What the fuck bros. I'm 6'1 so I never cared about this manlet shit. But this girl asked me what my shoe size is...

What the fuck bros. I'm 6'1 so I never cared about this manlet shit. But this girl asked me what my shoe size is, and it's 43 (size 10 US)

Apparently the cut-off for footlets is now size 11+

Which exercises can I do to increase my feet size?

Attached: Untitled.png (472x393, 106K)

FEETED

What? I've never heard a woman complain about shoe size on a guy. And how is size 10 small? I'm a size 11, and from my experience sizes 8-11 are normally the first sizes that get sold out.

The fuck is wrong with this world?

Attached: 1560624089437.jpg (244x250, 4K)

She probably thinks that old bullshit about foot size and dick size is true, just send her a dick pic bro trust me

Tell her my feet may be small but I got a big heart

"Hehe"
Cut that out first and her out second.

Dude I'm 5'9 and my feet are 11
You must look like you have tiny ballerina feet

>Tell her my feet may be small but I got a big dick
ftfy

Doubt that you're 6'1" with such manlet foot size. Quit lying breh

Woman are retarded and think dick size is tied into the hox gene.

HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE FUCK, if your dicc is 6.5”+ just tell her that your feet are small but your chin-chin is big. If it’s smaller than 6.5”, just kys

Attached: 0F670E2C-40DE-4B5F-958D-D4C3514B2A08.jpg (1087x1080, 78K)

thats like a 9.5? What the fuck is wrong with you that's small as shit. Im 5'11 and size 12 and have a huge ass dick so there is definitely a connection between the two

How is size 10 small though?

Ask her how would she know

What the fuck

If you gotta ask you're a foot let lmao

>hehe

you're such a fucking faggot

>hox genes
Why did you remind me of my developmental biology classes

Attached: phonecrush.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Can I just buy bigger shoes and pretend I'm size 11?

this is just another shit test, if I were you I would stop talking send a dick pic and ask if she wants to fuck

>hehe
Faggot

nice, yet another thing that I'll be insecure about
>hairlet
>manlet
>jawlet
>footlet
>pajeet
thanks mom and dad!

>send a dick pic and ask if she wants to fuck
Based. This is the ONLY way to get laid.

Want to be my sidekick?

How the fuck are you pajeet and a hairlet? Hair is the only positive feature most pajeets have

Honestly a dude with small feet is pretty fucking awkward. US men’s 10 is pretty small on a 6’+ guy, I'm 5’10” and I wear an 11.5

In Germany that is at least average, maybe even above average

sorry even though your quads are impressive, i actually started hanging out exclusively with asian guys. this way i get least mogged as a bald 5'2 pajeet with a receding chin.
nope, lost that lottery too.

Size 13 master race

Also that girl is retarded she actually thinks shoe size correlated with big dick. Some skinny tall dude probably tricked her and she thought his 6 incher was 8” because of how it looks in comparison to his skinny body

I was joking until this became serious. Is size 10 legit small

FUCK

Attached: 1560004833164.jpg (602x709, 94K)

sidekicks aren't for mogging, they're for crime-fighting and they also get the girls I don't want

How do you not tip over in a stiff breeze?

>43
>small
wtf?? average for men is 41-42

6ft with UK size 8.5 here, US size 9. I have a girlfriend who I've been with for 3 years and she has literally not once ever commented on my feet size. What type of bottom of the barrel fucking roasties are you chatting to that would judge you on your feet size? Is this what you guys chat to potential mates about? SAD FUCKS

Jow Forums is probably the most insecure board in all of Jow Forums.

Do you actually want to date a woman who asks you your fucking shoe size?

If you’re 6’1” then yeah, it’s a bit on the small side, but I wouldn’t call you a footlet just by looking at you

>footlets

When will they fucking learn

Attached: 1554080892548.jpg (600x315, 21K)

5'7"
size 12 US feet

ay lmao

I'm 6ft I wear 11.5-12 depending on the shoe

tiptoe game must be strong

>tfw you want to nut, but get footmogged by her ex

Attached: 1415973353315_Image_galleryImage_Angela_Belassie_s_size_tw.jpg (306x380, 35K)

kek, I would imply thats what she was thinking though and that you are willing to prove her wrong. i know the saying isn't true cos my feet are fairly big

Fucking kangaroo freak.

m8 stop taking this site seriously, you'll end up with a dark manlet mentality and overall have a shit time. this goes for all of you niggers

Well yeah, /fa/ & /mu/ has shit taste, noone owns guns on Jow Forums, noone hikes in /out/, and everyone loses money in Jow Forums, etc. Welcome to Jow Forums summer

Attached: 1559464178194.jpg (240x210, 9K)

>just be yourself bro

Attached: wide-feet.jpg (350x263, 10K)

Bro, you're a fag
She's shit-testing you
Play it cool please, don't sperg out on female bs tests

Nigga I'm 5'8" and size 9-9.5 (40 in Europe), and that's tiny for my height (as in I don't know a single man of my height with this foot size). I think you might be a bit of a footlet for your height. My dad is my height or maybe used to be slightly taller and he has your size feet.

>43
HAHA I'm a manlet and I have bigger feet than you.

>This is the ONLY way to get laid.
Are you actually retarded or do you just play one on the internet?
Genuinely curious

>9.5 shoes
>6'4 height
>7.5 dick
Not giving one fugg

Fuck this shit, now I have to cope with being a 9.5 footlet too. I better just off myself, it was over before it even started.

Yeah I was just fucking around for a larf.
size 10 feet is fine.... If you like shopping in the kids section for shoes lol

Okay then “chad” how do I go from innocent texting to having a girl slob on my knob?

>/mu/
>This music sounds like shit
>Yeah but it's SUPPOSED to sound like shit pleb

You don't text, you meet irl

>made it in height
>made it in good hair
>but 7" wristcel
>now also size 10 footlet

Attached: pink-wojak.jpg (220x229, 9K)

If you go straight from innocent texting to a dick pic out of nowhere the only thing you'll have on your knob is your fist

What is this in UK?

Also:
>Hehe
That's what killed you not your baby feet

bruh who fucking cares

8-11?
Do you guys shoes in the kids section?

Don't forget handlet!

Attached: handmogg8.jpg (664x498, 36K)

girl is insecure about her own giant feet. women know how extremely unattractive having big feet is for a woman and they're running from acceptance with
>men should just have even bigger feet so mine look small by comparison
move on to a bitch that doesn't have giant feet.

no one worth associating with. I have a huge fucking varicocele on my left nut and not one of my sexual partners has asked or seemed to give a shit. also have fordyce spots on my dick but no one cares. most things are a big deal if you make it a big deal

also never come on here for actual advice. if you are ignorant on the subject matter you will never be able to sort through the shitposts. just come here for laughs

>size 8.5 here
Are you seriously not self conscious about your small feet?

I have a 12.5 which is small for a guy my size 6'2 and no one ever gave a fuck

The only people who do might buy into the dick size = foot size thing which might have some correlation but not be absolute

just because some faggot will ask im about a 7x7

m8 im 196cm tall and 43 shoe size, who cares about feet size

Attached: 1556828975203.png (732x972, 998K)

Do you know what a shit test is? If he sent that it would be an absolute fail

>women know how extremely unattractive having big feet is for a woman
Apologize

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

43 is completely average if not slightly above average. sub 41'ers are feetlets

t. 44.5

broski, you're too perfect for her, so she, as any woman would, is trying to find some imperfections to try to put herself above you.

just fuck and duck

44.5 masterrace btw - never sold out, always in stock

>Implying that isn't better than some roastie asking about your feet

>tfw have big feet and ring finger is longer than index
>tfw have all the clues of having a big bepis
>Have smol bepis
Life is pain

Eh you're lucky bruh. I wear a size 14 and it's such a motherfucking cunt to find any decent shoes that fit. I fucking hate shoe shopping more than anything, so I just wear flip flops 90% of the time.

Strengthening your feet can actually decreases your shoe size by tightening the arch which acts as a spring to absorb shock. I went down two sizes amd gained an inch on my calves from ruck marching in the Army.
First a foot fetish, now a literal foot fetish. Can't even be a natural small shoed compact statured man anymore. Wtf, women?

Imagine being this petty

Find a good woman, and get married ASAP. These hoes are worthless

PETITE FEET
FEMININE STEP

Women don't care how many KHVs are attracted to them, you mong.

Attached: b6c.png (680x680, 230K)

kek wtf
could this be a rare of a female foot fetishist. i literally can't see any other justification caring that a man has a size 10 foot.

>all these replys and still no hehe poster

hehe

Attached: images.jpg (146x146, 4K)

It's all about aesthetics
8-10 looks best
11+ = clown shoes
< 8 = yikes

1 you got shit tested with the dumbest bait and you failed
2 why would you even care

5’7
8.5 men’s US
everyday I suffer

>tfw shoe sizes range from 10.5 to 12 US
Why can't manufacturers be consistent

5'3"
Size 6

Roasties are innovating their shit tests.

How big is your peepee?

Dude i am 5'8" and my shoe size is 42. 43 is manlet tier and if you are 6'1" that's tiny for your height

fpbp

Average. Looks fucking huge on me though.

You’re fine than

Good christ, we found Sideshow Mel.

Yeah, I got a nice dick and I'm ripped. None of this matters though since I wear a shirt and pants and all bitches see is me being 5'3".

Go to Ross. 14s out the ass

>size 43

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x700, 267K)

>5'7
>7.5 feet
>6inch dick

Attached: 1555775487718.png (1117x634, 224K)

>6ft 1 with size 12 UK feet (size 13 amerilard)

Looks fucking ridiculous and i hate it. If im wearing fitted trousers it looks like im wearing canoes

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 5K)

Just date tiny asians and latinas user