Sometimes I look up at the little fan on top of my ceiling. It just keeps going...

Sometimes I look up at the little fan on top of my ceiling. It just keeps going, Its purpose is defined and its reasons for operation are clear. Then I look at myself and simply think why. Out of all the drops in this big universe why did I have to be human. I have been given no purpose, I don't know how to stay functional, and I just that I was naturally drawn to my purpose. I wish that I didn't need to waste my time with so many hobbies. I wish that I could just focus on one simple thing, just keep doing it and be happy. But instead I have to ride the wave of my emotions and constantly seek out to find new things. Why was I born this way. Why Am I not more simple. Why the hell am II here and why Can't I just be happy with existence. I can't believe that I have a place in this world because It has frequently told me otherwise and no matter how many people that tricked themselves try to trick me. I can't see myself believing otherwise. Still though I'm just going to keep drifting in this whirlpool of cosmic pointlessness until one day I sink knowing so little about who I truly was that it's laughable to think that I ever thought that I figured anything out. Because I can't say anything with 100% certainty. I've been proven wrong so many times before that I've just learned to try to understand and once you start trying to understand, You realize that's It's hard. It's hard to know anything for sure and it's much more easy just to have faith. But when You have faith, you don't understand. You know but don't understand. You know but you don't understand. But otherwise You understand and don't know. You can't feel good either way. No matter how much pretending you do once you feel this way You can't go back. I can't fool myself again guys. I just have to stick here with this with my now drained husk of an ego and wallow in my own meaninglessness. Then one day It will be over. But i'm scared.even if there is no point I don't wanna not able to connect the dots anymore.

Attached: (610).jpg (800x800, 228K)

DESPACITO

YEET

Attached: YEET.jpg (783x227, 20K)

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 78K)

I don't expect anything of you

Good post

I read it

I wish I could feel good

WUBBA LUBBA DAB DESPACITO!!! YEET!!!

Attached: 56.png (351x624, 561K)

thank's for keeping me company

THANKS FOR GIVING ME B O N E C A N C E R

Attached: 74.jpg (387x468, 38K)

Ironic how now that we live in the information age we are asking more questions than ever. It's not like we'll ever be transcendent beings that can know everything about existence and understand their belonging in the universe, so there's no real point in trying. It's the mindset that's important when it comes to getting yourself out of a mental rut.

Attached: 1520366035096.jpg (858x1000, 68K)

But for real though just stop overthinking it. First recognize what's preventing you from being happy and then come up with a solution and go through with it, easier said then done but you'll get there.

You're mum gay!

Attached: 14.jpg (600x580, 85K)

I have no belonging in the universe
I never said that I was sad. I am happy.

u momma a faggot to XDD

Attached: 13.jpg (226x223, 14K)

DUBS CONFIRM UR MUM GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I just have to stick here with this with my now drained husk of an ego and wallow in my own meaninglessness.
I dunno man you seem kinda sad

I just started doing whatever felt good once I stopped caring about myself

C U C K
U
C
K

Attached: image.jpg (890x898, 104K)

Hey man trust me everyone goes through a point at least once in their life when they're feeling at their lowest, sometimes even multiple times. Eventually you'll realize that nothing really matters which will lead you to one of two conclusions: either that nothing matters so you shouldn't continue with life, or that you should just make the most of life while it lasts. You shouldn't look to do things because they're meaningful in the grander scheme of things, but because they're meaningful and fun to you personally. Just remember that we'll always be here for you bud, I'm glad that you decided to talk to us about this.

Attached: 1519005179378.jpg (666x900, 500K)

ok

it doesn't seem like it's ok dude

Fuck off retard, blogposts belong on

nothing is Ok.

If you have a Steam account or somewhere you would like to talk just tell me. I just don't like seeing you like this

The fan and you are more similar than you think user. The function and purpose is defined by you not by the universe. From the universe stand point you are the fan are both part of the universe itself. There is no need for you to do anything it will always be that way.
You have to realize that GOD is color blind user. There is no white and black for him. This is a delusion you were born with. We humans are dualistic creatures, we need reference point. And this is where enlightenment comes in. The first the the realization that everything is as it should be.

Attached: 1521917785313.gif (600x400, 1.19M)

the fan cannot suffer

You can't either.

Attached: 207965363481.png (558x744, 428K)

I'm going to bed

I do though. even if nothing is real I still can't ignore it.

Good night friend
I hope you'll feel better

I hope you die in your sleep.

ok

Your suffering is meaningless.
It's rendered out by your ability to not suffer.
The real suffering is suffering in singularity which isn't real.
You are delusional. You don't have to ignore it by the will itself. You are biological machine nothing more. There are many ways to change machine's state.

Attached: 1503173052151.png (429x437, 134K)

Bye
You can't will yourself into not feeling bad just as a lightbulb can't will itself into not being bright

You just have to find that light switch that'll make the lightbulb bright

You can buts thats too complicated for someone like you. You are a machine nigger. Just do the opposite you did to suffer. Thats just one way of changing your state. There are billion others.
Root of every emotion is its opposite. You nigger should start with hedonism its a art of pleasure.

Attached: 1503660589723.png (450x558, 388K)

Everything in this life is completely meaningless so don't try to look for purpose because it doesn't exist , think about it wild animals don't lie around depressed all day but we do that's because we are still programmed for survivability while in the modern world there isn't any need for it so we invented religion so we can have purpose. Life is totally random and chaotic so nothing will ever go as you planned it you just have to accept that.

What really helped me is understanding what it is to be physically happy , just go on the internet and read on serotonin,dopamine and oxytocin.

>We are slaves to our animal bodies
Not gonna reply again.

stop thinking

Attached: 1525539327065.png (434x531, 198K)

Fuck off