Coca Cola was a real logo

Wasn't even a year back I first picked up a can of Coca'Cola and thought the added ' looked retarded. Then I later found out supposedly it's always been Coca'Cola & all who remember it be Coca Coca supposedly have false memories. I know for a fact it wasn't and others agree until they really look it up, then write it off as false memories. Except I remember thinking it was a bad change when first seeing a can of Coca'Cola not even a year back. Anyone know how it was changed? CERN? Advanced Bots rewriting history on Internet (This could probably be disproved with old can of Coke)? I know it used it to be Coca Cola, but almost every explanation on how they've managed to rewrite history to being having always been Coca'Cola seems crazy and why they'd bother messing with logos.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-19-02-24-12.png (2560x1440, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Coca-Cola_Company
youtu.be/-Aq1h8J2sF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wat

Attached: 1506188750198.png (645x729, 39K)

% Hzmx!x?

Cocaine Cola
Coca'Cola
Coka Cola

You think that's weird? I clearly remember a time when OP wasn't a faggot. What are those guys doing?

Supposedly it's always looked like this according to Coca'Cola and Coca Cola never existed.

Attached: 1200px-Coca-Cola_logo.svg.png (1200x398, 70K)

Get some help man

I clearly remember hitler having brown eyes and south america was further west.
Things seem to have changed desu desu and I'm not certain if that actually matters or not, if that is the norm or not.

Attached: thothh.jpg (593x650, 30K)

So all of you believe there was never a drink called Coca Cola?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-19-02-28-14.png (2560x1440, 1.83M)

You're not supposed to take naps on the machinery at Cern.
Especially not without an OSHA approved tinfoil hat.

They need to put the coke back in coke.

Agreed on them removing best ingredient when they took Cocaine out Coca Cola.

It's a hyphen, OP. It's Coca-Cola, not Coca'Cola

Anyways, was others who noticed Coca Cola as an example of Mandela Effect, until seeing others talking about it and looking it up; would have thought it just a recent logo change

atleast world where i am from it has always been coca cola.

Also still on TV hosts will talk about Sex in the City rather than Sex and the City. Monopoly guy losing monocle is another which sticks out and many clips of people on TV referencing his monocle. So no other theories than 2 realities converging or most of population crazy?

There are 3 posibilities
>two convergent realities
>half the population is crazy
>OP is stupid and crazy
Occam's razor.

Here is one theory I found pretty out there, but if the world got destroyed could explain many people shifting to alt reality where it didn't. (Some theorize your conciciousness persists when you die, but just shift over to similiar reality in multiverse where you didn't.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-19-02-48-35.png (2560x1440, 1.03M)

You might say "Coca Cola" (or simply "coke").. But how often do you write out their corporate name: "The Coca-Cola Company"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Coca-Cola_Company

This is the shittiest marketing attempt I have ever seen.

You should be fired.

You seem a little unhinged, OP. Either you need to seek help or this is an elaborate slide thread. Either way you and your shitty thread need to fuck off

Also Anonymous even references them mystically rewriting our history in their Illuminati Song. Think they are references what many call the Mandela Effect?
youtu.be/-Aq1h8J2sF0

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-19-02-47-08.png (2560x1440, 1.09M)

This thread gave me autism

Isn't it more mindblowing that it's actually Coca Gola.

Attached: a8ebf0efad2c3304d51b107abd06eff51e76b0ffd11428cff1a1ef1cdba5e01a.png (588x409, 8K)

I have the same thing. Although Hitler's eyes was just something I was told while only seeing black and white photos. Doesn't account for much. The distance between africa and south america gave me a mindfuck though.

Alright, I give up on figuring how it happened. Although I'm sure there wasn't always a dash or hyphen.

Attached: 1511925227028.png (657x539, 110K)

Attached: C1664371-C78A-43D3-A011-CD1FE4F1194C.jpg (600x603, 52K)

Or maybe half the population never fucking g watched it and it sounds close enough there was confusion.

Or maybe it's some vast multidimensional conspiracy. That makes sense.

Kidneys used to be down by the bladder. Nerd bitch in moonraker used to have braces. Australia was further south. Tons of other changes are happening.

>condescending sarcasm lacking edgy wit
You’re from r*ddit

take your meds you fucking schizo sperg

CERN is always trying to recreate big bang and other odd shit at CERN. Also a lot of user videos on CERN, so them doing something is best explanation I can think of.

Also Hitler had many doubles, so don't think his eye color is a big deal.

Kit-Kat or KitKat?
Tinkerbell was never in the disney intro?
Uncle Sam's hat doesn't have red and white stripes?

earth is flat