Citizens of Jow Forums, what are your hobbies? do you like history, collecting seashells, art...maybe something else...

citizens of Jow Forums, what are your hobbies? do you like history, collecting seashells, art...maybe something else? tell me.
>inb4 why are you asking
i'm trying to form some hobbies that aren't shitposting here or alt chans this summer since college has left me empty.

Attached: 1507917492711.jpg (349x488, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5_R7VVLUW0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Book reading.
Lame I know, but I love to read.

tabletop d&d and digitally drawing sometimes

Attached: 1515013981013.jpg (1241x1179, 121K)

8 “9=3 #’648:!!!

Attached: BE7A348B-288F-4A79-80C4-F65DD6474FA2.png (495x362, 423K)

Making phone homescreens

Attached: 0swofuqnzak01.jpg (4540x2738, 721K)

got any recommendations?

>tabletop d&d
Same here, which edition do you play?

I collect wallpapers that other people post. I currently have 1700+.

5(@5 8# 043556 +99”, @+57@“”6! :)

Clothing. I spend way too much time on /fa/.
Also cooking and reading.

Attached: 675642432.png (600x750, 900K)

#97;€# 8;5343#58;*! :)

used to draw but never got any good

only 5 ED
I desperately want to try out 3.5 or 2nd ED sometime though

>only 5 ED
I play 5e too

>I desperately want to try out 3.5 or 2nd ED sometime though
I hate 3.5 desu

I want to try 2nd Ed. too though (and also 1e for the matter), old D&D intrigues me.

programming/hacking/network security (also major)
working out
guitar
mountain biking
first person shooters
coin collecting

I need to get back into the coin game though, I hate paying money to buy them but they are so fucking hard to find. Normally old people have a ton of weird ones but I don't know any old people right now.

>programming major
this is random but, how hard did you study/code back in college? do you have a strong math background?

I'm in college currently and my major is Cyber Security. My University is heavy in STEM stuff so we have a lot of computer and informatics majors to choose from, Cyber Security is a pretty weird one though.

>how hard did you study/code back in college? do you have a strong math background?
My core classes are very heavy in programming, databasing, and networking shit and they only increase in difficulty. I'm absolute shit at math, I fucking hate it, so I took an easy math course route. The thing with Cyber Security is that math is pretty irrelevant unless you want to work for the NSA or something where algorithms and the theories and the mathematics behind computers are the crux of what you are doing. For me I just need to how to use the tools, not how to build them, if that makes any sense. Right now I'm just doing a lot of webscraping and fundamental database stuff, I'm only a freshman. The funny thing is, right now I'm looking to work for the Navy or a government contractor so despite me having no math skills I'm doing fine.

Before I got to college I did a lot of stuff on my own which helped me get in I think, and it also helped me with my classes since I've already done the stuff we're covering when I was in high school.

Sorry this is more than you asked for.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5_R7VVLUW0

no, this helps me quite a bit actually.
wasn't expecting such a detailed answer. thanks!

also good luck

So to be late, but any action or adventure (maybe action adventure) are really good.

*sorry

I love photography. You don’t need a fancy camera to get into it, and I find it’s very stress-relieving to be out in nature

gambling

Attached: check'd.png (325x260, 59K)

Yes I quite like history, I most recently read A Frozen Hell by William Trotter, good book on the winter war

Attached: 10110-004-47F7E493.jpg (250x300, 18K)

I look for discrepancies in the Poincaré conjecture, otherwise I review papers in applied math and physics. That's my hobby I guess... I play music sometimes.