Didn't know where else to share this

So I've been using reddit for a couple weeks now and managed to rack up over 100,000 karma in just under two weeks, and a good portion of that is comment karma. I had never really used reddit before, so it's been an interesting learning experience.

The number one thing I've learned? People on reddit are fucking stupid. Like really stupid. Some of the stupidest people I've seen on the internet, in fact.

For example, a lot of the time I will get the exact same comment, word-for-word, from two dozen different people on the same post. People just making the same joke or quip over and over, word-for-word. It's actually quite disturbing.

People on reddit are also incapable of understanding sarcasm, which is why they use "/s." Anything slightly edgy or offensive, no matter how sarcastic you think it is, will immediately be downvoted.

This is all coming from someone who has been "successful" with reddit in a very short amount of time. I would encourage you guys to try it out because I think people from Jow Forums actually have an advantage in that they are vastly more free-thinking than anyone you will find there.

Anyway, I just wanted to share what it's been like for anyone curious about the platform.

But yeah, redditors are some of the stupidest people I've ever encountered period. I really can't stress that enough. You guys should be very proud of yourselves, because I guarantee every one of you is more intelligent and capable of holding a conversation than 99% of their user base.

Attached: Jpoyj7KAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (191x264, 5K)

chino cute blah blah

dude just fucking spend it lol

I wonder how many people are actually going to take this bait

Attached: 1511412193435.jpg (220x228, 10K)

>So I've been using reddit for a couple weeks now
I stopped reading right there.

Upvoted

penisNiggerpenisNiggerNiggerpenispenisNigger penisNiggerNiggerpenisNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger penisNiggerNiggerNiggerpenisNiggerpenisNigger penispenisNiggerpenispenisNiggerNiggerNigger penisNiggerNiggerNiggerpenispenisNiggerpenis penisNiggerNiggerpenispenisNiggerpenisNigger penispenisNiggerpenispenispenispenispenis penisNiggerNiggerpenispenispenispenisNigger penispenisNiggerpenispenispenispenispenis penisNiggerNiggerpenispenisNiggerNiggerpenis penisNiggerNiggerpenispenispenispenisNigger penisNiggerNiggerpenispenisNiggerNiggerNigger penispenisNiggerpenispenispenispenispenis

So I've been using Jow Forums for a couple weeks now and managed to rack up over 100,000 (You)s in just under two weeks, and a good portion of that is threads bashing America. I had never really used Jow Forums before, so it's been an interesting learning experience.

The number one thing I've learned? People on Jow Forums are fucking stupid. Like really stupid. Some of the stupidest people I've seen on the internet, in fact.

For example, a lot of the time I will get the exact same comment, word-for-word, from two dozen different people on the same post. People just making the same joke or quip over and over, word-for-word. It's actually quite disturbing.

People on Jow Forums are also incapable of understanding sarcasm, which is why they use pepe and smug anime girls. Anything slightly edgy or offensive, no matter how sarcastic you think it is, will immediately saged.

This is all coming from someone who has been "successful" with Jow Forums in a very short amount of time. I would encourage you guys to try it out because I think people from r/banter actually have an advantage in that they are vastly more free-thinking than anyone you will find there.

Anyway, I just wanted to share what it's been like for anyone curious about the platform.

But yeah, 4channers are some of the stupidest people I've ever encountered period. I really can't stress that enough. You guys should be very proud of yourselves, because I guarantee every one of you is more intelligent and capable of holding a conversation than 99% of their user base.

Attached: 1500699663518.jpg (736x592, 42K)

reddit would never be this creative

PenisNiggerPenisNiggerNiggerPenisPenisNigger PenisNiggerNiggerPenisNiggerNiggerNiggerNigger PenisNiggerNiggerNiggerPenisNiggerPenisNigger PenisPenisNiggerPenisPenisNiggerNiggerNigger PenisNiggerNiggerNiggerPenisPenisNiggerPenis PenisNiggerNiggerPenisPenisNiggerPenisNigger PenisPenisNiggerPenisPenisPenisPenisPenis PenisNiggerNiggerPenisPenisPenisPenisNigger PenisPenisNiggerPenisPenisPenisPenisPenis PenisNiggerNiggerPenisPenisNiggerNiggerPenis PenisNiggerNiggerPenisPenisPenisPenisNigger PenisNiggerNiggerPenisPenisNiggerNiggerNigger PenisPenisNiggerPenisPenisPenisPenisPenis

Penis + Penis = Penis
Nigger + Penis = Penis
Penis + Penis = PenisNigger

MDR SACRE BLEU CHEESE

Attached: 1517399385439.png (695x500, 66K)

oh fuck Penis + Penis doesn't equal PenisNigger. I messed up my key. I meant to say
Nigger + Nigger = NiggerPenis

>because I guarantee every one of you is more intelligent and capable of holding a conversation than 99% of their user base.
Stopped reading there

DESPACITO

Attached: dumbfrogposters.gif (487x560, 898K)

FUCK WRONG IMAGE

Attached: despacito.jpg (667x699, 38K)

I started right there

Attached: images ooo.jpg (258x195, 8K)

Fingers too quick for your brain, huh?

Attached: Hee.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Bump

Reddit is ok when you unsub from all the cancer and find smaller subs

Attached: 1526426201717.jpg (664x1392, 92K)

The reason I felt the need to vent all this is because I just had another comment that was obviously sarcastic and objectively funny, the type of comment that would be sure to garner a few (You)s here and maybe even a "kek." But no, it immediately started getting downvoted, and once it's below 0, everyone who sees it after that also downvotes. It doesn't matter because I have thousands of comment karma, but it still makes me want to smash my head against a wall and find out where these people live so I can tell them how fucking stupid they are and that they shouldn't reproduce.

BASED

no you

This is what happens when you go in man
you get obsessed with those internet points, and then it gets to your brain, you start going loco in your coco
every downvote gets more impactful, and before you know it, you're opinions are fitting with theirs just so you don't get downvotes.
It's a vicious cycle man, get out while you still can.

Ultra Based

I've seen this pasta before.

you are baka lol

It's pretty infuriating at times, and coming back here is a breath of fresh air. For a while it was empowering being able to get so much karma so easily when other people were obviously struggling. But you're right, at this point any downvotes generally piss me off and I find myself deleting comments as soon as they hit -4 or thereabout. Mostly I'm just pissed off that people can't take a fucking joke. And no matter what I post, even a cat video that gets thousands of upvotes, people will still comment that it's "inhumane" no matter what it is occurring in the video, or "isn't that illegal?" or some equally inane shit that is their automatic reaction to anything in front of them. Reddit legitimately makes me lose faith in the intelligence of the average person, while at the same time being a huge ego boost when you find something that appeals to the lowest common denominator. I don't really know what to think overall.

I have used Reddit for a little over a year now, and it gets a bad wrap because of the popular communities. The smaller communities are pretty cool and I have learned a lot of various things from the website. However, the popular communities are literal cancer. Trying to have a simple debate in political sub reddits gets you instant hate.