Western women

I see a lot of people bitching about western women, but honestly it's your own fault.
Why even bother when you can get a superior asiang gf? Cuter, more pleasant, cooks for you and adores you. How can western women even compete?
I don't get why men bother with western women. Asians qts are better and ripe for the taking. Imagine if suddenly women were bombarded with attention by 1 billion ultra chads. That's what's happening, but to men. Your suffering is your only fault.

Attached: IMG_5693.jpg (2394x1072, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.uni-hamburg.de/oag//noag/noag1995_2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need to get the master race of exclusive asians rolling already

>I see a lot of people bitching about western women, but honestly it's your own fault.
correct. Its a the result of a failure to control women. Its not that hard, even mudslimes can do it.
>Why even bother when you can get a superior asiang gf? ....etc ....
sage

biggest problem is that they age faster than raw milk. Asians can be cute maybe 20-35 but after that it all goes to shit and wrinkles. I guess if you're a 20s chad looking for spins you don't give a shit, but if you are looking for someone to settle with then it is a viable concern.

I made the decision years ago that if i am still "single" after 30 i will get with an asian girl.

Six months till i hit 30 and white women are worse than ever and i have to legit fight off asian exchange students who live near me.

Tried my best to be the best man i could be for years on end but the entitlement of white girls along with the insanity of post modern identity politics shows no end.

Announcing sage is against the rules. This isn't reddit, it''s not a downvote.

Attached: 1525456345912.png (614x609, 80K)

If only asian women weren't so fucking ugly. Maybe I'm just biased but I can't can't feel attracted to a woman who doesn't have an aquiline nose. I just find small noses disgusting, or if they're "button" noses, or bridgeless, or there is lots of nostril on display like most black and asian noses, it just makes me think of them as primitive.

Asians will never be as beautiful as whites, no race ever will be. All the QT Asian bullshit is propaganda. What really makes you think they're any better? AND what the hell makes you think white women are so bad? It's the media and propaganda that has made you think this. Sure, not all of them are perfect, but all the women in the world have the same problem as western women; not just the ones you know or has seen tinder screens of.

I mean, look at Thai girls: complete filthy whores and gold-diggers. Look at Chinese: Neurotic, soulless gold-diggers. Look at Japanese: Fake, "kawaii" superficial and fickle airheads. Look at (Worst) Koreans: Superficial, plastic surgery craving whores who want to be lip-synching sluts.

That bitch in OP pic is a great example of a fake, superficial, dmub fucking whore. Just as bad as any western instagram whore.

Attached: 1494632296735.jpg (818x1024, 120K)

downvoted

White women are honestly nauseating

Why aren't you doing it then? I broke up with my belgian gf 2 years ago and immediately had a qt jap from a very rich family all over me. Best relationship I've ever had. Paid for my trip to Japan, cooks for me every day, buys me stuff. The difference is immense. At first I didn't like asians either, but now, I've been ruined. No other woman will ever satisfy me.

chinese food in barcelona is bretty good, especially when the qt restaurant owner's daughter does shots of rice wine with you.

why do asians in spain speak better spanish than they do english here in the states?

you should've gone rice diet earlier
I've always prefered asian faces, I don't get how its propaganda.

Attached: 1519954272092.jpg (1936x1936, 547K)

Race mixing is still race mixing

Attached: 1526107537378.jpg (691x1024, 197K)

Attached: white women vs asian women.jpg (1520x1513, 441K)

Tzuyu much fap

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Oh so that's how they got that facial structure for Kaiji's girlfriend

Attached: b0013537_9451847.jpg (350x322, 55K)

Race mixing still goes against tradition,you are being progressive and destroying your "pure" roots along with hers.
Aka a degenerate.
And when most yellow fever fags want a "qt traditional asian gf".
Good luck finding an actual traditional asian girl that would betray her own kind like a fucking slut.

Shogunate and Imperial Japan liked to execute race traitors.

So much make up on face is completley different color compared to neck meat. Disgusting.

Attached: 1526268540716.png (592x576, 961K)

Show me in the New Testament of the Bible.

Attached: qt.jpg (500x752, 60K)

lol

>Race mixing still goes against tradition
Hitler allowed White-Asian marriage in Nazi Germany.

>And when most yellow fever fags want a "qt traditional asian gf".
>Good luck finding an actual traditional asian girl that would betray her own kind like a fucking slut.
That's every single Asian woman.

>Shogunate and Imperial Japan liked to execute race traitors.
And they gave a pass to Whites.

Attached: hitler-youth-members-with-japanese-adolescents-in-tokyo-1938-H3AFEJ.jpg (1300x1027, 127K)

>Hitler allowed White-Asian marriage in Nazi Germany
Show me. Not the only retard who said this and then shown irrelevant statements that do not say anything about marriage.

/Our idol/ deserves a little more respect than that.

Attached: BTFO.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

based

Attached: 1526347873335.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: m6QSE6bgTr256GMXFNG7_174.gif (400x288, 1.9M)

>And they gave a pass to Whites.
Especially Japan under Tokugawa when it didnt allow a single fucking foreigner in the country and Imperial Japan that wants americans (white) out of the pacific.

They were very welcoming indeed for whites. By giving them lead in the face as a gift and torturing them.

>www2.uni-hamburg.de/oag//noag/noag1995_2.pdf

This book takes the stance that it was mostly due to political convenience. But it doesn't get around to mentioning the following until the end of the chapter:

>The majority of the cases that were prolonged into the late 1930s and early 1940s were either resolved in the victims' favor or never... The overwhelming majority of the reported marriage cases were dated after 1936...

So the majority of these marriages were either granted or ignored. The citation also provides several examples of German-Japanese marriages.

Given that Hitler appears to have been an actual weeb, I don't buy this book's premise. But the Japanese were certainly discriminated against in Nazi Germany. Just in different ways. It just wasn't a race question the Nazis had a coordinated answer for. Marriage was allowed.

Attached: truth-japan1.jpg (476x372, 47K)

>Especially Japan under Tokugawa when it didnt allow a single fucking foreigner in the country and Imperial Japan that wants americans (white) out of the pacific.
Until they were forced to by the US in the Black Ship incident, which completely revitalized their economy. Every single major event in Japanese history has revolved around the West in some way. They have tried to keep us out. Every single time they've tried has never worked out in their favor. Every time they opened their door (including post WWII) they've benefited.

There is nowhere in Asia that more worships Whiteness, White ideas, and Whites themselves than Japan.

Attached: 1525739471479.png (1136x640, 916K)

>host tries to hook up kang with chink
cuckss

Are you ill? Lolis are superior

Asian men get tired of seeing White guys walk off with their women.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Attached: Crazy (1).webm (320x180, 2.55M)

Benefited by losing their thousand year traditions and becoming america's little pet and now a degenerate anime shithole full of sluts and people suiciding because of working too much.

Kill yourself,they should have never opened the gates to the shitty jewish west,especially JEW AMERICA

oh god i cant watch this without raging

Attached: 1487261232225.gif (240x176, 912K)

>they should have never opened the gates to the shitty west
Then they wouldn't have raped slav ass.

Attached: 1515437221305.jpg (500x368, 103K)

Japan was defending their territory against the russians in the war. The Russians wanted to expand their land to Korea.
What does this have to do with anything,amerikan?

>superior asian gf
They only look good with makeup, they are masters of disguise.
Also, even if you consider asian girls cute without makeup, their guys are mostly cuck manlets, and if you end up having a son and not a daughter they will be one of them.

>Benefited by losing their thousand year traditions
When?

>Kill yourself,they should have never opened the gates to the shitty jewish west,especially JEW AMERICA
Can't argue with that, but they really didn't have a choice. Shortly after they conquered their Island for the Caucaziod Ainu people, Kukai made his "Journey to the West" and brought back Zen Buddism. This caused the ruling class to take up art to the exclusion of all else, leaving the power vacuum filled by the Samurai which would break down into civil war, because it was just a stop gap. A civil war fueled by superior Western weapons. The winner Tokugawa, like you said, closed the country to stop things like the weapons we'd pumped into their conflict. Until we forced them to open the country. This prompted a civil war in Japan, and the winners discided that the only way to survive was to westernize and start trying to colonize. Which put them into conflict with Russia, which brought them into allice with Britain, which sucked them into WWI. After WWI they were unwilling to give up their Western-style imperialism, which put them increasingly into conflict with a West that had given it up. And that brought the alliance with Hitler, WWII, the bombs, and the rebuilding of their country by the US. Which caused an even more massive revitalization then when we did the first time.

There has never been a time when Japan and its culture weren't in direct contact with the West and Western ideas. You attack that, you attack what it means to be Japanese.

Attached: tumblr_p66ehwdhJX1uxup7no1_1280.jpg (801x1200, 273K)

all women are whores and gold diggers if given any right, you literally have to beat them to be decent people but since this is not allowed in the west, the west wont have decent woman

They did pretty damn well in that war, actually.

Wasamatter?

Attached: cute.gif (500x299, 1004K)

Attached: 1521803418356.jpg (1926x1190, 236K)

who's this woman?

Japan would have ever stood a chance if they didn't industrialize. They learned from the West.

OP you are so fucking right.Ever since i moved to Korea my life is so much better.I almost gave up all hope when i was in EU.White women cant compare to Asian women.

Attached: 0ed50d0a9cd038d25bc3567aae7242530b417a70_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

>they didnt have a choice
Just like North Korea right?
They didnt have a choice to keep being closed to the west?

>when
Right now,tard. The modern Japanese give zero fucks about their past during Shogunate rules,pre-western degenerate influence.
All the city folks are not even into Shinto religion anymore,they just work and work till they kill themselves.
The only traditional ones are in rural villages,keep practising Shinto and the old pre-western ways.

And when you think more about it.
Majority of Japanese populations are in these shitty cities.

Makes you think how many are still pre-western.
Thank you America.

>Just like North Korea right?
>They didnt have a choice to keep being closed to the west?
I don't see how the comparison is apt.

>Right now,tard. The modern Japanese give zero fucks about their past during Shogunate rules,pre-western degenerate influence.
I'm pretty sure you'll find that Japan still maintains it's traditions.

>All the city folks are not even into Shinto religion anymore
Well, to the extent that that's happening, and I don't agree with you about how much it's happening, it's because Shinto isn't really a religion as much as it is a collection of folk lore. You can only not find Tanuki in the woods so many times before you start to think they probably don't actually exist.

>The only traditional ones are in rural villages,keep practising Shinto and the old pre-western ways.
There are no pre-western Japanese ways. None. There never have been.

Attached: tumblr_n20objEdLI1qbt6ndo1_500.jpg (480x640, 87K)

>There are no pre-western Japanese ways. None. There never have been.
>what is the Kenmu Restoration period
>and every other period where the West didnt encounter and start trading with the japs

Absolutely brainlet

Attached: 1516246516730s.jpg (250x227, 7K)

See Even before they had any contact with Europeans, they'd already been in contact with Caucaziods. And Kukai's "Journey to the West" is regarded as a journey to the West in Japan. Much like other Asian cultures, they make little distinction between other Western cultures. There's just more advanced Western and less advanced.

>what is the Kenmu Restoration period
Part of a brief power struggle, in which the Imperial house took power from the Samurai, only to lose it again three years later. Why do you mention it?

>Absolutely brainlet
Words hurt, user. Words hurt.

Attached: penis.jpg (332x476, 62K)

You have different definitions of "West"

From who? Japan? No I don't. Those are the only two items in Japans history that did not revolve around Europeans. And in their mind, they still revolve around they revolve around the West.

Attached: 1518771724323m.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

Lucky me. According to pol, I'm not white since I'm Spanish, so you won't mind me racemixing with asian qt's then, right?

Attached: IMG_5787.jpg (750x1334, 111K)

Keep living on my brother. I used to think asians weren't such a big deal in the past. Now I'm converted as well. It's so refreshing having a woman idolizing you.

Cant you stay in your own fucking kind?
Fucking hell the hypocrisy.
Being against niggers taking a load in your women but advocating the same shit but different ethnics.

If your women are shit,fix them.
Doesn't take a smartass to know that.

"Western Influence" specificly means European and American.
Not by race,otherwise the middle east would be considered western and not middle eastern.

>Being against niggers
Because niggers have the lowest IQ, highest violence, lowest work ethic, and highest genetic illness rate in the world.

Attached: niggers and jews.png (1198x718, 99K)

>Cant you stay in your own fucking kind?
Can't you stop your larp?

I mean, come on.

>"Western Influence" specificly means European and American.
To you. Not to them. And again, those are the only two items that don't involve Europeans directly. There has never been a time when Japan and its culture weren't in direct contact with the West and Western ideas.

Attached: getinthecorner.webm (676x720, 1.89M)

>can you stop your larp

The only larpers here are you who advocate race mixing,something a jew would say to eliminate the white race

Are you sure about that.

Attached: article.jpg (1013x657, 84K)

Why would you care? Do you care if niggers race mix with latinos? In that sense, do you care if southern europeans mix with asians? Why would I listen to someone who doesn't see me inside his race lecture me about racemixing? You preach racial purity, cool, but since everytime the conversation pops up, Spanish, Italians, portuguese etc are not considered white, the why do you care if we fuck "non-whites"?
I think I'll stick with race mixing my friend, it gets me much better women.

Japanese women are extremely important.

Attached: 1523084787138.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

>Spanish, Italians, portuguese etc are not considered white,

They are white for fuck sakes,
Ever heard of DIVIDE N CONQUER?
Something like a retarded spaniard should know what this means for fuck sakes.

Keep racial purity strong,the only fuckers advocating most of race mixing are kikes and mutts.
Race mixing throws your good genes in the trash.
Mongoloid faces are shit.
IQ is a big fucking jewish meme,the Chinese have high iq despite burning dogs alive,having zero empathy,killing children for stupid shitty reasons and having zero sense of traffic rules.
Tricked by Talmudic Jewery,always the fucking jew.

Attached: 1523221390154m.jpg (1024x762, 73K)

Because amost all are second gen.

The alt-right is a made-up term by the media and used as controlled opposition.
The article clearly tries to make the right fools of themselves,being racist while having a chink fetish.
Good job.

asian chicks are superior to white males.

That's a stunningly stupid read of an article meant to declare any white man with an attraction to Asians racist. And I have about a million more of these.

Attached: no goyum no.jpg (1366x652, 280K)

true
>inb4 >jidf shill

and?

>chinese women
er

Is against real meaning of traditionalism and conservative values.

You are being a lefty, a progressive.
What's hard to understand? Are you mr. schlomo again or a paki?

What tradition or conservative values? It's all gone.

In addition from my previous experience in these kind of threads,many yellow fever fags openly admitted that they just want to fuck asians and not plant their seeds and have a long term relationship.

How nigger-like

>being a defeatist
I can see your big nose.

You live in overwhelmingly white Slovenia

>Yellow fever is a myth that asian women make better sexual lovers than other women
Why is it that 99% of article about yellow fever grossly misrepresents it? Why is it always an attempt to shame the people with it?

Attached: thinking-emoji-emoticon-clipart__k31453522.jpg (332x470, 17K)

I don't have links to these articles. Are they written by women? That would explain it.

In russia happens the same. This is ideology of losers. You must know that most of women are animals escaped from zoo. independently from race or creed and build relationship guided by this

I get where you're coming from, but at what point do women start having responsibility about this situation? White men accept the advances of asian women because they offer much more than white women.

Maybe, just maybe, it's not men's responsibility to fix the shit that western women destroyed? Keeping racial purity is good and all, but thet truth is, western women have so little to offer they get passed up by guys with "yellow fever" (which basically means accepting attention from asian women), who end up with a better looking, educated, better off, low to no partner count, feminine woman who adores you and fulfills the roles western women decided they were to "above" to perform. At what point do you draw the line between racial purity amd just getting the best possible mother and wife for your children

Do white roasties honestly think they can compete with that?

Attached: 1525823996449m.jpg (530x1024, 49K)

>see racists and white supremacists with yellow fever
>create an article about it
>make them look like fools
>thus makes the public view them as hypocritical idiots that shouldnt be taken seriously

Standard median propaganda to implant controlled opposition,make them look like fools and then make the whole movement look idiotic.

Lol the state of this board. So off topic but the (((mods))) don’t do shit while the r9k crew shits up the board

Attached: 6789A77F-9B22-404C-8AE7-01EF5B98B195.gif (446x251, 726K)

Daily reminder that most chinks use make up to look white as possible and are big whores aswell.
You would be picking a different poison by your logic.
Just that poison is entirely different and would have worse effects as you are not the same to it.

Its a hooker

>it's not men's responsibility
They always had responsibility since stone age.

It was the jews and deep state government that destroyed the values.
Power corrupts,the women took the power they were given and used it mindlessly.
Change the government laws.
Racial purity can work indefinite as long as the laws are put in place,example is North Korea.

left is kim sarang who is 40. theres no need to lie when the truth works. but the truth is also that the korean has had at least 4 different types of plastic surgery on her face. emily blunt is just post wall.

>any white man with an attraction to Asians racist

If you don't want to fuck an Asian you're also racist.

I'm racist, you're racist, everyone is racist and I'm ok with it.

Attached: 1525822835093.jpg (2697x1579, 1009K)

Yeah according to our judeofeminist system racial fetishization is wrong only when White males do it. This is a direct attack on White male masculinity and sexual agency

Attached: 1495294723025.jpg (640x854, 87K)

>Why even bother
Exactly, let the free market take care of the problem.

Attached: final fix.jpg (405x270, 22K)

you did no such thing you fat larping american cunt

Attached: 1508897952111.jpg (234x216, 8K)

>MFW i see more yellow fever propaganda

Attached: 1517717462186.jpg (600x600, 52K)

bump

>asians are traditional and royal

Attached: cc3.png (865x807, 884K)

at least they're qt

why the actual fuck would you bump Jow Forumsshit