Do jump squats do anything that regular squats don't?

Do jump squats do anything that regular squats don't?

Attached: 0980923840928409.webm (480x600, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amxnguxen/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make my penis hard.

enhanced calf muscles

destroy your lumbar and knees

Imagine being a time traveller and trying to explain to people in 1919 that in the future, women work out in the company of men wearing clothes specially designed to make them look naked. And if a man notices, he's the bad guy.

Go outside

>And if a man notices, he's the bad guy.
who let the incel in here?

i just called a gym and asked to speak with the manager. i said i'll only join the gym if no thots are there. he hung up.

who was in the wrong here?

Kys tranny, you'll never pass

Good way to fuck up your spine

>tranny
uh oh. Looks like someone took a wrong turn and ended up in 2008.

The thots, as always

Kys tranny, you'll never pass

they're good at getting attention.

if you want to actually build explosiveness and athletic ability you would be doing power cleans.

says the guy posting on Jow Forums

I don't say this very often but you are a nigger. get gender reassignment surgery then kys.

Im starting to think this is a reddit movement to force people to do this ironically, shitting up 4 chins more than it already is

that thot doing regular squats would make my dick hard tbqh

gay much?

Did you take a wrong turn when trying to go to /v/?

Destroying your knees and looking like a Crossfag

trannies living in this guy's head rent free apparently.

retards mad. He's 100% right

sauce

have sex, I beg you

Yes, it makes you look like a retard

Have sex, shower, lose weight, just go out side nigga LOL

>Have sex with my wife i beg you*
Sorry my post cut off, stupid phone

You're only the bad guy if you're an ugly creep. There should really be Chad-only gyms.

This is me too. Please shower after having sex with my wife

ur gay haha

Is she even going down low enough?

Yes very. Hence my previous 4 posts offering my wife for sex

Tranny fuck, honestly my faggot, go fuck yourself vile freak lmaoooooooooo

Hey bro(don't get triggered) but I think you should seriously stop being a faggot. Try killing yourself alright man?

Ahem the correct way to warn someone is
*TRIGGER WARNING*
like so

actually yeah they do. they raised my vertical a LOT. that + toe squats were huge for me.

They look goofy but I think they have value for people training for explosive movement, from the little I know they're good for sprinting and basketball. Obviously you dont use particularly heavy weight otherwise you'll rip your joints.

Yes, but not for her and barely like this

maybe have sex some time

The people replying to you calling you an incel are just modern white knights

this is who is calling you an incel btw

Attached: thisiswhoiscallingyouincel.png (1136x3256, 1.32M)

they want men to look, they just don't want that man being you haha

#rekt

instagram.com/amxnguxen/?hl=en

they saw it coming that's why they voted for Hitler

You will NEVER. PASS.
...freak

Much more of a power-focused movement, used to build explosiveness and improve things like your vertical jump. Actually a good exercise if you know what you're doing and that's your training goal. This thot is doing them wrong tho, should be low reps (like 3ish) with roughly 40% of your squat 1RM, focusing on being as explosive as possible.

Ignore the other user that says power cleans are better, these are far more sport-specific (depending on your sport of course).

If you have no need for power and only care about strength/aesthetics tho I wouldn't bother with them

t. physical therapist

You don't belong here

Attached: Reddit_Armie.png (400x400, 92K)

they help you jump higher, which will be great for you OP. as we all know, white boys can't jump

>women get mad at you for checking them out
sucks to be ugly. better you than me kek

What if he's asexual?

umm did you just assume xer gender?
also autocorrect is a bigot and doesnt think xer is a word

Can you retards please shut up with this forced meme? I lift in order to repress my gender dysphoria and man up. I don’t need to hear you fags bitch and moan about trannies, I come here to discuss the improvement of the human body as a tool and a weapon, not to hear about gender shit. Go back to Jow Forums

brutal red-pill
will he recover? probably not

haha this

you need to lay off Jow Forums lad. I can only image what kind of a cringelord you are in person

Develops your fast twitch muscle fibers to help with explosive power.
Better for athleticism and conditioning, but slightly inferior for raw strength

Retard, make it 1914 and explain that it was an inevitable consequence of the stupid war they are about to fight ruining everything forever.

Attached: 1538190551768.jpg (2032x2044, 428K)

Attached: 1560343714711.jpg (640x695, 58K)

incels BTFO

dilate subhuman

Just go to the timeline where Hitler won and the holocaust actually happened. None of this would be an issue.

Imagine being a time traveller and trying to explain that you find it imperative to make a post on a mongolian basketweaving forum in the year 2019 regarding the hypothetical situation of telling a man from 100 years in the past about a cultural norm back in your time.

Nobody:

Literally nobody:

Literally not a single soul:

Jow Forums: ovulate

Interesting, around nineteen minutes in or so you mention the archetypal disdain for women in fascists. I think the empire actually did a better job exemplifying this even though it was very subtle. Something that always struck me in the original movies was that the Empire didn't have any women in their ranks... which was strange contrasted by the rebels who had Mon Mothma, along with several women in their bases on Yavin and Hoth, even several female pilots (who were ultimately removed from the final cuts or dubbed over, in the case of the A-Wing pilot in RotJ.) Imperial misogyny actually became a thing in the EU. When watching the new movies I was surprised this angle was dropped with the First Order. Now, though, after watching this, I think I better understand why. I suppose that was a bit of a hot button issue and was deemed to make the First Order less marketable.

she's clearly launching off from using quads/hanstrigs/glutes to straighten herself, no activation of calves.

Creator of spandex in yoga pants is a man. If you can time travel you should think about assassinating Joseph Shivers since he's the reason why this whole thing started kek

Attached: Shivers.jpg (434x600, 117K)

And yet again we see that the architect of man's plight is... man himself.

>Responds to racist with politically correct question
>Gets called Jow Forumstardy and cringlelord.

Like pottery.

Epic 9gag tiktok post, good sir. Upvote!

You wouldn't be an issue either

yeah they fuck up your knees and other joints

Why are women always doing dumb shit at the gym?

>no activation of calves
wrong. if you dont know shit, refrain from posting.

Holy shit please kys

ew

kys faggot

>Dr.Pizza
You can't fucking make this up.

just glance every once in a while, no longer than 2 seconds at a time

No, it's an exercise only doable for thots since you need very light weight to do them.

>Dr Cheese

Attached: 85EBCA9B-CE76-4478-A4BE-F7CA0A6D7078.png (600x500, 89K)