What's with very strong guys who have barely any visible muscle?

What's with very strong guys who have barely any visible muscle?

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 57K)

Post body.

because having all big muscles doesn't mean you are strong dumb meathead

Fighting sports aren't only about strength
Check out the wsm competition.

Because they are 5'10+ 70kg or less.

Lol no. Khabib walks around 90kg.

it's called skin, it's supposed to cover the muscle

Weight devision.

Ever heard of it?

Attached: IMG_20190627_133701.jpg (1080x1574, 282K)

more like ~80

Weightclasses restrict how much muscle they can pack on. Diminishing returns hit hard when you are going against people with a larger frame so you drop down in weight.

Water cutting. You ever heard of it, you dumb fucking faggot? Why are you even commenting if you don't know what "walk around weight" means?

Every time i take a shit.

I lose 20kg.

That's how much he is in the octagon after the cut and rehydrating. He walks around at 85-90, according to multiple sources. I think even DC said it.

Lame.

Are you counting the weight lost from stupid posts like that? Khabib is known for undergoing an extreme cut prior to weigh ins and walks around much heavier than his division weight. Just about every person who competes in any weight class sport does it.

Meet Rico Verhoeven, the 6'5'' 262lb kickboxing worldchampion.
Khabib and McGregor fight in the lightweight division.
You don't have to be super cut to be a good fighter, you can have a layer of fat over your muscles because fighting skills are more important than removing those last %'s of fat.

Attached: Rico-Verhoeven-vs-Ben-Jamal-Saddik-71.jpg (1400x932, 734K)

>people unironically saying Khabib, McGoober, and Rico have a layer of fat

Jesus fucking Christ. This board has polluted your minds with bodybuilding nonsense. These guys are lean and would be considered ripped if they walked around shirtless. I can't even imagine the level of body dysmorphia you need to have to think otherwise.

Attached: QBsXdZ72.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Sorry that's not what I meant, I was thinking of fighters like Mark Hunt that don't care too cut but are still great fighters.

Left looks weak as fuck
How does he manage to dominate all his opponents so easily with that physique?

Oh sure, yeah. That extra fat works as padding and the weight lets you hit harder because force = mass x acceleration. Being fat isn't a problem in heavyweight fighting if your conditioning is good.

Heavier weight classes dont mean much when it comes to limiting bodyfat. They're still have incredible cardio and ALOT of muscle. It matters more as you get in the lower weights cause it will slow down the fighter more, too lean though and you gas.

Why do martial arts threads always got these pissy dyel edgelords

>cuts 20kg (45lbs) of water weight for a fight

heavy heavy doubt

more likely his normal weight is 80-82kg

there's 0% chance he cuts 20kg for weigh-ins

Yes, and then normies go "look you don't need muscles to fight" because they're not lean looking.

Also speed doesn't matter as much in heavier weight classes tilts much more to timing.

Mate, you can cut 10lbs or water in a night. Just stop posting. You're clearly not into fighting.

Dude, max the 145lb champ walks around at 180

These super heavy weight ufc fighters are gassed out by the second round with fuckall workload, I highly doubt they could even skip for 10 mins

>tfw you were there when he snapped Badr's shit
>tfw you and your mate are the only blue lights in a zone of red
>riots and tossed bottles all over the stadium
There were some butt clenching moments, I'll admit

Because their McDojo tells them they are perfectly fit to perform their martial art of choice.

He fights at less than that. Also consider that all these guys are constantly exaggerating their bodyweight because they are bros. People dont cut 40lbs except for insane scenarios like when Rumble cut to welterweight

being low bodyfat makes you weaker

do you know the difference between 10lbs of water and 45lbs of water? shut the fuck up, try cutting 45lbs of water and let's see how you end up pudgy boy, my guess is dead or on a respirator

>strong guys
>posts ufc fighters

lmao op

*blocks your path*

Attached: real deal.jpg (1150x550, 183K)

I can attest that rico is actually natty and in between fights looks like a regular dude on a bulk

>if regular means huge

Not sure if you're baiting but a guy khabibs size is cutting 25 maybe 30 lbs max.

Underrated.

I remember even in high school wrestling, kids were 10+ lbs heavier before weigh ins. Spitting into water bottles and shit lol

They’re insecure about their bodies. Probably insecure about their “martial arts skills” as well. Simple as that.

>“I may be only 130 lbs. and might have a high bodyfat percentage but I’ll fucking kick your ass you dumb meathead”

Translation: “I may look like hammered dog shit but I’m going to try and compensate for it by bragging about how good I am at fighting. My fight experience consists of 6 months of Karate and that one bar fight I got into where I barely won”

Jiu jitsu works, cope harder

But he's shit-talking mcdojo wannabes who mouth off, not actual practitioners.

Even his walk weight is manlet tier, the fuck you crying about bitch?

Which one, the one with pretty good ground work but shitall anything else, or the one that's a choreographed dance and is almost entirely useless

His opponents are all the same size.

Did I ever say that it didn’t work?Somebody’s unnecessaryily defensive. You’re exactly the guy I’m talking about.

>elite athlete
>natty

Don't be that guy, user.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you heard of diuretics, faggot? And I didn't say he cuts 45lbs of water. I said he was 180-190lbs in the cage.

Yeah? That's what I said. He's 185-ish in the cage.

40lbs is nothing for these guys. I once cut 45lbs in 16 weeks without doing a water cut. With gear and diuretics 40lbs is piss easy.

This Holyfield guy is really gearing up to be a champ. Keep an eye on this guy, seriously he might be one of the greats.

what do they call chads in Latin America?

Attached: 1531037509911.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

those fucking biceps

Attached: Paulo-Costa-Uriah-Hall-696x399.png (696x399, 297K)

They have pic-related as a mindset. They dont want to put in the effort to either get precise enough to be deadly or strong enough to fight back, so they default to thinking anime character speed is possible, hence the cope.

Attached: speed.png (494x925, 292K)

Kek

They aren't strong by your standards but if they ever got a hold of you the force they could generate would be far higher then that of bodybuilder around their size.
theyre much better at generating weight into parts of their bodies (top two knuckles) and khabib could probably take down the strongest guy on this website. Its body mechanics and they're better at it then you.

Because they are there to fight, not to look like pretty little ladies.

You fucking meatheads simply don't understand the entire concept of skill do you?

Lads

>TECHNIQUE
learn how to punch, it's a full body move

You want some fat on ya for function, and these guys haven't been training heavy for weeks to keep things fresh so no pump.

Los chados.

>very strong guys
>These guys

Theres no choreography in jiu jitsu
Educate yourself pretty please.

There's Japanese jiu jitsu which is 100% choreographed bullshit, and Brazilian jui jitsu, which is groundwork central. If you say some shit like you practice JJJ, ur a fag and a pussy