Pray before my workout

>Pray before my workout
>End up having an AMAZING workout, and feeling ridiculously stronger than usual
>Dedicated my lift to the lord, and his angels.

Thanks lord.

Attached: 719.jpg (500x333, 27K)

deus vult

do you believe in santa claus too?

you faggot piece of shit where do you live?

>

Is it in the bible? If not i don't believe it.

>be god
>hear a desperate mother with tears running down her face praying
>she is praying for her 5 years old daughter who is dying of cancer
>suddenly hear another prayer
>a young man praying for himself to have a better workout

>sorry mom, your child will die but hey at least I will make this young gentlemen feel strong for about 40 minutes

haha.. dude.. god.. haha.. boy does he work in mysterious ways rofl..

Attached: 1438551429914.png (799x691, 105K)

I pray before heavy sets and believe that heavy deadlifts allow me to hear the voice of God

I didn't pray to have a good workout, i prayed for forgiveness and to tell god i loved him. I also prayed to St Micheal who i asked to workout with me, and dedicate it to god and the rest of the angels who protect us everyday from the bad in the world and snares of the devil.

God hears all prayers, regardless of how small or big. He is not selfish.

Attached: Lg51w34.jpg (354x404, 28K)

Any chance of finding out when hes coming back to sort out the kikes?

Attached: 1527049863453.jpg (720x628, 55K)

wow.. sorry.. now it makes so much more sense

>praying to angels
enjoy hell

There is only one lord I'm lifting for.

>The Emperor protects.

Attached: df67ffbde0a98dc42cf0cbe90391b58a.jpg (1680x1050, 367K)

Nothing wrong with praying to st Micheal, the only archangel and the most powerful one who caste Satan straight to hell.

Based and Sola scriptura-pilled

read the bible catholic scum
angels are servants

>2020
>the entire fit board is just a meme
>no one lifts

St Micheal is gods right hand man, and only "angel" to witness the creation of earth. Stop your hatred.

>I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things. But he said to me, "Do not do that I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God."

>Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind,

Why do Protestants post images like this? They treat holy imagery in much the same way they value Mc Donald's. Decadence, sacrilegious stop making a mockery

Attached: 1897–98 - Taking the Veil - Mikhail Nesterov.jpg (1000x935, 242K)

Brainlet, it's fine to pray to St Micheal, just don't pray about things only you'd do with God.

>believing in le god
Cringe and bluepilled af
You slept really well and you eat and train good that's all.

>i dont want to do what the bible says
hey man, its your eternity

You do know, In 1886, Pope Leo XIII added a Prayer to Saint Michael....right? Please stop acting like you are knowledgeable on the subject. Praying to St Micheal is fine, just don't treat him as the lord.

>Lifting for a kike on a stick
>Lifting for a corpse in a chair
I'd rather lift for myself.

Attached: 1559490926616.png (650x750, 375K)

What this guy says.
Praying to anything less than God is idolatry. Only God deserves worship and prayer and only He is omniscient. Angels can't hear your prayers. What's the point in asking stuff from angels when you can ask the Source?

>Praying to anything less than God is idolatry.

Incorrect.

>t. Angels can't hear your prayers.

Double incorrect, see; Please ignore these "people" my fellow Christians, who try to sway you away from St.Micheal, who saved heaven from Satan. It's fine to pray to Micheal, as long as you do not treat him as the lord. Listen, and respect Pope Leo XIII over internet warriors.

Attached: 123123.jpg (268x268, 22K)

yeah cause the popes are crystal clean eh?
shut up retard

Pope Leo XIII is the most respected pope, and was the one who changed the church. Repent, and rid the serpent from your dirty mouth.

there is literally not one example in the bible of any figure praying to Michael, yet for some reason you retarded catholics feel it's fine to idolize him, Mary and others.
You've completely bastardized the text.

Thou shalt have no any other gods before me? Thou shalt not make into thee any graven images.. nor now before them? Yup, typical papist idolater. Sola scriptura buddy, I don't care what some human being said or wrote.

>feel it's fine to idolize him,
>it's fine to idolize him
>Idolize him because you prayed to him to thank him, and to be by your side to fight off the evil which is his primary goal, and something he has done for God himself when he caste Satan to earth.

Again, reading comprehension clearly isn't your strong suite. Hence why you cannot grasp what was said in any of my posts. Not going to waste my energy any further.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Picture related, use it my fellow orthodox Christians and show St Micheal you love him for his good deeds.

Attached: 200px-Leo_XIII.jpg (200x249, 17K)

Also the picture, which i didn't post.

Save it, and keep it my fellow christian brothers.

Attached: 24712995106_9ca36541a4_b.jpg (1023x791, 194K)

>snares of the devil
You need protection from blast beats?

Praying is idolizing
See the tribe of Israel praying to the bull. You probably don’t know that one cause you seem not to read the actual bible much.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

My soul is secure friend. I pray to the Most High alone. Maybe I’ll pray for you today.

Sure if you say so, whatever helps you sleep at night. If being "right", even though you are correct will lighten your day then so be it. Those who love god, will be friendly to thy neighbor regardless of what he has shown, despite his ignorance and anger.

Attached: michael-the-angel.jpg (621x665, 140K)

>prayed to the brap god before workout
>ended up having these two fit roasties walk up and sit on my shoulders
>dedicated my lift to the brapper, and its roasties

thanks brapper

Attached: brapper.jpg (1080x1349, 278K)

Post one scripture where God says it’s alright to pray to Michael and I’ll concede

even my priest who is orthodox says it's fine to pray to Micheal if you don't treat him as a god.. get fucked retard

Attached: based.png (645x721, 651K)

Waiting on the verse from, yknow, the actual Word of God

i prayed to the trinity before my workout

>nina
>pinta
>santa maria

Attached: spain 22.jpg (400x550, 49K)

Get fucked you dumb cunt

>hurrr durrrrr ima say dfis n dat trust me im god himself hurrr durr

Hey retard, even exorcism prayers contain st Micheal majority of the time.
tldr kiss my ass cunt

let me guess you also read the scofield bible...jews are gods chosen people right, we gotta protect israel. right?

>hurrr durr hurrrrr durrrrrrrrr
>add more goal post shifting and accusations
>hurrrrrrrrrr

Who is this guy?

>Claims to be a believe of god
>Talks negative about Jews

Not even Jewish myself, I'm Serbian. You spark me as someone with a dirty past, and future. With a soiled soul who speaks a lot of garbage to try and sway others away from doing good. Sorry.. not today and not ever will you be successful.

fuck off gypsey fucker

>refuses to post the scriptures
Ahahahahahaha

jews are the synagogue of satan, jesus said it himself

Ask God.

Imagine being this fucking brainwashed by a fucking cult.

But the bible itself was written by humans. How do you know they wrote down exactly what God told them? Also which version of the bible do you consider to be the right one and why? Not trying to attack you, just wondering how you think about this.

Just have to trust it, I mean what other choice do you have?
Do you mean versions or translations?

I love you

>trust it dude it's written by a human
>wtf a pope said that????? I don't listen to what humans wrote don't pray to micheal!!!!!

Are you mentally handicapped?

Attached: images.jpeg-38.jpg (298x260, 9K)

Absolutely based

Attached: 775756444.jpg (300x168, 10K)

I pray to God every workout too. To remind him that he's eternally mogged by the dark lord of gains himself.

Attached: x0FQk9Yl.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I mean versions, for instance I think the Eastern churches have a slightly different bible than Western churches.

I always assumed translations were interchangable (nowadays at least), is that true?

>be me doing diddlys
>man fuck this diddly set is heavy I ain't gonna make it
>suddenly remember that Thor wrestled with Giants and made a world sized snake his bitch
>lift that fucking diddly up like it's nothing and that no pussy ass diddly would stop him
Spiritual gains are best gains.

You’re retarded and a heretic
I have no knowledge on that, I should look into it
As long as it’s rooted in the word of Jesus, it’s acceptable

I don't believe in God but I believe that everyone had the power to do good. If I started going to church and told the people there what I believe, would they cast me out?

At a good church no
But Jesus is the only way to God

>God: Hey don't eat that fruit of knowledge
>Satan: Fig leaves make you look taller
>Man: Sorry God, I'm not staying at the natty limit
Humans are so fucken based

You remember when you said this;
> Sola scriptura buddy, I don't care what some human being said or wrote.

Because i do, you mental handicap. How do you believe in the bible, yet not what a pope, priest, or someone else much closer to god said?

Attached: 1503593683221.jpg (400x400, 17K)

You have forsaken your blood and replaced the beliefs of your forebears with a deathcult from the desert.

Attached: photo109.jpg (600x900, 203K)

First, wasn’t me
Second, men fail every day all the time.

>Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

If the Bible praises people for going back to the scripture and confirming what fucking Paul (you know the nigga who basically wrote the fuckin New Testament) said, then why would I take the word of a lesser man at face value?
You really should read the Bible sometime.

Will try

Attached: 1552219714081.jpg (640x622, 492K)

>playing the old card of " it wasn't me"

Not gonna work, kiddo.

>ignoring everything
I’ll be sure to mention you in my prayers m8

Maybe pray to fix up your garbage country first, England's a cess pool.

Canada, and I can’t argue. Fuckin Tredeau.

HOLY BASED
THIS IS NOW A CHRISTIAN BOARD

Attached: Sell_oil_painting_of_Jesus.jpg (500x405, 27K)

>sell my soul to satan
>have an amazing workout every day and all I have to do is feed him a homeless person every now and then
Feelsgoodman

Attached: 12143269554844.jpg (300x225, 20K)

idk about christianity but jesus is pretty based

Attached: 1558520618968.jpg (750x487, 292K)

Yikes. Kinda hard to take you for a Christian buddy. It must be really difficult for you already as a Catholic/Orthodox to believe your salvation isn't secure, but such a potty mouth. If you try to work towards your own salvation, you're going to have to keep the law perfectly.

Attached: 6bb.jpg (680x466, 44K)

I'm the dude that mentioned sola scriptura. You can't find pope in the new testament. And no one needs a mediator aside from Christ. The problem with papists is that you need some other person to get you to Christ. WRONG. The Gospel is the power to save. You need the word of God. Not somebody claiming to be the vicar of Christ. For crying out loud, there are people all over the world claiming to be Christ or His vicars. Only the Bible.

If you're faith is man-based, then you have a problem. My faith is based on scripture.

God is a nigger.

You disgust me.

God is an American

Why wouldn't I know about old Saint Nicholas?

Attached: WeS0lV1.jpg (400x400, 138K)

Well you Serbs are the Jews of the Balkans, actually. Trying to bring everyone under your heel, never responsible for anything but always downtrodden (or so you'd have us believe), nationalistic, racist, inbred ...

>The Bible, written by men, edited by the church published by an emperor
you don't fucking worship the saints you venerate them as examples of the faith and ask them for guidance since saints must perform confirmed miracles from God

Kek

In my case, I found that vowing to never cut my hair again, never drink alcohol again and never approach any kind of corpse eliminated the need for a workout entirely by granting me a superhuman strength.
Sweet, uh ?

Attached: ob_388ec6_samson-lion.jpg (661x600, 110K)

Beware of bitches, tho

>never approach any kind of corpse
He killed thousands of men toe to toe.

I guess fresh corpses are okay in the eyes of God

You are a fucking nerd

No. You disgust me.
A motherfucker creates one universe and you go and take his word for it when he says that he's perfect and that you should worship him.
Fuck that, I don't trust him.

yeah, after desperately trying to convince them that he was their messiah, and then getting all butthurt when they wouldn't just take his word for it, lol.

The best kind though. In that it's at least forgiveable. As commoddified as it is, it's at least a real game and it doesn't lend itself to sjw political bullshit.

me :)

for fucks sake protestants are so dumb its offensive

shit, I mispelled "protokike" right there

>REEEEEEEEE BUT MUH TRADITION IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS SCRIPTURE REEEEEEEEE
Literally what the Jews argued against Jesus about

>lel do you believe in toot fairy!
>In this moment I am euphoric
seriously any religion is better than atheism whish is pretty much just smug retards who think theyre smart for saying something came out of nothing

tip harder faggot
from that perspective all boards are memes, you either lift or post, can't do the 2 simultaneously
this, this very much

Attached: 1458964075558.png (580x606, 243K)