucking shit she's perfect

She’s clearly an alcoholic though.
My mothers friend dobe done told me the same god dang thing my mam. Man.
You know what I told it? I say I say I say zumba babygirl. My dick in your poochie. Talk about zoom. Ba.
So then I cut her throat open.
Its all about spot reduction and these wizard eyes see all the demons

Nhfag here, I've always heard it woos-turr, not wiss-tur.

what?

I'm a 5'9" prince of Manlets and I have banged a fair few girls taller than me and actually had relationships with 3 of them, one was 6'2", all of them hot. AMA

me too

but wuss tuh to be accurate with the accent

Yes, yes they should.

Attached: 1560525753891.jpg (889x899, 88K)

>Worcester

Western MA was here, Central MA is a shithole. Also we don't talk about Springfield

There's this 6' 3" tryhard hipster bitch thats been tryin to get my dick and/or tryin to make me jealous by chasing my friend's dicks when i decline since we met in college in 2014.

Tall women are all cunts. Hard pass.

Based schitzo

Look at the website you're on, that'll answer your question.

All of MA barring Boston, the South shore, and cape cod is a shithole

>tfw saw a qt 6'4 gook running around the indoor track at my gym before
>tfw nowhere near confident enough to even talk to her
It hurts bros

>6'1"
>chef
>attractive
sign me up
I'm australian and my dad loves the stuff and has been pushing the proper pronounciation on me my whole life. If I conclusively find out its actually different, I'm going to give him so much shit.

YesWuh-sesta

Attached: 28E7E22B-ADBD-4DEE-888B-62158C203A6E.jpg (1229x1300, 554K)

Worcester? MA? WHERE YOU LADS AT
508 here

All are correct, just depends on accent

Yeah central and west MA are just gutter trash, east of Worcester county is nice though besides like Fall River.

MA must be one of the only states where the capital city and surrounding areas are just far and away better than the rest of the state.

Heck yeah, I'd love to meet someone like that (I'm 6'5"). Usually girls that tall are a little too amazonian.

Should you exist you autistic faggot?

yes now eat my 5’9” dick

I'm in Boston but I can get to Worcester. We gonna run a train on this amazon? 6' and under only allowed.

Attached: 144428-004-A48B5604[1].jpg (449x350, 21K)

Can we all message her on POF and ask if she’s down for a Manlet Train?

King of manlets here in Worcester and ready to go.

I'm 5'11" let's go

We meet up at turtleboy at midnight. Bring lube.

Attached: 4CD58BFE-1DC9-470F-A01A-298E8E6553F5.jpg (400x300, 34K)

retards shouldn't but here you fucking are, OP

Attached: 1559388030853.gif (150x148, 996K)

don't cry fren, down a few more honkpills and make it through the day

Okay, This Is Epic

Sutton here but I'm 5'7 can I come haha

Absolutely not. Tall women are a mistake

That's not far from Worcester, come on in?

I'm 6'4" so this makes my cock hard

Attached: 1456696228044.jpg (300x300, 14K)

how did you do it bro

Attached: 1559935629885.webm (1214x1214, 1.7M)

Back the fuck off?

fuck wrong post. meant for this

I really didn't mean to put a question mark but that's what I get.

Wait... are we really doing this?

I'm 5 11 and my gf is 5 11, I just make sure she doesn't wear heels and it is fine.

Attached: 1557414168401.jpg (750x552, 238K)

>I just make sure she doesn't wear heels
Beta af

6'1 isn't that bad. She couldn't wear heels though.

Attached: 1530776425724.gif (330x330, 3.52M)

>She couldn't wear heels though
beta af

Based as fuck. I refuse to date any sub 5'7" womanlet because I don't want my sons to carry the accursed manlet genes. Heck, even 5'7" is stretching it desu if she's that short she better have a damn 9/10 face (without makeup)

And before you call me an incel there's literally nothing wrong with this, women do the exact same thing when they reject manlets so it actually feels good to get some payback

Honestly just let the manlets have the womanlets and they can start their own little dwarf tribes, while tall dudes get the taller ones and have chad tribes

wooh-ster (like woof but without the "f")
I went to a concert one time at the palladium and the singer was austrian and pronounced it war-chester which was pretty funny

You around for the manlet gangbang?

Yeah but she would never acknowledge you anyway. She's getting dicked by chad thundercock on his dad's yacht

haha could you imagine if they just slapped you around, calling you names and spitting on you while they choked you with their panties. Wouldn't that be horrible hahaa

mmm god she is hot i want her entire 6'1" body to step all over me and yank me in tight to hug me mmmmmmm god yes please god let me find a tall thick gf please

6’2” here and I actually prefer my woman short, shorter the better. Sorry manlets but regardless of how buff you are you still look cute trying to act big at the gym.

>you still look cute
th-thanks?

Think about it, what is more masculine than dominating a tall amazon with nothing but your muscles, then fucking the shit out her?

which one? I havent been to a concert there in a good while my man, but theres always a gaggle of manlets for new england metal and hardcore festival when I do go desu

You would go for the low hanging fruit and want a weird child/daddy relarionship with some 4 foot ten pig, wouldnt you faggot? Dont worry ill be ten times the man youll ever be to the 5 foot 10 girl youre supposed to be dating.

i'm an hour north, but i'm 6'2. I think i'll let you manlets have this one. go get em champs

>9/10 face without makeup

Doesn't exist, unless you compare to other non makeup faces

I WANT DWARVES TO LEAVE.

MFW I super liked her but did not get any snu snu

Attached: tall mommy.png (720x1280, 693K)

Dominating her into pegging you

6'2 here. Under 5'4 and i have to bend down to kiss them its a pain in the ass

Attached: tinder dog slut.png (268x484, 203K)

I'm handsome as fuck, but act cool as fuck in front of them in a cocky way, I dunno, you gotta imagine if they are gonna want a Manlet, then what would he be like, then act like that. My go to is Tom Cruise in top gun, tall chicks dig that.

pretty sure anyone who puts their Instagram on tinder is jus shilling for followers

stop larping pedro

take your meds

no shit. Still my one chance in life to smash a giantress unless I move to a big city

Attached: tinder mail mommy.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

wrong board. not fitness. fuck off, manlet incel.

I believe in you user. I (5'11" manlet king) have dated a taller chick (6'1" girl (female)) before, and will again. Godspeed

Dating tall chicks is based as fuck. This used to be a trait men looked for in women back in 1960-2000. Used to be you looked like a massive baller walking around with some tall woman in a dress.

Attached: 1549631024777.jpg (1631x918, 1.17M)

worq-zter

Nothing wrong with tall women, except most of them have higher standards for height. A 6'0" woman is fine, but a 6'0" woman who only dates men 6'3" and above and then complains she can't find a "good man" can fuck off

fuckkkk... muh dick...

Attached: 1542342393961.jpg (480x474, 26K)

would date.
feels good not being a manlet.

This.

Yes. I have done it plenty of times and I'm the same height as you. currently dating a girl that's 5'10", wish she was taller.

>McDonalds notification

She's not tall. She's about my height (I'm 6ft) and I'm a manlet. I get heightmogged by all my friends. I'm the smallest guy in the group.
Being sub 6'3 sucks. I wanna kill myself or get leg-extension surgery. Fuck my life.

Guys who are not even manlets but are super insecure about their height are such a turn off. Would rather date a manlet

Holy shit the insecurity is strong here.
You really do never learn

im right here baby

I seriously hope my kid ain't getting his size from the wife, looking at this thread made me realise that being a manlet ain't just a physical disability

I think I read somewhere that height is inheried from the father, iirc. That's why even tall women aim for taller guys.

i live a block away and they had kino deals

"voostah" t. saffer

Tall women are much less heightist than sub 5'3 midgets

wahhh wahhh. trade places and see how it really feels.

6'2 here with vans on, i love tall and short women , i preffer short women to bang but tall women to breed with , my current gf is a 5'8 northern european so my boy will be.at least 6'1 like me

Protip u arent 6 foot barefoot more like 5'10.5

Attached: 1473720909960.jpg (1083x634, 438K)

6' woman here, dating 6'8 dude. Be short and sad OP.

I'm dating a literal 6'3" model (I'm a 6'4" brad no lie) and honestly I miss shorter girls. Also I feel insecure when she's taller than me in heels, so I puff my chest out more subconsciously and look like an asshole

Idk, maybe it's just because she's sticc and I miss thicc

Where ru from?
Weymouth Jow Forumsizen checking in

Dude how the fuck are you 6'4 and still insecure?? I thought i was a major fag for being insecure at 6'1 with a tall gf

why are they so mean user